The Interview

Fortuitous Love [Discontinued]

Knock, knock. 

 

"Come in," a voice called from inside the office. Chanyeol opens the door and peeks inside. 

 

The room was very large - twice the size of those Chanyeol had passed earlier. There was a large window opposite where Chanyeol entered. Looking slightly to the left, there was a small black rectangular table with 4 matching chairs. Further down the room, there was a desk, the color of the bark on a tree. On top of the desk was a computor, a few neat stacks of paper, writing utensils in a cup, and the nameplate: CEO Byun Baekhyun. On either sides of the desk, against the wall, there was a bookshelf. On the wall opposite the window, there were two black leather couches and between the two couches, there was a small coffee table. (This isn't making much sense, huh? Just imagine a REALLY nice office rlab)

 

Chanyoel walked inside. Baekhyun was sitting on one of the couches.

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he bowed quickly. Oh crap. Should I have said it softer? 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please sit down," Baekhyun said. He gestured to the next couch. Who is this idiot? He's so loud! His smile looks really stupid and, he looks like he's taller than me. "Do you have your resume and job application that I sent you?"

 

"Yeah, I do!" Chanyeol responded. Chanyeol placed his phone on the small coffee table and sat down. He took out the few pieces of paper that he had earlier stuffed into his bag. Smiling, he handed it over to Baekhyun who reviewed it carefully. 

 

"Oh. You're the same age as me," Baekhyun said.

 

"Really?" Chanyeol exclaimed. He smiled idiotically at Baekhyun again. Is he going to be my boss? He looks pretty cute... WAIT. What am I thinking? 

 

"Mhmm, I'm older than you by a few months," replied Baekhyun. Who is this smiling idiot? Park Chanyeol...?

 

"Have you had any experience in the business field? In example: working with slideshows, data organization, etc?" Baekhyun asked as he reviewed the "Job Experience" part of Chanyeol's resume.

 

"Yeah, I interned at a real estate company last year. I helped with data organization and working with costumers." I hope that's enough... Chanyeol thought.

 

"You've seem to had a bit of experience," Baekhyun said. 

 

"Ahh - mianhamnida, hyung." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"I'll call you within a week to let you know if you're hired," Baekhyun stood up and Chayeol followed. -____- He really is taller than me, Baekhyun thought.

 

"Okay, then~ Annyeong, hyung!" Chanyeol said. He bowed and walked out of the office.

 

"Wait! You left your phone!" Baekhyun yelled after him. But, Chanyeol had already left. Now how do I call him? Unf. That tall smiling idiot.