Lee Sungmin is my Maid (Chapter 19)

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY MAID

A/N: Here's a bonus for eveyone. Since I just finish working on the next chapter. I'm going to post it before I leave today :) ENJOY <3

 

 

 

Chapter 19

 

 

Kyuhyun welcomes his mother with a bright smile

 

“I miss you sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho was about to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek but he moves away from her

 

“Yah!”

 

“Umma, you can hug me but you can’t kiss me. I’m no longer a kid and I only allow my wife to kiss me”

 

Mrs. Cho frowns at him

 

“Aigoo! You’re such a brat”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at her son and hugs him tight

 

“I thought you’re going to arrive yesterday night?”

 

Mrs. Cho nods at him

 

“I actually arrive yesterday night. I call here, but too bad you’re not home. Your nanny told me that you go out with Minnie. I just told my driver to drop me at the Shilla Hotel. I’m currently staying at the hotel’s Presidential Suite”

 

“Why not in your house?”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head

 

“Staying in the house is a bit boring. I want to stay in the hotel and relax. You know? Relax at the spa, Jacuzzi, something like that. I don’t want to stay here because I might disturb you and Minnie”

 

Mrs. Cho giggles happily and wraps her hands around his son’s arms

 

“Will you please get off me Umma? People might think that my girlfriend is an Ahjumma”

 

Mrs. Cho’s eyes widened. Kyuhyun laughs to

 

“Yah! Who are you calling Ahjumma? I’m still young, arasso?”

 

“You’re on your 40’s”

 

Mrs. Cho hits her son

 

“Aw!”

 

“That’s still young”

 

Mrs. Cho starts looking around her son’s house

 

“I really think your house is too big for you, Minnie and baby Kyumin”

 

“So? Minnie wants to own a mansion, that’s the reason why my house is big. It’s for Minnie”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles brightly

 

“But it’s really beautiful. I envy you. I think I need to tell your father to start planning to renovate the house. It’s kind a old you know”

 

“You’re not staying here in Seoul, so why bother renovating it?”

 

“I just want to renovate it”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at his wife

 

“Anyway, where is my daughter in law? I haven’t seen her yet”

 

“She’s still sleeping Umma”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his watch

 

“I’m sorry. I know that it’s a bit late, but Minnie is still sleeping. She doesn’t want to wake up and she’s really lazy to move. But don’t worry. I’ll wake her now”

 

Mrs. Cho holds her son’s arm

 

“Pabo! Why are you going to wake her?”

 

“Because you’re already here and were about to eat lunch”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head

 

“Do you really know how to take care of a pregnant woman? Just let her rest because being pregnant, especially if it’s her first time will be very hard. Pregnant woman tends to be sleepy always and pregnancy discomforts is really hard for them”

 

“I see, but she’s sleeping like a monster. After she bathes me early in the morning, she...”

 

Mrs. Cho holds Kyuhyun’s ear tight

 

“OUCH! UMMA!!!!!!!!”

 

“What did you say?”

 

Mrs. Cho hits her son’s arm

 

“Aigoo! I’m such a battered son. Just go back in Australia if you’re just going to hit me all the time”

 

Kyuhyun rubs his arm

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing to your wife? Why are you making your wife your slave knowing that she’s preggy?”

 

“What slave are you talking about? That brat girl never become a slave here. I treat her like a Princess”

 

Mrs. Cho frowns

 

“You told me that she just bathe you awhile ago. Why did you let her do that?”

 

“It’s her fault, arasso?”

 

“How can it be her fault?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“Seriously Mrs. Cho, my ears are already aching because of your nonstop talk. Can you please give it a break and stop talking for the meantime? Stop talking for one year, that will be great”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”

 

Mrs. Cho shouts at the top of her lungs

 

“Aish! Why are you shouting?”

 

Mrs. Cho hits her son with her big Chinese fan

 

“How can you let your pregnant wife bathe you? You can do it by yourself. You supposed to take care of her”

 

“I’m taking care of her. She bathes because that’s the cure for the ritual that she did to me yesterday”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at her son curiously

 

“What ritual?”

 

“The pregnancy ritual, if you want to pass the pregnancy discomforts to your husband, you need to step over him while he’s sleeping”

 

Mrs. Cho snaps her fingers and smile

 

“So, that ritual is true? Just heard it from my grandmother”

 

Kyuhyun nods at her

 

“Nanny Ahjumma told Minnie that she needs to bathe me early in the morning so I’ll feel better again. It’s effective. I’m back to normal after bathing me, Minnie start feeling those pregnancy discomforts again”

 

“Oh, I feel so sad for her. I bet she’s really having a hard time”

 

“Yes Umma and I’m really worried because there are times wherein she’s only lying on the bed because she feels so weak and very dizzy especially when she moves and she always throws up”

 

Mrs. Cho goes upstairs. Kyuhyun follows her. She went inside the room carefully. Kyuhyun walks behind her. Mrs. Cho walks carefully towards her daughter in law

 

“She’s still sleeping”

 

She carefully sits beside her

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at her son

 

“She’s really beautiful. This girl has a timeless beauty and she looks so cute when she’s sleeping. I suddenly want to cuddle her in my arms”

 

“Umma, my why is not a teddy bear ok?”

 

Mrs. Cho pouts at him. She kissed Sungmin’s forehead

 

“I’m falling in love with your wife”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened

 

“Aigoo! Since when did you become a lesbian? I’m starting to get jealous now. Minnie is in danger. You might abduct her anytime”

 

“Pabo! What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Yah! Umma, just go away from her”

 

“Why are you so selfish?”

 

“Because that girl is mine, I start pursuing her at the age of eight. She’s five years old at that time”

 

Mrs. Cho covers his son’s mouth

 

“Shhh, why are you so talkative. You’re going to wa—“

 

“Umma”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at Sungmin who is staring at her

 

“Hi sweetheart”

 

She kissed Sungmin’s cheek

 

“Did I wake you?”

 

Sungmin nods at her. Mrs. Cho stares at her son seriously

 

“I told you stop talking. See what you did? You wake your wife”

 

“You’re the one who is being noisy here. Why put the blame on me?”

 

“Aish! Why are you answering me like that? You’re such a brat kid”

 

Sungmin laughs softly

 

“Just get used to him Minnie. Your husband is really brat”

 

Sungmin smiles at her mother in law. She carefully sits on the bed and hugs Mrs. Cho

 

“I miss you Umma. It’s good to see you”

 

Mrs. Cho hugs her tight

 

“I miss you too sweetheart. I’m really excited to see you and my grandchild”

 

Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin’s tummy

 

“Hi baby Kyumin. This is your grandmother talking to you”

 

Mrs. Cho giggles happily

 

“I’m really happy when I heard the news that you’re already in your mommy’s womb. Be good, arasso? Stay healthy and don’t make it too hard for your mommy. She’s bearing all the discomforts just for you so you need to be good and don’t make it too hard for her. Grandpa is not here, but you will soon meet him. He’s busy in Australia. He’s busy working, but he promised to see you soon. We love you sweetheart. We love you so much”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at Sungmin

 

“I’m really excited to see my grandchild. You need to take care of yourself, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods at her

 

“I just hope that our baby Kyumin won’t be so talkative like you Umma”

 

Mrs. Cho frowns at her son

 

“What the hell are you talking about? Aigoo!”

 

She hits him with her Chinese fan

 

“Stop hitting me!”

 

Kyuhyun run towards Sungmin and hides at her back while giving her a sweet back hug

 

“You even dare to hide behind your sweet and very beautiful wife. So childish son of mine”

 

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out

 

“YAH! Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

“You can’t hit me Umma because if you do you will also hit Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly

 

“You’re husband is really a brat”

 

“Brat, very confident and so pr—“

 

Sungmin holds her lips. She suddenly wants to throw up upon smelling Kyuhyun’s perfume. She stares at Kyuhyun

 

“Baby, Aigoo! I told you not to spray that perfume again. I’m feeling dizzy”

 

Sungmin jumps off the bed and immediately went inside the bathroom to throw up. Mrs. Cho moves closer to her son and start smelling him

 

“I like your perfume. It smells so nice”

 

Kyuhyun frowns

 

“But Minnie hates it. I can’t understand her”

 

“That’s because pregnant woman often hates the smell of a perfume. Just go and change your clothes now and don’t spray that perfume again. You really don’t know how to take care of your wife. Aish!”

 

Kyuhyun just stuck his tongue out and went inside his walk-in closet to change his clothes. Mrs. Cho follows Sungmin inside the bathroom

 

“Are you ok sweetheart?”

 

She starts rubbing Sungmin’s back gently

 

“Yes Umma”

 

Sungmin wipes

 

“Just don’t mind your husband. It’s his first time being a daddy that’s why he still don’t know what to do and how to take care of his pregnant wife”

 

Sungmin laughs softly

 

“But don’t worry because I’m going to teach him”

 

“Thanks Umma”

 

Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin’s face between her hands and stares at her pale face worriedly

 

“Aigoo! My baby girl is really having a hard time being pregnant”

 

Sungmin nods weakly

 

“Don’t worry because I’m going to take care of you while I’m still here. I’m going to teach my brat son on how to take care of you. Come on. Let’s go downstairs and eat our lunch or you just want me to bring it here and feed you”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I can go down Umma”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Sungmin nods happily

 

“But let me take a bath first”

 

“Do you want me to bathe you?”

 

“No Umma. I’m fine. I can do it”

 

“Don’t be shy. I’m also a girl”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I really can do it. Promise. I’m fine. No need to worry”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at her

 

“Ok. I’ll just sit on the bed and wait for you. Just call me if you need something”

 

“Thank you Umma”

 

Mrs. Cho hugs her before going out of the bathroom. She sits on the bed and grabs the pregnancy and childbirth book lying on the bed

 

“She’s really preparing to be a mom. That’s sweet”

 

Kyuhyun went out from his walk-in closet and frowns at his mother

 

“Why are you still here in our room Umma?”

 

“I’m waiting for your wife to finish taking a bath”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“Here in our room?”

 

Mrs. Cho nods at him while reading the book

 

“I’m sorry Umma”

 

Kyuhyun grabs the book away from her

 

“But this is not a waiting area. Please go out now. I’ll take care of my wife”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Come on”

 

“Aish! Arasso”

 

Mrs. Cho kissed her son’s cheek

 

“Yuck! I told you not to kiss me”

 

“Pabo”

 

She smiles at him

 

“I’ll wait for both of you downstairs. Let’s eat lunch together”

 

“Arasso. Just leave our room now. You’re just disturbing us”

 

Mrs. Cho flicks his forehead

 

“Pabo! Stop being so because you can’t do it to her because she’s pregnant”

 

“Yah! What the hell are you thinking Umma? You’re such a green minded”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Kyuhyun holds his mother’s arm and pulls her towards the door

 

“Just leave, arasso?”

 

He opens the door for her

 

“You’re free to go now Umma dear”

 

Kyuhyun smiles to . Mrs. Cho just pouts and leaves the room

 

“She’s so crazy and very talkative. Nonstop of talking since she arrives here”

 

Kyuhyun locks the door

 

“Baby!”

 

He went inside the bathroom and saw Sungmin wearing her bath robe

 

“Yes? I’m going to take a bath now”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards her. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers

 

“Do you want me to join you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while smiling

 

“No thanks. I don’t need a shower mate”

 

Kyuhyun carries her. Sungmin wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck

 

“You’re not yet giving me my morning kiss?”

 

“Can I give that later after I take a bath?”

 

“But I want it now”

 

Sungmin bites her lips

 

“Minnie, don’t seduce me”

 

Sungmin smiles at him and starts brushing her fingers on his lips. Kyuhyun pinned her on the wall. Sungmin gently brushes her lips on his. Kyuhyun kissed her gently

 

“You shouldn’t bathe me awhile ago”

 

“Why?”

 

“So you’re not feeling so weak. I told you that I can bear those discomforts for you”

 

“But being pregnant won’t be exciting without those discomforts. I’m fine and I can manage”

 

Sungmin smiles at him while brushing her fingers on his lips. Kyuhyun ran his hands on her soft and beautiful legs. Sungmin bites her lips when Kyuhyun untie her bath robe

 

“You’re being naughty baby”

 

Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun kissed her lips

 

“Shhh, quiet”

 

Sungmin answers him with a smile. Kyuhyun stares at her y body and starts brushing his fingers on her smooth skin. He touches her . Sungmin holds his hand to stop him from caressing her

 

“Baby, no”

 

“Why not?”

 

“You can’t do that. It’s really painful because I’m pregnant”

 

“Sorry”

 

Sungmin kissed his lips

 

“I’m going to take a bath now”

 

“Arasso. I’ll wait for you outside. Be careful. Just call me if you need something”

 

Sungmin nods at him

 

“I love you”

 

Sungmin smiles

 

“Where’s my I love you too?”

 

“You know that I love you so much”

 

“But I still want the I love you too”

 

Sungmin kissed him gently

 

“I love you too my baby Kyu”

 

“That’s sweet”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. He kisses her lips before going out of the bathroom

 

“I really love him so much”

 

Sungmin holds her tummy

 

“Right baby Kyumin?”

 

Sungmin giggles happily and start taking a bath

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were having a peaceful lunch with Mrs. Cho

 

“How’s Appa?”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at her daughter in law

 

“He’s so busy with his own world. He really wants to go with me here in Seoul because he wants to see you badly and to check if our brat son is really taking care of you”

 

Kyuhyun frowns at his mother

 

“I’m taking care of my wife, right Minnie?”

 

“That’s why you always make yourself busy at work”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at her son

 

“Is that true?”

 

“Umma, I need to work”

 

“But you also need to give Minnie your time and attention”

 

Sungmin nods, agreeing to her mother in law

 

“Hey, it’s not like I’m working for 24 hours ok”

 

“That’s still the same baby”

 

“So that’s why you’re performing a very weird ritual for me not to be able to go to work. You’re such a brat baby girl”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles brightly while watching the couple

 

“You’re really a cute couple”

 

She giggles happily

 

“The atmosphere is getting weird again”

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

“What? I didn’t say something. You really love to shout Umma”

 

“Aish! You’re such a brat kid”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at Sungmin who is busy eating

 

“Sweetheart, you’re gaining weight”

 

Sungmin suddenly stops eating and stares at her mother in law

 

“Am I?”

 

She nods at her. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun

 

“Baby, Am I?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife

 

“You’re still y. Even though you grow like a hippo, you will always remain y in my eyes”

 

Kyuhyun put more food on her plate

 

“Just don’t mind Umma and eat everything that you want for our baby Kyumin”

 

“What if the dress that I’m going to wear later won’t fit anymore?”

 

“We’re just going to buy another one and you’re not that fat. It will still fit”

 

Kyuhyun starts feeding Sungmin

 

“I suddenly miss your dad. Why are you guys so sweet?”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles brightly at them

 

“Oh by the way”

 

She holds Sungmin’s hand

 

“Am I going to meet your parents later?”

 

Sungmin suddenly cough

 

“Oh my gosh! Sweetheart, are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun immediately gives her a glass of water. Sungmin drinks all of it

 

“Are you ok baby?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun wipes with a table napkin

 

“Sure?”

 

Sungmin nods again. She looks at her mother in law who is staring at her with worried face. She flashes a weak smile

 

“Umma, I’m really sorry because Umma and Appa can’t make it”

 

Mrs. Cho pouts

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, they were supposed to come, but Appa needs to attend an urgent meeting with his client as well as Umma”

 

“I see. I’m just excited to meet them. Maybe you can just call them and set a date for us to meet each other”

 

Sungmin nods weakly

 

“I’ll just give them a call and talk about that”

 

“Did you guys already decide for the date of the wedding?”

 

Sungmin look at Kyuhyun

 

“Well...”

 

Kyuhyun look at his mother

 

“I’ve already think about it for hundred times every day and night. Is August 2 ok with you?”

 

“Why are you asking me? You supposed to ask your wife, pabo”

 

“Minnie was the one who told me to choose the date ok”

 

“I see. August 2 is not bad. It’s fine with me and of course it’s also fine with your dad. It’s a good date”

 

Kyuhyun smile

 

“That’s great because I’m also celebrating my 19th year at the same time”

 

“19th YEAR”

 

Sungmin and Mrs. Cho shouts in unison

 

“Yes”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily

 

“What 19th year? You’re already twenty seven years old sweetheart”

 

“Pabo”

 

“PA...WHAT? YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING PABO?”

 

Mrs. Cho shouts. Kyuhyun laughs to

 

“Umma, I’m not talking about my age here”

 

“Then what is that 19th year that you’re talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. He holds Sungmin’s hand tight

 

“August 2 is actually the date wherein I met the girl of my life”

 

He stares at Sungmin happily

 

“That’s the date wherein I fall in love at first sight when my best friend Hae introduces me to a very snobbish five year old girl named Lee Sungmin. The first girl who slapped me”

 

Sungmin laughs softly

 

“Baby, do you really need to remember the date of our first meeting?”

 

“Of course because that day is very important to me and this coming August 2 is my 19th year”

 

“19th year?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her

 

“19 years of loving you”

 

Sungmin blush

 

“Is that even true?”

 

“You don’t believe me?”

 

“You didn’t even look at other girl’s within those 19 years?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at her

 

“FYI Minnie there are a lot of girls courting me during my high school, college and masteral years until now, but I don’t even entertain them because I only want you and I only think about you”

 

Sungmin laughs softly

 

“I’m telling you the truth. Don’t laugh at me”

 

Sungmin gently pinches his nose

 

“That was so sweet”

 

“That’s why you need to be thankful that I love you”

 

Mrs. Cho hits her son with her Chinese fan

 

“Aw! Why are you hitting me all of a sudden? You’re such a bully Umma”

 

“Pabo! You’re the one who supposed to be thankful to your wife for loving and understanding a brat and workaholic man like you”

 

Sungmin nods while laughing softly

 

“You supposed to be thankful that you have a wife like her”

 

“I know Umma”

 

He stares at Minnie full of love

 

“I’m always thankful to her and I’m always thankful that she arrives in my life and of course I’m also grateful that Hae introduces her to me. I’m always thankful for Minnie that’s why I love her for 19 years and will keep on loving her forever”

 

“Thanks baby”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at them. She giggles happily and holds their hand

 

“Just by looking at both of you, all I see is love for each other. I’m really happy seeing both of you like that. You guys really love each other that much and truly. I know that no matter how hard the life may bring, your love for each other will always stay the same and strong and will be stronger as the time pass by, especially when your cute angel finally arrives. The baby will make your relationship much stronger and happier”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod at her

 

“I’m really excited for the wedding”

 

Mrs. Cho giggles happily and continue eating

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun went inside his room to look for his wife

 

“Baby...”

 

He walks inside

 

“Baby, where are you? Umma calls me. She told me that guests are starting to arrive at the Westin Chosun. They’re already waiting for us”

 

“I’M COMING”

 

Sungmin shouts. Kyuhyun grabs his PSP on the table. He sits on the bed and starts playing while waiting for his wife. Sungmin carefully went out of her walk-in closet. She saw Kyuhyun sitting on the bed while playing happily on his PSP. Sungmin smiles while staring at him

 

“He looks so gorgeous in his suit”

 

She walks towards him

 

“Let’s go”

 

Kyuhyun turns off his PSP. He raised his head and stares at Sungmin. He was astonished by her beauty. The dress and flat shoes that he bought for her really suites her well. Sungmin was wearing a white pixie hollow cocktail dress and a pair of super Lolita red flat shoes with a cute and big fluffy bow. It has a diamond embellishment. Her hair was styled in a vintage bohemian updo with white roses on it. Her simple makeup makes her look innocent while her red lips make her look seductive at the same time

 

“I don’t look nice?”

 

“No”

 

“No?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“I mean, you look so nice...not nice, but beautiful. Very beautiful, you look like a Princess. You’re much beautiful than Snow White”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly making Kyuhyun blush

 

“I can’t help but to stare at you all night”

 

“You’re falling on my trap again”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and pulls her closer to him

 

“You know that I always fall for you”

 

Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers

 

“Let’s go?”

 

“Are you not going to kiss me first?”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“No”

 

Sungmin pouts at him

 

“Minnie, I told you not to pout because you’re so cute when you pout and you look like a kid”

 

Kyuhyun lean closer to her

 

“I can kiss you a lot later”

 

He whispers to her. Sungmin just answers him with her seductive smile

 

“Let’s go my dear hubby”

 

“Arasso brat wifey”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly

 

“You’re really beautiful”

 

He holds Sungmin’s hand and they went out of the room together

 

 

 

 

*WESTIN CHOSUN*

 

 

CEOs, lawyers, doctors, upper class people and people who have a higher position in the society are starting to arrive one by one at the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Chosun. Everyone is very happy to celebrate Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s engagement party. Tiffany waves her hand upon seeing Hyuk Jae. She grabs Donghae as she walks towards Tiffany and Siwon. Tiffany hugs her tight

 

“It’s nice to see you again darling”

 

“It’s nice to see you too Fany”

 

Hyuk Jae smiles brightly

 

“Where is Minnie?”

 

“Oh, she’s not yet here”

 

Hyuk Jae sighs in relief

 

“That was a relief. I thought Hae and I are already late”

 

“What took you so long?”

 

Donghae smile at his cousin

 

“Well, it’s my fault. I still have a meeting to attend before we went here”

 

Donghae notice Siwon staring at him

 

“What’s your problem horse?”

 

“Yah!”

 

Donghae smiles at him

 

“Can we talk for awhile Hae?”

 

“Sure”

 

Siwon smiles at Tiffany and Hyuk Jae

 

“Girls, please excuse us for awhile. I just need to talk to our fish”

 

He stares at Hyuk Jae

 

“I’m going to borrow your fish first”

 

“No problem Mr. Choi”

 

“Just call me Siwon. Stop being formal”

 

Donghae shook his head

 

“Don’t call him like that honey. Just call him horse because he’s a horse”

 

Siwon gently punch Donghae’s arm

 

“Yah!”

 

Hyuk Jae and Tiffany laugh softly

 

“Aish! Just follow me and let’s talk”

 

“Arasso captain”

 

Donghae kissed Hyuk Jae before following Siwon at the corner

 

“What is it?”

 

“How’s the contract with our brat young master?”

 

Donghae smiles brightly

 

“Kyu accepts it”

 

Siwon nods happily

 

“That was a relief. I thought he will put his pride on top. You know him. That brat young master is hard to please and convince and he doesn’t want to accept someone’s help. It’s really good that he accepts our deal”

 

Donghae nod

 

“That’s because Minnie’s business proposal is really great”

 

“Your sister is really smart. Smarter than you”

 

Donghae pouts

 

“Of course not, I’m still smarter than her. She’s lazy, stubborn and a brat baby girl”

 

“Because you, Fany, and our brat young master always spoil her”

 

“You also spoil her”

 

Donghae smiles brightly

 

“Speaking of the brat baby girl and the brat young master”

 

Donghae points his finger towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin who just arrive at the venue

 

“They’re here”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin great their guests upon arriving at the Grand Ballroom of Westin Chosun. Kyuhyun introduces Sungmin to all his business partners, friends, and family friends. They were all amazed not only by her beauty but also by her brain. They walk towards Tiffany and Hyuk Jae upon seeing them

 

“Unnie”

 

Sungmin hugs Tiffany tight. She stares at Hyuk Jae and smiles at her

 

“My other Unnie”

 

She hugs Hyuk Jae like a kid. Hyuk Jae holds Sungmin’s face between her hands

 

“You’re really beautiful sweetheart, right Fany?”

 

Tiffany nods happily while staring at her cousin

 

“Very beautiful like a Princess”

 

Tiffany and Hyuk Jae giggle happily

 

“Where are the horse and the fish?”

 

Kyuhyun ask them curiously

 

“I don’t know. They went somewhere because they’re going to talk some important thing about business”

 

“There they are”

 

Hyuk Jae points her finger toward Siwon and Donghae who are walking happily towards Kyuhyun

 

“Who is that gorgeous evil brat?”

 

Donghae hits his best friend’s arm

 

“You look so gorgeous today my baby honey Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“And you’re falling for me again gay fish”

 

Donghae smiles and kissed his cheek

 

“How did you know?”

 

Kyuhyun frowns at him

 

“Try kissing me again and I’ll punch you”

 

Donghae ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair

 

“Aigoo! He’s being grumpy again”

 

“Don’t touch my hair”

 

Donghae laughs softly and stares at his sister

 

“Hi my honey dear, where’s my kiss and hug?”

 

Sungmin smiles at her brother and hugs him tight

 

“Aigoo! Our brat baby girl is already grown up. You’re so beautiful Minnie honey dear”

 

“Thanks Oppa”

 

She gives her brother a sweet kiss on his cheek

 

“Oh, that was the sweetest thing. But of course Hyukkie’s kiss is much sweeter”

 

Hyuk Jae blush when Donghae winks at her

 

“Will you please stop your PDA fish and anchovy?”

 

“You’re just jealous baby Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smirks at him

 

“Why will I get jealous?”

 

He pulls Sungmin closer to him

 

“If I already have my Minnie”

 

He hugs Sungmin like a kid

 

“Oh come on. Don’t be so possessive baby Kyu, nobody will steal Minnie away from you”

 

Tiffany laughs when Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out

 

“Aigoo! Such a brat young master”

 

They all laugh at Kyuhyun. Mrs. Cho walks towards them

 

“Aigoo!”

 

She immediately hugs Sungmin

 

“You’re so beautiful sweetheart. I really love you”

 

“Thanks Umma”

 

She holds her son’s hand

 

“Sweetheart, you need to give some speech”

 

“Why will I do that?”

 

Mrs. Cho hits him with her big Chines fan

 

“Aw! Do you always bring that Chinese fan of yours? Such a brutal mother”

 

They laugh softly

 

“Just go and introduce Minnie to the crowd”

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand

 

“Let’s go baby”

 

Sungmin nods at him. They went up the stage. Kyuhyun grabs the microphone

 

“Good evening everyone”

 

Everyone look at him and Sungmin. Kyuhyun flash a bright smile while staring at the people

 

“First of all Minnie and I want to thank all of you for celebrating this wonderful night with us. Tonight we’re not just celebrating my engagement to the girl that I love most, but we’re also celebrating the arrival of our new member of the family. Minnie and I are celebrating ate arrival of our little angel, our baby Kyumin”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at each other

 

“We’re hoping to see all of you on August 2 to be our witnesses as we make a vow that we will love each other forever. Hoping to see you all on our wedding day”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s lips and raised his glass of wine

 

“Thank you everyone”

 

The people clap their hands happily to congratulate the couple

 

 

 

 

Donghae keeps his eyes upon Shindong. He was observing him the whole night. Siwon walks towards him and give him a glass of wine

 

“Who is he?”

 

Donghae stares at Siwon

 

“I keep on noticing you staring at him the whole night”

 

“I’m observing him”

 

“Why?”

 

Donghae takes a sip on his wine

 

“He’s Mr. Shin”

 

“And what about him?”

 

Donghae clears his throat

 

“Siwonnie, can you help me?”

 

Siwon nods at him

 

“What is it Hae?”

 

“Please hire someone who will watch over him. Minnie told me that Mr. Shin is the enemy. He is Appa’s spy. Remember the thing that I told you before?”

 

Siwon nods while staring at Shindong who is talking to someone over the phone

 

“Minnie overheard him talking to Appa over the phone. They are planning to interfere on the ten billion contract. They are planning to steal the deal in a very unfair manner. He’s the one who gives Appa the full details about the contract and he’s the reason why those eight Board of Directors pull put their shares from Cho Corporation”

 

“What are we going to do?”

 

“You need to help me find out when is the exact arrival of Appa here in Seoul. Minnie needs to get the deal before Appa can interfere and steal it away from Kyuhyun”

 

“Arasso. You can count on me”

 

Donghae smiles at him

 

“Thank you”

 

“No problem. Anything for the brat young master. You really love your best friend”

 

“Of course, I treasure our friendship and of course I also need to protect Minnie from Appa’s evil plan. That brat baby girl is innocent. She just wants to help her hubby win the deal or else Kyu will be in great trouble”

 

“Don’t worry fish because we’re going to do our best”

 

Donghae and Siwon smile at each other and give each other a high five

 

 

 

 

Shindong walks towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin

 

“President Cho”

 

Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast. She holds on Kyuhyun’s hand tightly while staring at Shindong

 

“Yes Mr. Shin?”

 

“I’m going now”

 

Kyuhyun nods at him

 

“Thanks a lot for coming. I’ll see you on my wedding day”

 

“Arasso. When are you leaving for Australia?”

 

“Monday morning”

 

“When are you coming back?”

 

“I’m going to stay there for a week. Why?”

 

Shindong just smiles at him

 

“Baby, let’s go and talk with Fany Unnie, Hyukkie Unnie and Umma”

 

Kyuhyun was about to walk with her, but Shindong holds his arm to stop him from leaving

 

“Yes Mr. Shin?”

 

“I just want to tell you something President Cho”

 

Shindong stares at Sungmin seriously before focusing his attention back to Kyuhyun

 

“Don’t trust someone that easy because you never know the real identity of your enemy. You need to be careful because the enemy is just beside you”

 

Shindong smirks while staring at Sungmin

 

“Don’t worry Mr. Shin because I know who are the people whom I will trust. You don’t need to remind me about that and one more thing...”

 

Kyuhyun flash a sarcastic smile

 

“I’m not a fool for me not to know who my real enemy is”

 

Kyuhyun pats Shindong’s shoulder before walking away with Sungmin

 

“Then let’s see who will win brat . Cho Kyuhyun, you’re going down”

 

Shindong flash his evil smile before leaving the Grand Ballroom

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting inside the limousine. Kyuhyun notice Sungmin spacing out, thinking something so deep

 

“Baby”

 

Sungmin ignores him. Kyuhyun cupped her face

 

“Baby”

 

Sungmin stares at him

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“Why are you so quiet?”

 

Sungmin manage to smile

 

“I’m just thinking something”

 

“Thinking about?”

 

“Our wedding”

 

Sungmin lies. Kyuhyun smiles at her

 

“Do you already have a plan for our wedding?”

 

Sungmin shook her head and smile

 

“Fanny Unnie and Hyukkie Unnie will help me in planning the wedding. Hyukkie Unnie’s cousin is a wedding planner. She can help us in organizing our wedding”

 

“Ok. Just follow everything that you want for our wedding”

 

“I don’t need an extravagant wedding. Simple wedding is fine with me as long as you’re the groom”

 

Sungmin kissed him

 

“The most important thing is we’re getting married and our baby Kyumin will have a complete family”

 

Kyuhyun holds her tummy

 

“Of course we will give baby Kyumin a complete and happy family. We’re going to be good parents to him”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s tummy

 

“Baby Kyumin, are you also excited for the wedding of your mommy and daddy. Daddy is really excited and I really love your mommy so much. I love you too baby, so don’t get jealous”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife

 

“Baby”

 

“Yes Minnie?”

 

Sungmin hugs him

 

“Thanks a lot. Thank you for this day and for giving me a wonderful night”

 

Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers

 

“You know that I will always give you everything”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s face between her hands

 

“Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun notice her teary eyes

 

“I really love you and I will remain faithful to you until the end. Please trust me because I will never betray you. I love you so much, so please always trust me and don’t give up on loving me”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her and holds her hands tight

 

“I always trust you Minnie. I know that you will forever remain faithful to me. I love you too so much. I always want to live with you happily and I promise that no matter what happen, I will always love you”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin smiles at him. She rest her head on his chest while Kyuhyun embrace her in his arms

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the Preview for the next chapter: Get ready for a shocking revelation because Kyuhyun will finally find out the real identity of Lee Sungmin...OMO! Minnie is in trouble!!!

 

 

A/N: The next update will be on November 11, 2012. Bye for the meantime. I'll be back soon *waves hand*. I hope you enjoy Kyumin's engagement party :)...I'm going now *rides the car* :)