Life 2-Sehun (Part 3)

The 13th Life of Kim Taeyeon

A/N: Listen to this (if ya want to XD) This inspired most of this chapter. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrY826wilMI

 

*3 years later*

"Taeyeon-ah!"

"Umma!"

"Welcome home, my beautiful daughter."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun sighed and sent off his wife to attend the gossiping ladies by the food table. He leaned against the table and sighed yet again. He swore the three years he had to indure with his so called "wife" were horrible. He missed her so much that even her name brought pain to his heart. Standing straight he smoothed out his suit before heading off to get something to drink. While there, something..no someone caught his eyes and his heart.

"Taeyeon.... TAEYEON!"

Sehun ran for his life towards the girl that was getting further away. He missed her so much. He was almost afraid that she would be yet again one of his many hallucinations.

"Taeyeon!"

He finally caught up with the girl. Walking out to the balcony where she stood, he confirmed that she was indeed the girl that stole his heart, Taeyeon.

"Why is such a beautiful lady out here alone?"

She whirled around at the voice, "Sehun..."

"How have you been?"

"Good...However, I must remark that I could have been better. And your wife?"

"Good...However, it would have been better...if it were you."

"Do not say that!" she scolded.

He gave her a tired smile and replied, "Why not? It is the truth."

"Sehun...Have you not grown up yet? You are now married, and have been married for 3 years. I will soon be engaged, and married myself. Even for play, we musn't say words like those."

"Perhaps I have not grown up. However, it seems you have grown, no, changed greatly." 

"Indeed, and for the better." She sighed and turned to gaze at the stars.

"Taeyeon..."

"Sehun-ah. Thehunnie?" Taeyeon smiled softly.

Sehun felt his heart jump at his old nicknames, maybe, just maybe he had a chance. He would somehow change everything so they could be together. He could, and he would.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for you!"

Her smile turned bitter, and Taeyeon turned her face away from his. Tears already began forming in pools at the bottom of her eyes.

"Please leave. Please don't love me. Please forget me. Act like you don't know me. Just...forget me."

"Taeyeon! What are you saying."

"Even if I turn back now, and remember all the times we had, my mind won't change. Don't love me." 

"TAEYEON!"

"EVEN IF! Even if we got together, it's going to change. We're going to fall out of love. Who knows? We might end up torn apart more than we are now! So let's stop. You have someone else. You have Yoona, and I'm going to find someone, someone more caring, handsome, and kinder than you. And you and Yoona! I know you two will be happy. She's beautiful, kind, and most of all, she loves you so much."

"And you don't?" Sehun whispered, "Do you not love me? What about us? I waited three years, THREE YEARS!"

"It's been three years. Who knows? You probably don't love me now. You probably have feelings for Yoona. Who wouldn't? You know our relationship stops here. No, it stopped when we no longer could understand each other. It stopped three years ago."

"I-"

"I need to go. It was nice knowing you, Oh Sehun. Next time we meet, let's just walk by each other. We are now strangers... Goodbye."

With that, Oh Sehun's heart and life walked out on him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun walked aimlessly around town. 2 months had passed, and much like the fool he was, he couldn't get over her. He loved her so much, yet, he hated her too. Who was she to say that he didn't love her anymore? Who was she to say that they couldn't love each other? Who was she to choose where his feelings laid? Who was she...who was she to take his heart away and not return it?

It hurt him, burned him. Now the sun's rays didn't reach him. The pain blocked all happiness away.

Walking to where ever his feet took him, he bumped into someone. Without looking up, he mumbled a "sorry," and he walked on.

The person he had bumped into, was frozen there. Her eyes were wide open, and tears were slowly falling from them. Snapping back to reality, she hastily wiped the tears and clutched her aching heart.

"Oh Sehun, you really did walk pass me like we were strangers." she whispered.

The girl stood at the same spot, watching him walk further away. Finally, moving herself, she walked the opposite way from her love, no, from the stranger she had just coincidently bumped into.

On the other hand, with some strange tugging at his heart, Sehun turned around to stare back at the spot to see a familiar figure making her way quickly through the crowd.

"Taeyeon..." her precious name rolled off his tongue, ever so sweet. "Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Wait!"

He willed his feet to move, to catch up to her.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon get back here!"

Still the figure kept walking away. Rushing as fast as he could, he grabbed onto her arm.

"Taeyeon."

"E-excuse me?" her voice shook.

"Please don't do this to me. You can't do this to me. Please. Taeyeon-ah. Can you not? It hurts so much! I can't breathe. Please!" Sehun's voice rang and his emotions spilled over.

"I-I don't know you!"

"Taeyeon!"

Crying out, he dragged her away from the crowd. Without realizing it, he pulled her too hard as if she would disappear into thin air.

"Oww! Ouch! You're hurting me! Please let go. Please!"

"What..oh. I'm so sorry. Don't cry!"

Sehun wiped the tears from her eyes and gave her a warm hug. He held her tight and closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

"Please let go."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"If you aren't besides me, my heart burns. I feel so much pain it hurts!!!"

Taeyeon turned around and cupped Sehun's face.

"It hurts me too."

"Then..then why!"

"Because you're married," she sighed, "And people talk...and the-"

"They don't matter. We matter. Taeyeon-ah. Please let me love you. I swear I'll never let go. Please! Anything."

Taeyeon looked deep into his eyes. "I need to go."

And she ran. She ran as fast as she could.

"Taeyeon!"

His cry rang up to her ears, sounding so desperate that it broke her heart once again. But she couldn't do it.

______________________________________________________

2 agonizing weeks passed for Sehun. He rubbed his aching head from all those thoughts of Kim Taeyeon. Just as he was about to leave his stuffy room, his wife knocked on the door.

"Honey. You have a letter for you."

Grabbing it, his heart leaped in his chest at the familiar handwriting. He opened it hastily and read it...and reread it again and again.

 

What you do to me scares me. You said you'd do anything for me, right?

Then please, let me go. I know it's hard. It kills me too. No matter how much I think it over,

I can't do it. I think it would be best to just quit. We've known each other since forever right?

And you know how stubborn I can be, so let me choose. But don't forget me. okay? I'll never forget you.

And please forgive me. Maybe we'll meet in another life time where you and I can start over again.

KTY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Le gasp!!!!!!!! What is this? Well it's the end..and that concludes the Seyeon story!!!!!!!!! Omg sorry I made it so sad >.< (not really)

ANNNYYYWAAYYS

I show u guys the schedule I just made!!!!!!

 

The 13th Life 

(2 Week updates)

*New Story

(1 month updates)

The Clockwork Girl

(1 month updates)

The DIrty Little Secret

(Idk when the writer's block decides to stop being a horrible meanie and let me write it out!)

 

*And LE GASP! WHAT IN THE ABOMINATION IS THIS NEW STORY?

It's the Seyeon one I promised a while ago!! ^^ I'll start it soon but just ta let y'all know! :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you guys!  Ps sorry it's late!!!