Life 3-Luhan (Part 1)

The 13th Life of Kim Taeyeon

"Luhan, Do you remember?"

"Do I remember?"

"How we met?"

The aged elder let out a small sigh of bliss as the memories began forming in his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seohyun!"

"Unnie, hurry up! You're so slow!"

"Aigoo, what happened to my kind maknae and transformed her into the spawn of satan?"

"I HEARD THAT!"

Taeyeon giggled and quickly followed her little sister. The layers of clothing and slippery ground were not helping her get any closer to her long-legged little sister.

"Aigoo! Kim Seohyun! Slow down please! I can-! WOAH!"

"Ooff!"

Taeyeon fell to the ground in a loud thud, as did the stranger she bumped into.

"Oww." Taeyeon stood and rubbed her aching little bottom. She looked down to the stranger still fallen on the ground.

"Do you need help?" 

The stranger nodded with a wince. Taeyeon held her hand out for the stranger to take.

"Sorr-"

What a face. What soft beautiful eyes that seemed to capture her soul!

"Miss...Miss?"

"UNNIE!" a worried Seohyun grabbed her frozen sibling into a warm embrace. "Oh! I'm so sorry for rushing you!"

"Uh..yah." The sound of her sister's voice snapped Taeyeon out of her trance.

Turning to the stranger, she gave a quick bow. "I'm awfully sorry.."

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm Luhan by the way."

"Luhan? It doesn't sound-"

"Korean. Yes, I'm chinese."

"Oh..how strange. I'm Taeyeon."

"Unnie, we need to hurry!" a very agitated Seohyun pulled her sister away before the two could utter a single word.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Xi Luhan! Where were you!"

"Sorry baozi...I fell against while coming here."

"And that took you so long?"

Luhan grinned sheepishly and walked over to a desk.

"Hey at least I'm in time for the lecture. So, who else is coming?"

"A total of 16 people including you..They are..."

As Xiumin, Luhan's friend, began listing off the attendees, Luhan fell into wondering. He giggled at the girl that he had bumped into. He noticed that she had a nice smile and small stature. Her companion, the one who had been nagging, was rather tall and had a more mature and serious look.

"Kim Seohyun...Kim Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon?" Luhan abruptly turned to face Xiumin.

"Yes, the eldest of the Kim daughters."

"Out of the nine?"

"Yes, she and her youngest sister always come together to take some lectures."

"Oh yah..." Luhan hit himself lightly in the head. He had come today to Xiumin's class to teach some Chinese cultures. "Hey aren't the Kims very influential and powerful?"

"Yes they are. Each one of them have an individual talent and charismatic trait."

Could that girl quite possibly be the Taeyeon of the Kims? Luhan could picture it that way. The Kim daughters were known to be outstandingly beautiful and smart, all nine of them. They had two older brothers, and a network of people they knew in the government.

"Hey what does today's newspaper say?" Luhan asked Xiumin.

"Uhm...The year of 1921 is a blessed year and it is the year of the-"

"No! What is the wordly news."

"Oh...Well it says...The Kim Family strikes again. The Kim family's and their famous achievements are rapidly being known world wide. The Kims are working on a new government plan in China. They have already secured a contract with-HEY! IT's your company. Luhan! ...to start a bond between Korea and China."

"Oh.." 

The ring of the bell startled the two friends and they stood by the door to welcome the students.

"Welcome all!"

The students filed in and Luhan only counted 13. Two students were missing.

"Well then, it seems two classmates could not come..."

"EXCUSE ME! SORRY FOR BEING LATE!"

Two girls out of breath ran into the room.

"Oh..."

They looked up and Luhan's eyes met the shorter one's eyes.

"You!" they bothed said at the same time...

________________________________________________________

Hello...guys.... :)

Feel free to nag at me and tell me to update!