Life 1-Kris (Part 2)

The 13th Life of Kim Taeyeon

"CALL KRIS IN THIS INSTANT!"

"Yes sir!"

The tall soldier rushed into Taeyeon's room where Taeyeon was reading a book and Kris was watching over her silently.

"Kris!"

"General!" he exclaimed in suprise.

"The master wishes to see you."

Nodding his head, he gave one last long look at Taeyeon. "I'll be back Miss."

She just nodded, and once the two men were out, she whispered, "Be back soon, Wufan."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"The enemy seems to be trying to pass the border."

"Sir!"

The tall handsome master of the house shook his head. "I need to get my family out of here. That's where you come in Kris."

"Excuse me?"

"I know my daughter. Taeyeon will not easily leave me and this house behind." Lord Kim stared deeply into Kris' eyes, "I know she listens to you."

"I-"

"I know young man. I may be old, but I am not senile, well...yet." Lord Kim cracked a small smile.

Kris noted that the Kim family all had that same trait, making a joke in the most serious situations. Yes, this family was perfect, kind, compassionate, caring, rich, beautiful, etc.

"Of course sir." Kris smiled along.

"Well, I know how close she is to you. I do not doubt the fact that her heart, may be yours also."

"Sir?"

"Kris, I will ask you this."

"Go ahead my lord."

"Will you do anything for my daughter?"

Kris was astounded, searching deeply into the Lord's eyes, but finding nothing to give away the old Lord's thoughts.

"I-"

"Kris, if she were to die-"

"THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN SIR!" Kris widened his eyes in suprise and embarrassment at his own words.

Lord Kim just chuckled loudly, a warm chuckle, that left Kris even more embarrassed.

"I see...now if she were in a near death situation...would you do anything to save her? Even perhaps...give up your life?"

"Sir...I would."

"Then I will ask you one more question."

Kris waited in silence.

"Do..do you love my child? Do you love Taeyeon?"

Confusion filled him. He had known his lady since childhood. He had known her when she was a mere child, a beautiful child, bound to be beautiful in her future as she had been then. He had seen her grow, as he grew with her. He had seen the numerous suitors, trying to get her hand in marriage, and he had seen her refuse them all. Kris remembered one suitor, that remained her best friend after the enccounter, Kim Heechul. He remembered a strange feeling every time his lady and Kim Heechul acted too chummy.

"I...I do."

"Good. I do not oppose to the relationship. That is, if she really loves you," and again Lord Kim's michieviousness sparked teasing Kris," But, convince her, that she needs to leave. That she must stay alive, for your sake, and for her old daddy's sake."

"Yes sir!"

"You are dismissed."

"Thank you sir!"

The Lord sighed, remembering how he had been that young once, dashing, and might he add, handsome too.

"My lord."

"Oh! It's you!" The Lord smiled widely at his wife and took her hand.

"You seemed deep in thought."

"Just thinking of how handsome I was back in my days."

"My Lord!" She exclaimed.

"Was I not?"

"No, my Lord," Lady Kim giggled, "All the ladies were swooning over you...except me!"

"And that is what caught my eyes, no? You were independent, beautiful inside and out, and you were the most caring maiden ever."

She smiled warmly and stared at the door. 

"She reminds me of myself."

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Yes, she does."

"And he reminds me of you." She softy said.

"Kris?"

"Yes. That boy, he suprises me with how much he has grown and how much he is like you."

"Why? Because we are very handsome?" Lord Kim teased.

"Yes you two are, but I cannot help but remark that," The Lady paused for effect, "He is much more dashing than you are."

"WHAT!" The Lord almost fell over in his chair. "You are joking, are you not my beautiful wife?"

She giggled and patted his back. "Of course. I just wish my Taeyeon will not be stubborn in the matter."

The atmosphere became serious at once.

"I hope so too."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG! ANOTHER UPDATE FROM THE FOREVER LAZY AUTHOR? Lol. Well yes! I was um unlazy free today. ANyways...yes the lives are going to be like 3 to 4 chapters each since there has to be a lot of explaining. May be even 5 chapters per life!!!! So please be patient if you are awaiting the 13th life or any other lives (otps).

ANd which concludes that this is going to be a hell of a long story..so bear with me. As of my story updating schedule...this is my order.

(This is a priorities list btw)

1. The 13th life of Kim Taeyeon

2. The Dirty Little Secret and/ or The Clockwork Girl 

A/N For Dirty Little Secret...I have a big writer's block so it will probably be The Clockwork Girl

3. Taeyeon One Shotss!!!!

4. (the rest) lol too many exotaeng fics..wait there can't be too many exotaeng fics XD

THANK YOU GUYS ♥♥♥♥

Oh and This is kind of short sorry..and the A/N is soo long again. YOu guys are probably like "Stop wasting time on the A/N! Update!" Lol >.<

And I was listening to this while writing in case anyone was interested...which no one probably is AH! LOL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOFM4zwOvA&feature=channel&list=UL Yes it's a mashup! ♥♥ and it's amazing. Love Park Bom and Boa! *sighs*

BUT TAENGOO IS BEST (YUP) OKAY BYYYYEEE!