Life 3-Luhan (Part 2)

The 13th Life of Kim Taeyeon

"Class please thank Mr. Luhan for taking time to teach us today's business material!"

"Thank you Mr. Luhan!"

Taeyeon sighed and quickly gathered her stuff. She wanted out! It was sort of awkward with the teacher, or Luhan, being there. Come on! It was unfair that he was so handso- pretty! 

Everything about him was so delicate that she couldn't help but stare. Taeyeon was sure he caught her staring at him a couple of times.

"Unnie! Did you hear? Your future fiance/husband is visiting us today!"

"Seohyun-ah! Unnie doesn't want to talk about that..it's frustrating!" Taeyeon sighed.

She did not want to meet the one she was engaged to. This was chosen before she was born so.....There was nothing she could do but agree. She wasn't one to just say no to her parents.

"Yah Seo!"

"Yes unnie?" Seohyun stopped walking to wait for her slow unnie to catch up.

"Let's get some food!"

"Ahh okay!"

Together the girls walked off to a nearby bakery.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"HEY LUHAN!"

"HEY SEHUN!"

"Hyung! I don't want to go today!"

"Too bad!" Luhan ruffled his little brother's hair. "Aish! You know Mom and Dad want you to."

"Why not you hyung?" 22 year old Sehun whined.

Luhan pushed his clingy brother away. "Because I want to go deeper into my studies!"

"What about Wufan Hyungie?"

"He wants to spend time abroad finding ways to expand our business...he's too busy."

Sehun whined and crossed his arms together. He was the maknae always babied and most definitely got things his way. Luhan grinned at his childish brother that was finally growing up.

"Do you know who they are?"

"Nope."

"Well...."

"Hyung, do you have a girl you like?" Sehun asked.

"What makes you ask that little one."

"I'm not the little one and because...you seemed a lot happier today after your lecture. So I wondered if there was a girl that made you like that? After all, hyung your heart is made of ice, bro. I know something happened."

Oh little observant Sehun....Luhan's mind then drifted off to a certain clumsy child that went bye the name of Kim Taeyeon.

"Aish, no...It's probably nothing! Sehun get ready to go! Mom has your outfit ready and dad has the driver ready to take us!"

"Okay..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Unnie hurry up!"

"Kim Jessica! Okay!"

"Unnie!"

"Kim MIyoung!"

"Don't call me that!"

"UNNIE!"

"SOOYOUNG-AH!"

"Unnie...."

"Not you too...Yoong!"

"SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!"

"Thank you Sunny-ah!"

Taeyeon pushed through her hoard of sisters who were all over the door. Taeyeon was dressed in a beautiful lilac colored dress that showed off her flawless pale complexion.

"Taeyeon honey, our guests have arrived. You and your sisters hurry on down!" Their mother called up to the girls.

"Alright."

Leading the way, Taeyeon stepped down into the living room where her parents, fiance, and fiance's family sat.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo. Hello. My name is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you."

"Taeyeon?"

The familiar voice caused her to snap her head up.

"Luhan?"

"Ah! You two know each other. Taeyeon-ah, this is your fiance's older brother. Sehun, come here." Taeyeon's mother dragged a handsome young man to Taeyeon. "He's your fiance, Sehun."

"Umma..." Taeyeon trailed off.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung?"

After the meeting and awkward dinner with Taeyeon's family, Luhan seemed a little off. No, not a little, A LOT.

"Hyung are you alright?"

"No. Sehun-ah. I'm not."

Luhan collapsed onto his bed and planted his face into his pillow. He felt horrible. There was this girl. He honestly felt emmensly attracted to her. And this was the first time this attraction ever happened with a girl. And to some horrible fate, this girl was his younger brother's fiance.

"Hyung...is it about today's dinner? Is it something with Taeyeon?"

"Sehun-ah, right now, I'm not sure if you're the right one to comfort me. I honestly can't say I am not jealous."

"Ey, hyung. You'll find someone. I know your heart is like ice and is like unbreakable. But! AHHA! That girl you saw earlier today, when you came home all smiley and happy. What about her?"

"SEHUN! LEAVE! SHE IS HER! YOUR FIANCE IS THAT GIRL!"

Sehun bit his lower lip uncertainly. Sehun liked Taeyeon. She was pretty, seemed nice and sweet, smart, and she was the right amount of everything, But his hyung. Luhan wasn't one to feel attracted to anyone that simply. Oh dear.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seohyun-ah..life "

 

 

 

"Sehun-ah....life "

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello anyone that is still here...ehhhhhhhehehehehehe

Yah someone slap me...I really had no idea how to drag Luhan and Taeyeon's relationship..I'll try to update asap to get to the bulk of the plot or the 13th life k? It's just that coming up with 12 ideas for 12 different guys is hard T.T

Bye please comment or just stick with me. *sings* nobody gonna love me better imma stick wit u forever..

 

k bye!!!!!!!!