Life 2-Sehun (Part 2)

The 13th Life of Kim Taeyeon

"Must I go?" Taeyeon sighed for about the 30th time.

"Yes, sweetie. It would be rude to miss out on the engagement party of one of our dear friend's child." Taeyeon's mother reminded her.

Taeyeon shook her head and leaned against the back of the carriage. Her heart began feeling heavier, dragging her spirit down.

Taeyeon's mom took Taeyeon's hand and slowly patted it. She knew her daughter was going through a hard time. After all, it wasn't the best thing to got see your ex-bestfriend get married to your crush.

Finally, they arrived in front of the elaborate and beautiful mansion. Taeyeon sighed and smoothed her dress down. She plastered her fake smile on and walked out of their carriage.

"MIJIN-AH!" Sehun's mother ran towards Taeyeon's mother embracing her in a hug.

"Haha, how have you been Sari?" Taeyeon's mom asked.

"Good! Oh my, Taeyeon my have you grown beautifully since I last saw you!"

"Thank you ahjumma," Taeyeon genuinely smiled at Sari Ahjumma's antics, "It hasn't been long, ahjumma."

"A month?"

"Come, Sari. Musn't you be with your family?" Taeyeon's mom chided.

Mrs. Oh, Sari, laughed and guided them into the house.

"Go on, Taeyeon. Yoona and Sehun should be somewhere."

"Thank you ahjumma," Taeyeon politely nodded and walked away.

"Oh, Mijin-ah. I wish my dear Sehun was engaged to your Taeyeon."

"Shush Sari. What if someone heard you!" Mrs. Kim whispered.

Mrs. Oh nodded her head and the two ladies walked off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon spotted them. It wasn't hard. After all, she just needed to find the crowd, then they would be there. It hurt her eyes to look at them. They looked so happy and beautiful, a match made from heaven.

"Taeyeon-ah?"

"Sooyeon."

"Oh Taeyeon. You don't have to be here."

"I should," she whispered, "I need to congratulate them, right?"

"Taeyeon-ah..."

Taeyeon pasted on a smile, something she was so used to now.

"Taeyeon...you don't need to smile any longer. Why bother if it hurts you even more?" Sooyeon softly asked.

"I-" her breath caught in , "I don't know."

"Let's go. We can stay over at my place. I'll ask my mom and tell her to tell yours."

"Okay."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mom. It Taeyeon here?"

"Oh! Son!" Mrs. Oh embraced her son in hug. "I'm sorry baby, but Taeyeonnie just left with Sooyeon."

"She...s-she left?"

"Yes."

Sehun thanked his mother and walked away. He sighed. "I just missed her. Taeyeon..."

"Oppa."

"Tae-..Oh Yoona."

"Were you looking for somebody?" The beauty asked.

"No.."

"Okay, then daddy wants to see you."

Sehun forced a smiled and walked towards his obligation.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"PARTY!"

"YAH! JUNG SOO JUNG! SHUT UP!"

"Unnie!" Soojung whined, "OH TAENGOO UNNIE!"

Taeyeon giggled, she could always rely on the Jung sisters to lighten up her day!

When the two older girls got rid of poor Soojung, they began discusing things.

"It's hard."

"Of course it is."

"Sooyeon-ah...I'm so tired."

"Look unnie-"

"Let's talk about you!" Taeyeon steered the conversation to a different subject.

"Well, Jaebeom is good as always, although he does get sidetracked easily."

Taeyeon held a laugh. Everyone knew Jaebeom was a handfull from the moment he was born. Being good friends with the Parks, Taeyeon had a very close relationship with Jaebeom, an oppa and dongsaeng relationship.

"His father wants us to go to Japan and learn some politics there. Of course Jaebeom is too stubborn. He likes it here."

"Japan? That sounds nice." 

"Taeyeon unnie-yah!"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to come with me and Jaebeomie Japan? It's only 3 years!"

Taeyeon widened her eyes. Japan? She had always wanted to go there. ALthough she was of an aristocrat family, she really didn't travel much.

"Oh Sooyeon-ah. I'd love too!"

"Amazing!" Jessica sang. "We leave next week. I know it's a short notice, but I can get my umma to tell your umma!"

Taeyeon nodded. This was a fine opportunity. She could visit Japan, stay with her best friends for a while, and most of all, escape the pain, escape Oh Sehun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, I hope she isn't a burden."

"Mrs. Kim, she is like my little sister. No, she is my little sister. Let me pamper her!" Jaebeom charmingly spoke.

"Thank you Jaebeom-ah," Mrs. Kim turned to her daughter, "I made sure dad gave you a good amount of money, and we will have money delivered every once in a while. Don't get sick, and just stay safe."

Taeyeon nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Bye umma!"

"You kids all stay safe, you understand me! Don't make me go all the way there and make sure you guys are safe. Jessica, please watch over these two childish kids for me, my dear."

"Of couse auntie!"

Taeyeon's mom bid them farewell, and the 3 were off to Japan.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYY GUYS! So I really couldn't find a right time period for this so...don't mind me! Anyways I didn't state their way of transportation..idk why, but since it's supposed to be older days..boat? 

It's so hard to find a different time frame for each member!!!!! T.T anyways...

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THE QUALITY..i really dislike this chapter...

HOWEVER THE NEXT WILL BE SOOO FUN!\

HOW WILL SEHUN REACT? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TAEYEON RETURNS! WHAT ABOUT POOR YOONA !?

and yes, i ship jaysica! (if you haven't noticed, jaebeom is jay park. I was SUPPER SAD when he left 2pm. T^T)