008

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

After the "talk" Doojoon told us to quickly eat dinner, take a shower then go to bed and we did.  While we were eating, I warned everyone Misun sleeps on the couch in the living room since she feels uncomfortable sleeping in her old room which is now inhabited by me and Junhyung. 

I remembered after about an hour, after I fell asleep Misun woke me up, "Yoseob, I can't sleep, Doojoon oppa is still up, and making phone calls I think."

I rubbed my eyes, "Why don't you sleep with Junhyung...?"

"Your bed is sort of where mine used to be."  I sighed.

"Sure..." I answered her and she climbed into my bed and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~

"Hyung, wake up," I heard someone say to me.  "Hyung, wake up its like 5 in the afternoon and Doojoon wants you to wake up!"  I groaned and my eyes opened and I saw Dongwoon looking down at me.  "Come on Doojoon hyung says it's something important," he grabbed my arms and began pulling me out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. 

Right before we left my room I looked back on my bed, Misun was gone.  I ran my fingers through my hair, "Where's Misun?"  I asked Dongwoon even thought he might not even know where she is, since he can't see her.

Dongwoon scratched the back of his head, thinking.  "I think Junhyung said she was with him since she was waiting for you to wake up but he woke up first," he answered.  "I think they are watching TV?  I don’t know~"

I pouted a little; I should've woken up earlier.  I could've been the one hanging out with her.  I was thinking until Dongwoon shoved me into the bathroom and closed the door, "Now hurry up!"  He shouted then the only thing I could hear were his footsteps going down the hall, towards the staircase.

I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed my clothes before I went downstairs.  "Yoseob~!" Misun rushed from the couch and to me.  "You slept the whole day away~"

"I know I am sorry," I apologized to her.

"It's okay, luckily Junhyung was up or I would've spent the day being bored or fooling around with the others," she hugged me then went back to the couch and sat next to Junhyung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon.

"You know you shouldn't do that," Both Junhyung and I said to her.  "We told them you were nice not mischievous."

"I know, but I can't do anything."

"It's okay, that's why you wake us up," Junhyung chuckled as he put an arm around her.

"But I want you two to get enough rest," She smiled at him but then all of our attention went to Doojoon and Hyunseung when they walked out of the kitchen.

Doojoon ran his fingers through his hair, "So last night after all of you went to bed, I made some phone calls."

"To who?" Kikwang asked.

"Paranormal investigators."

"Why?" Junhyung asked, he seemed a little mad.

"Just for some answers and nothing more," Hyunseung answered him.  "They are going to be here soon."  There was a moment of awkward silence well except for me and Junhyung.  Misun was protesting.  Like saying, "You don't believe Junhyung and Yoseob."  Then on accident she hit Dongwoon, who was sitting next to her, in the stomach.

"Ow, did she just hit me?" Dongwoon asked Junhyung and me as he held his stomach. 

"Yes, she says she’s really sorry it was an accident though and that at least it wasn't lower," Junhyung laughed.  After that Doojoon told us to quickly clean up.

⊰Misun⊱

⊰⊰Half an hour later⊱⊱

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!  The paranormal investigators were here.  "Omo!  Oppa I am scared," I said as I stuck close to Yoseob and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter