013

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

"Misun I will always like—no love you, no matter what," I took a step closer to her.  That made more sense, I didn't just like her I loved her, ever since I got to know her.

She ran her fingers through her caramel brown hair, "Yoseobbie~" I still felt like she didn't understand.  I walked up to her and cupped her cheek with my hand, even though I couldn't really touch her; I made it look like I could though.

"I am not like Junhyung...  Junhyung and I are two different people, so don't think I will leave you just because you’re dead and I am not," I looked into her eyes and said every word with all my heart.  "I would do anything for you...If I didn't know better I would probably kill myself to be with you, Misun."

"Oh Yoseob..." She hugged me, I could feel her touch but she couldn't feel mine.  She buried her face into my chest and I think she began crying.  "Yoseob..."

I wrapped my arms around her, "If you can't return the feelings it’s okay, but at least let me know how you feel about me please."  What was up with me?  I hardly ever sound like this.  Is this what love does to me?

She looked up at me then took a half a step back, she was crying.  I didn't know that could happen.  "Well the truth is, ever since I met you I have always felt an attraction.  Probably out of all the guys you caught my eye the most."

"Even though you used to like Junhyung and you realized you used to date him?"

She smiled a little and wiped falling tears that ran down her cheeks.  "Yes, you always caught my eye.  At first it was your personality then when I saw how cute you were it was like I died all over again, because you were just so perfect to me."  I began to blush, so did that mean she felt the same?

I chuckled, "I am not perfect."

She hit my arm, "Yes you are.  I mean look your hot and athletic yet you're as cute as a baby then your sensitive and will always be there for someone yet you can be straight forward and speak your mind.  And let's not forget you are so talented, I mean your voice is so soothing so angelic..."

"That's not true I have flaws."

"Like what?"

"Sometimes I can be annoying, I can be forgetful, and I can be a total idiot too."

"I am willing to put up with that plus I didn't really notice your flaws..."

"So...What do you mean?"

She smiled at me, "I like you too."

A smile as wide as the Cheshire cat’s from Alice in Wonderland appeared on my face.  "You do?  You really do?" I had butterflies in my stomach and the urge to bounce off walls.  "You don't only think you like me?"

"No, I really do like you Yoseob," She giggled.  I was so happy that I lunged to hug her but then I forgot I couldn't touch her so I face planted into the wall behind her.  I fell to my knees covering my aching face.  "Yoseobbie~!  Are you okay!?" She rushed to my side and I nodded slowly.  "You sure let me see," She sounded very worried.  I slowly moved my hands away from my face and she moved some hair that was in my face.  "Oh Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter