024

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Third Person⊱

After Dongwoon and Hyunseung freed Junhyung he got dressed and called the police.  Luckily Junhyung wasn't harmed in anyway, well he did get some bruises from the ropes that were tied around his wrists and ankles, but at least he didn't get stabbed or anything.

About ten minutes later the police showed up and took Hwayoung away to a jail or insane asylum.

⊰Doojoon⊱

I thanked the police then they left the mansion.  I stood outside in front of the mansion's broken wooden double doors, looking around.  What was up with today?  I shook my head and turned around to head into the mansion.

The others were around Yoseob and I think Misun, comforting her by the staircase.  Before joining the group I tried my best to close the wooden doors.  We need to get the fixed.

When I joined the others I made Junhyung scoot over so I was between him and Mi Sun.  I looked over at him.  "What did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing much, Misun is just crying into Yoseob's shoulder."  Junhyung answered.

I nodded my head, "You okay?  Hwayoung didn't do anything to you right?"

"Yeah I am fine, no worries..." Junhyung seemed a little shaken.  I smiled at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Just keep moving forward and you'll be fine."

"Thanks hyung," Junhyung smiled.

"No problem.   Can you do me a favor?"  I asked.

"Sure what is it?"

"Place my hands on Misun's shoulders.  I can't see her."  I chuckled and so did he.  He took one of my hands by the wrist and placed my hands in the air by Yoseob, Misun's sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter