022

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

As I was beating up Hyunseung hyung for making a witty comment out my girl, Misun.   I heard a loud cry for help come from my room, "HELP!!!!"  I stopped beating up my hyung and stared up at my room.  Junhyung?  Why would he call out for help?  Misun would never hurt him in anyway.

"Hyung?" I stared up at the room then I heard some banging sounds.  Something was up and wrong.  I pushed Hyunseung aside and ran up to the mansion doors.  I pulled on the door trying to open them.  They were locked.  I pounded on the door no use; no one came down to open it.  I turned to the others, rushing.  "Where are the keys!?" I shouted.  I watched as they scrambled to find the keys to the mansion. 

They must've been scared by me by the looks of their faces...

Kikwang snapped his fingers, "I think I left them in the car!  Hold on."  He said then ran off to the car.  We watched him.  We noticed him scrambling around the car testing every car door.  He then ran back.  "I am sorry, I locked the keys in the car..." he apologized.  I grunted and ran my fingers through my hair. 

I was scared and worried.  I wanted to know what was happening.

I paced around when all of a sudden it hit me...  The secret passage way.  I snapped my fingers, "Stay right here.  I will get the doors to open."

"What how?"  Doojoon asked.  "Those keys are the only way in."

"Not really.  I can't tell you, I promised Misun."  I said then began to run to the back yard were the pool hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter