010

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped...  Micha!?  Junhyung!?  Making out!?  Under the moon light!?  What!?  My eyes slowly began to tear and I covered my mouth to stop myself from yelling out any names.  M-my niece...?  And Junhyung?  WHY!?  I was about to get up and leave when I noticed they FINALLY pulled away to breathe. 

Junhyung kissed Micha's forehead, "Did you have fun tonight, with me?"  He grinned seductively at her.  She blushed and began to giggle flirtatiously.

"I did oppa, just like the other nights," she smiled up at him and gave him Eskimo kisses.

So that's where he was going, since the visit from the paranormal investigators, out with Micha...  I gripped my chest.  I felt a pain in my chest, but I was already dead.  I don't have a heart, then why does it hurt so badly?  Why are all these emotions overcoming me?

I noticed them making out again.  I couldn't stand watching them.  I couldn't stay where I was, in the living room, or could I go back to Yoseob, he would probably wake up and wonder why I am crying, and then I would have to see Junhyung in there too.  Letting my emotions take over I ran, not knowing where I was going.

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~

⊰Yoseob⊱

Sunlight beamed on my eyes.  It was morning.  I groaned for a second then began to yawn and stretch my arms while sitting up, "Morning Misun yeobo~" No answer, I looked to the side of me where she was sleeping, not there.  "Misun yeobo~" I called out not caring if I woke up Junhyung hyung. 

I pouted then got off my bed and looked over at Junhyung's bed, there was only a sleeping hyung cuddling with his Pikachu.  I sighed then left the room roaming the halls upstairs.  "Misun yeobo~!" I called out to her constantly.  "Heoni beibi (Honey baby)~!" I also called out to her.  She couldn't resist my cuteness when I called her that, but I got no response, at all.  So I went down stairs and called out again.  "Misun yeobo~!  Heoni beibi~!"  Still no reply. 

I walked into the living and Dongwoon and Kikwang were being brain washed by some morning cartoons.  "Have you seen or heard or communicated with Misun yeobo~?" I asked the two.

Not looking away from the screen they both said, "No try check the kitchen."  And I did, I walked into the kitchen and the only thing I saw was Doojoon staring down at the tablet and pen Misun used to talk with him. 

"Have you seen or heard or communicated with Misun~?" I asked almost sounding like a whine.

He looked up at me, then at the tablet, then back at me.  "Nope, if I did we would be talking and laughing right now," he answered then looked back down at the tablet.  Doojoon hyung really liked talking to her. 

I pouted she wasn't upstairs or downstairs, maybe she's out in the green house or in the yard or by the pool? 

I walked to the front of the house and slipped on some sandals.  "You better unlocked the door if I lock myself out," I warned Kikwang and Dongwoon before I headed to the green house. 

I called out her name by the green house and inside but still no answer.  I walked around the back and front yard calling her name.  I even looked in the pool, really.  I stuck my head into the cold pool water and looked around.  I pulled my head out of the water and rushed inside to grab a towel.  Maybe she'll show up later?

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~

Around lunch time the rest of BEAST and I had to go to a photo shoot, Misun still never showed up.  I was getting worried so was everyone else.  Where could she have gone?  She can't leave beyond the fences that surround the mansion. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter