006

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]After dinner and everyone took a shower Yoseob and Junhyung waited for everyone to fall asleep.  We met up outside by the tree.  This time Yoseob brought a house key with him just in case, he really didn't want to go through the passage way again.  Junhyung leaned against the tree trunk, Yoseob sat on the swing and I sat on the ground talking and answering questions. 

After we had nothing to talk about and all questions were answered I remembered something from this morning.  "Yoseob, Junhyung, and Can you sing a song for me?" I played around with a blade of grass.  The two looked at each other.

Yoseob shrugged, "Sure if you don't mind me yawning from time to time."  You could he's tired since I mostly kept him up last night and now tonight.  Maybe they aren't doing anything tomorrow and he can rest.

"I don't mind, I just want to know what you guys sound like."  Junhyung chuckled and he came more close to me and Yoseob.  Yoseob took a deep breath and started off slowly.

Neo e ge ggok ha go si peun han ma di
Eon je na We always singing just for you
Go ma wo neul u ri gyeot eul ji kyeo jun
You
You
You
It’s you
Thank you
Thank you
For you...

The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who’s always been protecting us by our side
You
You
You
It’s you
Thank you
Thank you
For you...

After they sang I stared at them with my jaw dropped.  Yoseob's voice mesmerized me then Junhyung's rapping was like...I can't even explain it.  They looked at me and laughed.  "Dongsaeng you look funny with that expression," Junhyung pointed out. 

"You're too pretty to make a face like that," Yoseob smiled as I closed my mouth and looked down at the ground blushing.  They laughed and I giggled.

⊰Kikwang⊱

⊰⊰Meanwhile⊱⊱

I woke up around the middle of the night, thirsty.  When I was heading downstairs a light from the in front of the mansion caught my eye.  I stopped and stared out the window, trying to figure out who or what was out there. I squinted my eyes and I could see Yoseob and Junhyung laughing with each other.  What are they doing together and alone?  Oh no, could...no it can't be.

I shrugged off what I am witnessing and quickly went down stairs got a drink and went back to bed.  Maybe I could mention it with them later.

⊰Junhyung⊱

I looked over at my phone in my pocket, checking the time.  It was almost one in the morning.  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter