021

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]When I came to I found myself alone in my room and strapped down in a chair with a massive headache and I was only in my boxers!!! 

I tried to break free and yell for Misun but I was gagged and tied down good.  I used every ounce of my energy and strength to try and loosen the ropes that tied me down but still no use.  The only thing that happened was me getting tired.  I was about to pass out from being tired but then the bedroom door slowly creaked in and Hwayoung stepped in wearing something that most girls would wear to a club.  ty and revealing.

"Awww~  Junhyung oppa...  Don't wear yourself out now..." she smirked and walked up to me.  She stood in the bad of me with her cold hands on my bare, sweaty shoulders.  I heard her sigh and I could feel her chest press against my back.

"Hwayoung!" I shouted my shout sounded muffled and soft, but she understood what I meant to say.

"Aw~ Junhyung..."  She purred into my ear and I felt her hands creep from my shoulders down my arms, then stopping on my thighs near my crotch.  "I love it when you say my name..." she giggled then she kissed my cheek.  I sent her a glare but she only laughed it off. 

She let go of me and things went silent, she didn't touch me and I began to relax.  After a couple minutes of silence I felt tired again, I was still sick, I was about to pass out when I bolted up when she appeared on my lap with her legs spread wide open.  She stared into my eyes with lust but then there was also an innocent look and well CRAZY look!  I stared back; having no clue what she might do next. 

We stayed like that for moments then I noticed her leaning in closer with that look in her eyes, as if she was going to kiss me.  So as an instinct I made my head back away.  She kept leaning in until I couldn't lean no more.  She kept leaning in until our lips were almost touching. 

My lower lip began to tremble and I closed my eyes excepting the kiss but then her head dropped down quickly.  She rested her head on my chest as if listening to my heartbeat with her hands on my chest.

Hwayoung began to trace circles on my chest when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter