She (story for reihn22)

A Story Café in SM Town

Customer : reihn22

Order : Changmin and Seohyun, with TVXQ - She


 

 

 

“Why do you keep looking at your watch?”

Busted! My best friend Kyuhyun asks me while sipping his wine. He must be look like he doesn’t care but he knows me too well.

“Nothing.” I lie, even though it’s stupid act because I’m sure he’s already known the answer of his own question.

“Don’t worry, Seohyun will come, Bro.” He pats my shoulder and put his glass of wine on my hand, then he leaves me alone. I’m right, he knows!

Kyuhyun goes and joins with Donghae hyung and Siwon hyung at the corner. I wander around the ballroom. Everyone looks happy and chat with other. Yunho hyung are laughing with Boa noona. Frog Minho is in serious talking with Jonghyun and Amber.  Victoria, Krystal, and Luna are interesting to hear the story from Leeteuk hyung.

Everyone is busy but I keep standing alone in the same place. I must be like an idiot right now. I don’t like feeling to do anything. Where are the Soshi girls? Why aren’t they arriving in this SM party yet? Seohyun, why don’t you reply my Ktalk message? Where are you right now, Seo Joo Hyun?

I grab a glass of wine from the waiter who’s passing in front of me. While I’m sipping the wine, some of people in this room are looking at the entrance door. I pay my attention to where people are looking at. Ah finally they come. I see Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny  in the entrance. Next, I see the tallest Sooyoung with Yuri and Yoona then Hyoyeon and Jessica behind them.

The last I see is her, Seohyunnie. Seohyun and her long white dress. She walks gracefully while bowing to the older people around her. Even from a far, I can see how beautiful she is. Even she is amongst another Soshi girls, she is the only who catches my attention. She’s so stunning with her white dress, she looks like a fallen angel.

She doesn’t stop smiling to everyone who calls her. Her smile makes this room seems like a heaven for me. She always looks happy everywhere she is. She never shows how tired she is with all her hectic schedules. Sometimes  I wonder how come she hides all her insecurities behind her smile? The one who doesn't want other people to worry about her. Even when we’re together she will laugh when I make a lame joke. She will listen to my story with full attention when I need someone to talk even she supposed to take a rest. She always looks so honest, that's why I don't know if her laughter is real or not. It makes how priceless she is, she is more priceless than treasure.Those are the reasons why I’m really proud of her.

Something bothers my thoughts when I feel someone pats my back.

“She’s coming. Happy?” Kyuhyun stands beside me again all of sudden. And I can see he smirks at me.

“You’re such a creeper.” I mock at him.

“You’re such a loser here just staring at her from a far.”

Dang! Kyuhyun’s sharp mouth always successfully defeats me. No matter how sharp his words, he’s totally right. I keep standing here, not daring to move my body to face her in front of other people.

I look at Seohyun again. She’s talking to Jaewon hyung now. She’s also laughing with him. Damn it! The jealousy is surrounding my heart. Jaewon hyung, the one that she mentioned as her ideal type in SM before.  Then I see Minho comes to Seohyun and Jaewon hyung. He is saying something and making Seohyun laughs happily. Oh God, what is it? I think I only jealous toward Jaewon hyung, but what Minho did just now hurt my heart too. Now I know, I can’t see Seohyun with someone else. I don’t want to see she laughs at other men’s jokes.

I keep looking at her, when suddenly I see Seohyun is wandering around this hall, seems like she’s looking for something. She stops wandering when our eyes meet. She smiles warmly at me. I put my drinks up and smile back at her. I swear she blushes lovingly there.

I start to walk when Kyuhyun calls me, “Where are you going, Shim Changmin?”

I look at Kyuhyun’s eyes sharply. “I’ll make everyone knows that Seohyun is mine. She’s only mine.”

I walk towards Seohyun with certain steps. We look at each other and don’t want to break our staring. It’s the time to reveal this secret and everyone should know this, especially those men who try to attract her. I can’t wait to say proudly that Seo Joo Hyun is mine. She's my everything. She’s my only girl in this world. Only she.