Who Am I? (story for Nysa320)

A Story Café in SM Town

Customer : Nysa320

Order: Siwon and Tiffany, with Siwon - Who Am I


 

 

I kneel down on the altar with my hands clasped and eyes closed.

Dear God, I come here again. I know I say this for many times already but I really thank you for everything that you’ve given to me. Thank you for allowing me back to walk on Your road again. Thank you for forgiving all my sins.

I was a bad people who only hurt the people I love and love me. I was a person who’s worse than the devil. I was a selfish person who forgot You and people around me. I did everything that I should’ve not do;  drinking, gambling, playing girls’ heart, and fighting with my parents. I was so bad back then but You still wanted me to get Your miracle.

I am nothing. I’m just a flower which quickly fading and gone tomorrow. I am a wave which tossed in the ocean then vapors the wind. But You still accepted me. You still granted all my wishes. I’m embarrassed with all I’ve done but because of You I know I should forget it and promise not to do it anymore.

Thank God, because of You I don’t have anything fear. Because of You I know I’m still meant to be. Thank God that I am Yours. I really really thank you.

I feel a soft hand on my shoulder. I turn my head around and I see the most beautiful smile in this world.

“Siwon oppa, are you finished?” She smiles again until her eyes disappear. What a lovely lady.

“Yes, Tiffany!” I nod my head then stand up.

“Oh wait..” Tiffany fixes my collar. “It’s good again.”

“Thank you, Tiffany” I smile to her.

“You’re welcome. Let’s go.”

I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. Her hand is so soft and warm, giving an electric shock into my heart.

God, thank you for sending this angel named Tiffany Hwang who’s brighter than the morning star for me. Because of this girl I’m back to You.  Because of this girl I feel alive day by day. God, I can’t ask for more than her.

“Tiffany.”

“Yes?”

“Thank you.”

“Ehm? For what?”

“For being mine!”

Tiffany blushes lovingly. She nods coyly. “Yes, Oppa!”

I tighten my grip on her hand. We walk out from the church with a lot of thankful to God in our hearts.