Into Your World (story for eyka_afzan)

A Story Café in SM Town

Customer : eyka_afzan

Order : Kyuhyun & Seohyun with EXO - Angel (Into Your World)


 

 

 

I will never regret the decision that I’ve made. I’ve rejected to become one of doctors in the most prestigious hospital in Seoul. It’s enough I’m only here, in this hospital at this small city.

This hospital has a lot of memories for me. This is the place where I first dedicated my knowledge and my ability to cure the people’s illness, also the first place where I met good colleagues who will always ready to help me when I need them.

And… this is the first place where I met her. No one knows, she is the biggest reason why I didn’t want to leave this hospital.

Seo Joo Hyun, or Seohyun, that's the way her parents call her. She is my patient since three months ago. I still remember how speechless I was, when I first saw her perfection on one of the beds in emergency room. Her beautiful and flawless face, her long and dazzling hair, her slender figure, everything about her was perfect in my eyes even though she was unconscious after getting accident at that time. No bruise at all on her soft skin. It made me didn’t believe she just got hit by car. I guess God even didn’t want to give flaw to her perfect complexion. She looked she’s sleeping peacefully without any pain. Though the fact is her head just banged hard and causing brain concussion. The worst thing is she was in coma.

I gave all my best for her. Day and night I always checked her condition. It’s not I didn’t care of my other patients, but I really wanted to see her wakes up. I made sure myself that it would be true as much as I made sure her family.

Two months after she was in coma, I got letter from Seoul National Hospital to work there. I don’t know how come they heard about my good reputation so that they asked me to join them. Every colleague congratulated me but my mind went to her. I couldn’t leave her. I have to see her eyes, her smile. I have to hear her voice and her laugh. I want to walk side by side with her at least once. I want to be with her. I didn’t know her yet but I felt like I was being attached to her.

Everyone was surprised when I declined that offer. Some of them told about how stupid I was because I just rejected big chance to get more salary and being a heaven. I know what I did was right and I know where my heaven should be.

Everything seemed so right when that miracle came. She opened her eyes. She called her mom with her weak voice. She’s survive and alive.

It’s not the first time I saw my patient gets conscious. But seeing her beautiful eyes  made my heart skipped a beat. I really couldn’t describe exactly what I felt. As I knew, I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes for a while then opened them again. And I was still there next to her and saw her smile. It was totally not a dream.

I will never be happier, just like now, when I'm seeing Seohyun walks barefoot on the health stones in hospital’s park with a bright smile on her flawles face. It’s one of her therapies to get recovery soon. A week after getting conscious, she has good progress with her condition. Her spirit to be healthy helps her  to get better.

“Seohyun, aren’t you tired?”

“A bit.” She said while giving me a smile.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders then help her to sit on the bench. “Let’s take a break first.”

I sit beside her. She wanders around the park and looks so happy. Seeing her face makes me smile. I really thank to God, He gives me chance to know one of His beautiful creatures.

“Doctor Cho, thank you!”

She suddenly said and makes me a bit surprised. She smiles coyly at me.

“No need to thank. It’s my job!”

“But you’re really like my angel, my guardian angel exactly!”

I chuckle softly which makes her chuckle too. “Is that so? Then let me be your guardian angel forever.”

She rounds her eyes cutely. “Are you sure? It will be my pleasure if you want!”

“Yes, sure!”

We laugh together before drown in our each mind. She looks around the park again. I look at her face secretly. I mean it when I said I will be her guardian angel forever. I want to protect her. I won’t allow anyone to oppose her. I won’t ever make her suffer. I’ll wipe the tears in her hard times. I will always beside her when she needs me.

“Heaven is really beautiful!”

She turns away and looks a bit confused with my sudden words. “Ehm? How do you know?”

“Because your guardian angel is in heaven right now.”

“You’re not, Angel Doctor.” She chuckles softly.

I grab her hand and squish it gently. She glances at her hand then turns to stare at me confusedly, wanting for my explanation why I’m holding her hand.

I look right into her eyes and say, “Yes I am. Because wherever I’m with you, it will be heaven.”

 


 

[A/N] I was about to make this story which Kyuhyun as angel, but I decided to make him still as human, so this story won't be the fantasy one and looks more real kk~. But the main idea still similars with the song "About a man who sacrifices almost everything he has for the girl he loves and promises to protect her forever"