Baby Don't Cry (story for Myungbuing)

A Story Café in SM Town

Customer : Myungbuing

Order : Donghae and Tiffany, with EXO - Baby Don't Cry


 

 

“Donghae oppa!”

The first thing I see after I opened the door is crying Tiffany with her messy make up and soaked body. She looks so pitiful like a kitten under the rain.

“What did you do in the rain?”

Without answer my question, Tiffany hugs me and cries on my chest. I can feel my shirt gets wet because of the water from her dress and from her tears.

I pat her back gently. I’m already getting used to it. It’s not the first time Tiffany comes to my house while crying. And I’m sure she cries because of him. Again.

“It’s because of him isn’t it?” I whisper to her ear.

She nods in my embrace and cries more. Her cry seems painful. Seeing her like this is really hurts me. Her tears are my scars. I hate the tears that made her beautiful eyesmile gone.

“Why is he so mean to me, Oppa? What did I do until I have no meaning anymore for him? How come he forgets me so easily? I’m just a bubble for him. Nothing!”

She cries out. She speaks up all the things that make her heart heavy. Tiffany still hopes for her ex-boyfriend who dumped her for another girl. She still believes he will come back to her. She’s blinded by her hopes until she doesn’t care about anything including my feeling. She knows I love her. She even gives me hope that maybe she will fall for me because of my kindness, though in the end she still wants him and I’m ended up only as her shoulder to cry on. All of this time I look like a comedy actor, people laugh at my stupidity because I still love her although she doesn't want me.

“Why is he unlike you, Oppa? Why can’t he care of me like you do?”

I’m taken a back by her words. Her words somehow hurt me. If she knows that I do care and love her a lot, why does she still want him? If she knows that I always here wherever she needs me why does she still go to him and only make her heart shatter into pieces?

I release my hug. I put my hands on her shoulders. “Don’t cry, Tiffany!”

She looks at me with her swollen eyes that damn God still look amazing for me. She just keeps silent.

“Forget him. You don’t deserve the pains that he left for you. You deserve to be loved. Please stop being stupid and hurt yourself more. You have to lit up this darkness from your life. Just pretend like it never happened“

“Op-pa…..”

I take a breath deeply before continue what I’ll say. “Don’t hesitate about me anymore. Please take my heart completely as yours. Let me cure all the pains that he made. I might be not the best for you but I’ll never make you end up turning like bubble that disappears easily.”

Tiffany’s tear runs down slowly from her cheek. I wipe the tears with my thumb. We look at each other while I’m cupping her face with both of my hand. 

"I love you, Tiffany!"

I kiss her lips softly. My heart beast faster when she responses to my kiss. Our kiss is not that passionate but very sweet.

We break the kiss to gasp air. I put my forehead on hers while we are exchanging our breaths. “Please don’t cry anymore, Tiffany. Don’t cry tonight and so do the next nights.”