Yoga

Dear Diary, (Tae's version)

Dear Diary,

I know that it's been a while. We are about halfway through the album and we are learning the dance to the main song called "Ring Ding Dong". I know, it's a funny sounding song. The dance has a lot of hip movements, and Onew had a hard time, so Key and I helped him. In all honesty, I didn't like that Key tried to help too. Onew hyung is mine. Actually during our time preparing the album, I stopped calling Key "umma". It seems so childish to me now. He doesn't look like a girl, and he's more like an annoying child rather than a mother. He won't shut up until he gets what he wants.

Oh, and Onew hyung and I started taking Yoga together! Yes! Another way to stay close to my Hyung! We meet every week on the roof and he comes into my room to talk to me sometimes. We have fallen asleep together, but I don't mind. Well, anyway, he told me that in MILK, they suggested doing things like yoga to help relax. I decided that I wanted to do it to, so we do it whenever we can. We haven't told Jonghyun though. 

Oh yeah! I got new hair! It's poofier and lighter. Onew hyung got his cut and spiked! It's looks awesome! Jonghyun got some blonde tips, Minho kept his long hair, and Key got a weird dark cut. I don't know. =.= Well, I better go now, practice should be starting in a little.

Bye!
     Lee Taemin