Secret

Dear Diary, (Tae's version)

Dear diary,

So Leeteuk hyung made the announcement today, and Jinki hyung told us he was part of it. I'm happy that he finally told us, but I still don't like that he told us because of Leeteuk hyung. Then again, I'm not really his friend, right?

Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung went into shock at first, but Kibum umma calmed them down. They went to "comfort" Jinki hyung in their won way, but I just offered him a smile. I'm not sure what I, an acquaintance can do. 

Other than that, we are going to get ready for our next album soon. I was able to squirm some information out, but I can't tell the others. Our concept is going to be kind of like bad boy yet mythical? I'm not sure how to describe it, but I was able to convince them to let me write a song for the album. I just made them promise to not tell ANYONE that it was my work and to take the credit themselves. I wanted to do this for a while now since I can't really sing, I can still contribute. I already have the title, and the idea, I just need to put words to it. Even though he Jinki hyung doesn't see me as a friend, I do wish him luck with his duet. I was able to get a sunbae he liked to agree to it.

Fingers crossed,
    Lee Taemin