Author’s note: Important!

❖ Doppelgänger: Darkness Before Light ❖

 

Author’s note:

Dear Readers,

                In reality, dissociative identity disorder (DID) or multiple personality disorder would not have delusions like Eun Jae had. The primary identity, usually could hear voices in their head, which means, they could actually communicate with their other personalities. When people have delusions and hallucinations symptom, they are most likely to have schizophrenia and it doesn’t have anything to do DID.

                While in this story, I decided to mix up both symptom and made it looks like Eun Jae’s second personality to be an aggressive, dangerous woman with delusions and hallucinations. That explains why Sang Hyun could not see the man that Eun Jae’s claimed she had killed. It’s because she’s actually imagining things up.

                So don’t be confused okay? I just want to spice up the story. So, the symptoms of Eun Jae’s DID are not correct and cannot be applied to real life situations.

                        As for the title, I was trying to symbolize Eun Jae's other personality as the " her paranormal double that represents evil and misforturne". Just like a doppelganger is in most fiction and folklore.

                Well, I hope you like the first part of Doppelganger. Look forward for the sequel soon ^^

Lotsa Love,                        

evilmagnae91