December 20th, 2006 (Part 1).

❖ Doppelgänger: Darkness Before Light ❖

 

December 20th, 2006 (Part 1).

 

                He’s here, the horrible being is here.

 

                Lee Eun Jae started to walk faster as she saw the mysterious man following her. She pretended to be late for something by keeping on looking at her wristwatch to make it less obvious to him that she was trying to run away.

 

                It’s not the time yet. I can’t be caught yet.

 

                She had it all planned, her revenge for the little girl towards the horrible being. But first, she needs to go to place it all started. She wasn’t very sure about it, but she picked someplace similar like the one in her dream.

 

                She got into the bus to go to the place she found yesterday, an empty warehouse near a small lake. She saw the ‘horrible being’ near the bus entrance, but he didn’t enter it. But instead, he just stood there while staring at her inside the bus.

 

                He’s not getting in? It’s impossible! He was following me since morning.

 

                Eun Jae started to get panic. Her plan cannot fail just like this. She needs to end it all. She needs to end it today.

 

                The bus started to move but she’s too absorbed in her thought to notice. She only realized that when she was 2 stops away from her destination.

 

                She decided to take a look at that place again. The plan has to be flawless. The horrible being, he deserved it.

 

                But little did she knew, that Sang Hyun had been following her ever since she got into the bus earlier.

                                                          ***********************************

                I can’t believe she didn’t see me getting in the bus! What was she’s been thinking the whole time??

 

                Sang Hyun can’t stop wondering as he watched Eun Jae from the back.

 

                I even passed her seat to get to mine. She’s so unbelievable! How can I trust her being alone by herself like this?

 

                He kept on looking at her while Lee Eun Jae didn’t even sense his presence. They’ve been riding the bus for one hour and it left him wondering about her destination as well. He looked outside the window only to see empty road with no house around.

 

                “Excuse me, where is the last stop?”

 

                He asked the passenger next to him as he cannot contain his curiosity anymore. As soon as he asked the question, Eun Jae rang the bell and the bus stopped.

 

                “It’s okay, I’m getting off now, “ he said to the passenger next to him and followed her out of the bus.

 

                “Yahh , Lee Eun Jae!”

 

                Sang Hyun called her name once he gets off the bus.

 

                Strangely, she didn’t turn around nor answer him. She crossed the road and started to walk towards a small path.

 

               He followed her immediately as he’s trying to comprehend the reason why she is ignoring him. A few minutes later, he started to feel uneasy about this. The path they’ve been walking starts to fade and the surrounding started to get darker too.

 

                Once again, he tried to call her name. But, this time he grabbed her right hand and turned her around.

 

                “Yahh, where the hell are you going!? Why are you ignoring me!?”

 

               Once she faced him, his uneasiness turned into something bigger. Right then, he’s not angry nor uneasy, but afraid.

 

                There was a sense of blankness in her eyes unlike yesterday and the most important thing is, she didn’t recognize him at all.

 

                It’s like he was looking at Eun Jae doppelgänger.

 

                The difference was she’s the evil one.

 

 


 

          In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger (German "double walker") is a paranormal double of a living person, typically representing evil or misfortune.”

–Wikipedia-