December 17th, 2006.

❖ Doppelgänger: Darkness Before Light ❖

 

December 17th, 2006.

                The girl came again last night. She’s been appearing in her dreams since she left her house six years ago. Before this, the dream only came to her once in a while.

 

                But, since last month she had been having it every night. It made her afraid to sleep. It was horrible. What she saw in that dream, it was beyond words.

 

                 It made her wants to run away.

 

                 She’s afraid for that girl, and she hate the ‘horrible being’ that does the unthinkable towards that girl.

 

               Eun Jae walked towards the old table in her room. She took out the letters she’s been writing for the past few days. She needs to give this to Sang Hyun, there is no one else that she could trust now. She knew that the horrible being is coming after her soon.

 

                Very soon.

 

                She saw the ‘horrible being’ 2 days before in the book café where she worked at. That was the reason why she quit her job. She knew that she can’t say anything to Sang Hyun or he’ll be worried.

 

                That’s why she needs to be ready. When he comes to her soon, she won’t run like before. She’ll make the ‘horrible being’ pay for his deed. She definitely would.