ℒove's Captive

♚ ⒹrⒶbⒷLⒺs

 

Awkward silence had surrounded the room by the end of their practice. They had been dating for almost five months now. And unexpectedly, now, they’re alone at their practice room.

"This is awkward." his throaty voice is muffled as he wiped his sweat off his forehead with a shabby white towel.

"You're not the only one feels that way," she answers, her eyes were meeting his.  

“Anyway, you look good.” Hyunseong uttered.

Bora stared at her face at the mirrors with the locks of her hair scattered along her face in an instant cloud falls over Bora’s face, drenching it with darkness. “You mean haggard?”

“Why do you have to do this? Stop bring yourself down, it’s my job, remember?” he smirks, though the joke falls flat. He didn’t really expect it to work, because he hasn’t seen her smile in ages, only in front of those spotlights and cameras.

“You’re being a jackass, Shim Hyunseong,” she snaps, “why do you love to make fun of me every time? You know that I hate jokes about myself or how I look.” She protested, pouting her lips and rolling her eyes to the other side of the room, breakable quality that she despises.

“Well, I’m doing this because you’re cute when you’re angry. Not that I’m making fun of you. You know whatever happens. I still love you, right?” He muttered.

Bora’s contracted face irons out somewhat at his soft, sweet confession.

“I’m sorry,” he hissed into her ears as he breaks away kissing her cheeks running out of the room.  “See you tomorrow! Don’t be late for our date!”

Just as then he left her alone in the room.

He’s annoying.

Yet he’s bittersweet and that’s what she likes about him.

A/N: Can you subscribe ?