ℑwilight's Kiss

♚ ⒹrⒶbⒷLⒺs

A/N: Hey guys! Please credit Le' Zoo Poster / Poster by: topsecret99


Sohee was sitting in the middle of Yoobin's bed with her knees buried into her chest. She was staring at the wall but her eyes were a million miles away.

She didn’t even notice that Sunye entered her room.

“Hey, are you okay?” Her soothing voice made Sohee wanted to cry but she doesn’t want to look weak in front of anyone.

“I-I’m fine. Please, just – just leave me alone.” She said with her low voice.

Sunye stepped out of her room and that’s when she started to cry. She can’t let him go. She’s not over him. She still loves him. But every now and then she wonders if he still misses her, if he’s also in pain like her.

All those tears...

All those smiles...

And even their sleepless nights...

How can she forget if he gave her too much to remember?

But none of it mattered now.

“Please, forgive me Sohee. I’m so sorry.” Ji yong uttered.

Sohee glares at him through the fringe covering her eyes. Her face is cold, unforgiving, distant.

“Stop apologizing. It’s worthless. How long do I have to forgive you over and over again? Please, stop,” she growls, her voice dripping with contempt, with darkness, with anger. 

Ji yong feels himself tearing up, but he swallows frantically, determined to stay strong. He is just so confused, so lost, with so many questions.

“What did I do? If this is about the girl last night... she’s nothing... she’s just a fan.”

She chokingly sputters out heartbreaking words.

“Go away.”

Lies. He’s spewing out utter complete lies.

She sinks down onto the floor, her back leaning against the door. She deafens herself to his pleas, and hurts.

 

And her heart stops, splinters, and falls apart, never to be put back together ever again.