First day of School III

The Four Pretty Gangs

I let out a bored sigh and rest my cheeks on my hand. I looked at my corner of my eyes and saw every single guy staring at me with a drooling look. I wanted to puke at that moment. I rolled my eyes. I turned to my left and saw the guy next to me giving me a stare, seems like a cold stare. I turned by facing the board, welcome back to Hell, J. The time passed very slow. I standed up and walked out of the classroom without the teacher noticing. I started walking up to the roof of the school quickly. I tried to find a place where I can relax after I reached up the roof. I found a bench, I frozed. There was already someone lying down there. I couldn't visualize the person but it looked like a guy to me. I approached to him and I saw he has a mask and a headphone on. That strange dude who sit besides me. I smirked and took out my special black marker. I lead my hand holding the marker about to draw on his face. But all of a sudden, I felt a grasp on my wrist. I saw him opening his eyes and took of his mask. "Oh .." I mumbled. He gave me a smirk and got up from laying. 

He got near my face, "We meet again"

Again? I looked at him trying to observe where we had met. I didn't care anymore and find clean space to sit. I sat down on the ground and put of my earphones. I B.A.P's new song, Stop it. B.A.P is my role model, too. I looked at the strange dude again, he do look familiar to one of the member.. He came and sat next to me. I scooted over when he sat so close to me. But, he just kept getting closer and closer. I couldn't scoot anymore longer because there's what I call it a "Dead end".

"You really don't recognize me?" he pouted. "Huh? Huh? Huh?" he tried to use his aegyo on me.

I stared somewhere else pretending not to see or hear anything. He tooked my hands all of a sudden, "I'll make you remember then"

... He started dragging me somewhere.

 

-Yoon Mi's POV-

"Oppa!" a girl came running up to us. I can see a rage aura around her. She gave me a death look.

"How can you like some girl like this?" she yelled.

He rolled his eyes, "Then how can you like someone like me?" He released my arm, "Mian, did I go a bit too far?" he gave me a wink.

The girl started making a whining noise and walked out of the classroom. I raised one eyebrow up.. you're all dead.

I turned to the guy with a dangerous rage mode look. I can't let my words out of I gave him a fake smile and sat down. I don't even know his name or anything and he went to do that? I gave a long terrible sigh. 

-Sohee's POV-

I walked back to my seat. I sat down, ugh.. my legs hurts so much. I started to massage my legs a bit. I saw Zelo staring at me. I stopped massaging and slowly looked away. Awkwardly..

He placed a ointment on my desk, "Use it" he said. 

I looked at him and then the ointment. "Ani.. I don't need it" I placed the ointment back to his desk. I can feel all the eyes staring at me, not a great one though. He kept placing back the ointment back to my desk.

"Alright, alright! I'll use it" I took the ointment and spread them on my leg. I placed it back to his desk. The word that I don't often say and wasn't easy for me to say. But, I mumble it out, "Thanks.."

He smiled, "No problem".

I don't know why, seeing his smile kind of make me mad.. but a bit nervous too.

I smack myself, Psh.. what am I thinking.

-Minhee's POV-

School is finally over. I quickly packed myself and get out of the building fast. I waited outside for the other three. I tooked out my cellphone and fix my hair and check if everything's alright. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrapping around my waist. It made me jumped a bit. "Minhee! Are you still mad at me?" I heard a low cutesy voice. I turned back a bit to see who it was. Kris? I yanked him away.

"How dare you" I yelled in shock.

"Minhee..I know I was wrong before.. bu---"

I interrupted him "Didn't you heard what I said last time? Another chance? Another chance? Why do you want to get back with me if you're going to get another girl secretly? You don't need me. Just go back to your player mode" I started walking away from him.

He tried to grab me but someone stopped him by grabbing his wrist and twisting it to the back.

"Ah!" Kris yelled in pain.

"Get lost" said a voice that sounded so cold hearted.

I looked up, "Jin Ae!" Yoon Mi and So Hee were behind Jin Ae. "Guys..."

"I don't know who you are but you better get away before something you won't like happens" So hee said slapping her fist together.

He looked a bit nervous, "Yah.. Minhee-ah, you have gotten braver did you? You have a group of back ups now huh?"

I faked a laugh, "Back ups? These are my friends. Friends! I've always been braver, ever since you turned out to be so pathetic"

He clicked his tongue, "Wah, look at your words"

"Just shut up and go away" Yoon Mi bursted in annoyance.

"I will, I will. See you again, Minhee. I'll sure teach you four a lesson" he said running away.

"Are you alright, unnie?" Sohee went up to me and checking head to toe to see if I got hurt or not.

"Gwenchana" I messed her hair. "C'mon lets go home". 

I looked at Jin Ae and Yoon Mi who're both looking away, they didn't look happy at all. Hm.. Jin Ae, I can tell she's always like that. That's her personality but, she did seem different tha this morning. Yoon Mi, she didn't seem hyper at all.

"So.. how was your day?" I asked them.

I looked at Jin Ae, she shrugged. So did Yoon Mi. So hee shooked her head, "Don't even ask me" she let out a sigh.

"Why not?"

She shooked her head again, "I don't want to even say it"

"Arraso" I chuckled.

"Are you guys alright? You gus don't look so good to me" I looked over to Jin Ae and Yoon Mi.

"I'm alright.. thinking about it just make me more mad" Yoon Mi said kicking a rock on the ground.

"Nothing special.." Jin Ae mumbled.

Even though it was all a lie. I'm glad they helped me today.. this was one special memory to me. I looked up the sky, thank you girls.