First day of School I

The Four Pretty Gangs

{Yoon Mi's POV}

"Wake up girls, wake up!" I was walking around to everyone waking them up by bursting Gangnam style on my cell phone and placing it on their ear.

They all woked up groaning.

"Alright, good girls. Now go wash up, PALI PALI!" I said shoo-ing them to get out of bed.

I can see Jin Ae was already all prepared. I walked up to her and asked if she want anything to drink.

"I can do it myself" she said in a calm tone. I shooked my head feeling a bit awkward around her.

I saw So hee coming out of the bathroom. "Unnie!" she yelled while dashing towards me.

I waved to her, "You're done. You want anything to drink or eat?"

"Mm.. I'll have anything to eat and I would want .. coffee?" she had a grin on.

I nodded and went to prepare breakfast. While waiting for the food to be done, I went outside. I looked down a spotted a pink milk carton and a bread. Hm.. I think this comes every morning. There was also a letter there.

"You are cute. So, just be healthy and never stop drinking or eating something healhy!"

I smiled after reading that. Is this some little letter reminder every morning? I wonder who write these little letters everyday. I chuckled and went back inside. We had our breakfast and started walking to our new transfer school.

"I'm glad we're all in the same school. So, we're now all safe" I said excitedly.

They all agreed. We stopped at this huge, pretty school and thousand million of students were walking in. We followed the students in while some of them are busy staring and pointing at us like we're some kind of gang. We ignored them and find our way to the teacher's room. We each got our class and it was sad that we are all in the different floors. Well, except for Jin Ae and Min Hee. But, they're not in the same class. Aw.

We followed  our homeroom teachers and we all went to different directions.

I was so nervous that I can barely speed up my walking. We stopped in front of the classroom door. "Are you ready?" the homeroom asked me to make sure if I'm ready to meet my new classmates.

I shooked me head, "Yeah"

He opened the door and we walked into the classroom. I can feel all the eyes are staring right at me. I turned facing them. The teacher asked me to introduce myself.

"Hello, my name is Yoon Mi, I'm a new transfer students. Well that's all, thank you" I did a slight bow. I can see the girls making glares and weirdass faces while the boys are cheering and clapping. I looked at the boy in the corner giving me a wink. I shivered a bit. The teacher told me where to sit. I sit all the way in the back near the corner, oh no! Not the seat infront of the boy that just gave me a wink. 

"Nae.." I quietly said while slowly walking to my seat. I hang my bag on the hanger that is sticked to the desk. I took out the books and followed our lesson. I can feel a weird aura behind me. Beside me, I can feel a stare, actually no.. a glare.

The second bell rang and the teacher walked out. I heard someone yelled, "Yay, free period"

Free period? Is there such thing? I tapped the girl infront of me. She turned around, "Yes?" she said.

"What's free period?" I asked with manner.

"Oh, is a period where there's not teacher coming in here. We can do whatever we want here. But, there's the mad dog outside guarding so we can't doing anything violence" she explained.

"Ah.. thanks" I smiled. She smiled back and turned away.

I saw a paper plane landing on my desk. I heard a whistle behind me and I turned around. The wink dude.

"Ello cutie" he waved cutely. I just stared at him without saying a word, doing any movements or blinking.

"Wow.. your tough eh" he smirked. He came closer to me (his face) "Want to date me?" he winked.

I sighed, "You know.. is tough to like someone right? Well, I don't think it'll be like that for you. So.. be a good boy and shut up" I pat his cheeks lightly while smiling and turned around.

"You're mine alright? Mine" he grabbed my elbow which made me turn around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

Who the --------- my jaws dropped.