An adventure of our new house & A msterious Text Message

The Four Pretty Gangs

So they are my fated friends? They don't really look like my kind of type at all.

"Now, the last girl, you, listen carefully. All four of you had just walked to the path of a legendary dark wish valley. This can gain you any of your wish. But, to gain that, there needs to be four limited people that has the similar kind of story or heart. You four will be stuck together for the rest of your life until you find what you wished for. If you don't .. you'll regret it. On the table you see right in front of you guys is the key to your house. Hope you guys like it, goodbye" the woman carefully repeat the same warning and flashes away.

Everyone was speechless for a moment. "So.. can we introduce ourself?" the third girl said. We all nodded and one by one we introduced. She introduced herself first, "Annyeong, I'm Yoon MI, 18 years old"

"Annyeong, I'm Min hee, I'm 17 years old" The second girl said.

"Annyeong, I'm So Hee, I'm 16 years old, I guess I'm the youngest here?" the last girl said.

They all looked at me waiting for me to introduce myself. It was like the first time I ever introduce myself like this. I cleared my throat, "I'm Jin Ae, 17 years old, nicknamed as J (Jay)".

"Nice to meet you all!" Yoon Mi shouted out.

"C'mon, let's go to our new house" So Hee said being unpatient while holding on to her luggage. 

"Why are you guys holding so much stuff?" I pointed at So Hee and Yoon Mi. They both shrugged and said, "Long story" at the same time.

We walked out of the building and went straight to our new house. I opened the light and everyone got so excited jumping around. They were dashing all the way to the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. I walked to a bedroom. There were two room. My roommate is Minhee since we're both the same age. So Hee and Yoon Mi shared the same room.

Here's how our room look like (Minhee and Jin Ae) Mine is the one with the elephant and the other one is Minhee's)

salon94+childrens+room+2.jpg

Here is Yoon Mi and Sohee's (One near the front Is So Hee's and the one near the white closet is YoonMi)

th_0a55e5b731bd3dd24636cbbe678558cb_7-fa

Since they won the rock - paper scissor game, they get the larger room. But, the room I got right now is perfect.

The living room

http://asianmommy.com/files/images/Asian%20Zone/HK%20living%20room.jpg

It was a bit awkward seeing Hello kitty all over the place. I nearly died, it so wasn't my style much. Yoon Mi was spazzing all over it though. Min Hee found it cute and so did So Hee. I guess I have to get use to this place. I went to wash up, holy crap, the bathroom was like woah.

modern-white-bathroom-design-ideas.1jpg.

I massaged my head a bit from the dizziness from looking at such a huge bathroom. I went toward the sink and wash up my hands. I looked at the mirror, I guess starting today, we'll have to get closer with each other. I walked out and and examine the kitchen.

Kitchen-design-and-decoration-pictures-p

This is so my dream house right now. I can finally have a huge kitchen to cook stuff. I wanna express my happiness but it didn't seem right ot do that. I went to the livingroom and saw everyone there. They saw me, "Oh, you're here. Come sit down~ We're planning our transfer school and rules"

We all planned to transfer to the normal high school, name "~~~~~~ high school"

We finished planning everything, it was already 6:30 pm. Minhee and I went to cook while Yoon Mi and So Hee clean up the house a bit. It was a bit awkward while cooking. "So.. you like cooking?" Minhee worked hard to start a conversation with me.

I shooked my head, "it's my hobby".

"Oh really? I really like baking and cooking, too! Let's bake sometimes, like cake and cookies, good idea?" she sound so excited having something in common with me. I nodded again, "nae". The atmosphere went silent again.

"How did you get to the dark valley?" I asked her trying to know about everyone. 

"Erm.." she stopped cutting. I looked at her, her face didn't look as joyful as before.

"You don't have to tell me if it's something you don't want to share" I start cutting the onions and garlic.

"I broke up with my boyfriend" she said without any hesitate. I stopped cutting, "broke up?"

She shooked her head. "I hope you're alright" I try to make her get over the thoughts. I hate when people get a break up, it ruins my mood. 

"Anyways, have you had a boyfriend before? or a crush?" she smiled in curiosity.

"Nope" I said in just a second.

"Not even a crush?"

"Nope"

"Wow.. you have such a kind heart and a pretty face, how can a boy not confess their feelings to you"

"They did. They just got rejected by me" I started stirring the soup and the food.

"Aw, they must be heart broken" she said while clicking her tongue.

"erts" I said.

"erts?" she sound confused. I hope she didn't mean't I was saying that to her.

"Those dudes"

"Ah" she said feeling a bit awkward.

I felt like we got a bit closer, A BIT. After talking about that and that. 

We were finish cooking and set the table.

"I'll go get the dishes" I said walking to the kitchen. I got a text message in my cellphone, I stopped and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I clicked on the message and read

"See you again"

See you again? What does this mean? I looked at the person that send me this. A, which stands for anonymous. Huh?

Who send me this?