A new side of Jin Ae?

The Four Pretty Gangs

I can't even chew properly after reading that message. I opened my phone and kept re-reading the messages.

"What's wrong, Jin Ae?" Min hee asked me.

"O-oh.. it's nothing" I shuttered a bit trying to not let them know what's the message is.

"Er..I think I ate too much while cooking. I don't have appetite now. Enjoy your meal" I took my bowls and went to the sink and washed it. I went to take a shower to get my creeps away. I wrap myself with a towel after showering and went straight to my bedroom and change into my pair of nightwears.

I sat down on my bed relaxing myself in such a day. It was already 4 a.m. So, basically I didn't sleep for like almost the whole day? I unpacked my stuff and I found a poster of Kim Jae Won (An actor)

I smiled and taped him up my wall near my bed in the front wall where I can watch him all day. Yes, he's my ideal type.

I walked out to the living and saw Yoon Mi there watching T.V.

"Oh hey~" she waved.

I did a slight smile, "Hey.."

"Oh, that's the first time I saw you smile" she said sounding like she just saw TVXQ up on stage.

I shooked my head and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, did you receive any kind of strange text message?" I asked her.

"Strange message?? she was thinking hard. "Yes, I did!"

"Really?" my eyes started to widen when she said that.

She shooked her head, "I got a message saying if I want a cotton candy flavor ice cream. If I buy it, they'll give me a kiss" I can see her shivering.

My jaws dropped down a bit. "Eh.. I see" I didn't expected that kind of answer. I went back to my bedroom and saw Minhee inside since she's finish showering.

"Oh, Jin Ae" she saw me coming in while she was drying her hair with a towel.

I waved to her and went to my bed.

"Your going to bed now? Is 4 already anyways, is so late. Sleep tight~" she said.

"Good night" I said and closed my eyes. There goes everything black and different weird dreams starts to appear.

I had a really crazy nightmare that make me woke up. I was sweating so much, I took a deep breathe in and out. I calmed down and relax. I heard a weeping sound, who's crying at this hour? I got up and walked and opened the lamp near my bed. I walked to MinHee and I saw tears rolling down her. She was calling someone's name, "Kris .. kris ... Kris..."

it must be her ex- boyfriend. I fixed her blanket, "It's alright.. Minhee"

"Is alright .."