The second .. girl?

The Four Pretty Gangs

I continued walking and I kept hearing creaks sound I made from walking. The door shutted itself all of a sudden which made me start feeling this is strange.

"Hello there, young miss" I kept hearing a voice. I can't tell if it's a man or a woman since it was so silent. I kept on walking and walking closer to the sound.

"You have finally reached to this place. Now, you'll have to listen closely" a woman's voice said.

She explained everything to me and told me to wait for three more people. Those three people, that all have a similar life..

What is this? I sat down and waited until I see who those mysterious three are.

 

{Minhee's POV}

After finishing helping my mom with her work, I started walking home. I was in such a good mood today so I decided I should go bake something and give them to Kris. I walked to the 24 - hours daily store and bought some ingredients there. I bought so many different kinds of fruits and ingredients I needed. 

"Yah~ Oppa, how can you be so cute~" I heard a girl talking in a seducing way. I looked beside me and saw a couple. A girl on the wall and a guy in front of her facing to her.

"Damn.. shouldn't they just do that at home.." I mumbled quietly.

"But, you're way cuter~" the guy said back. Wait a minute.. why does this guy sound so familiar? Aigoo.. everyone sounds  the same a bit. I looked back at the boy and he does look familiar. I saw him turned a bit and I saw half of his face. 

My blood started to boil and I dropped my stuff. That caught their attention and they both looked at me. "M-M-M---" he said in shock. I shook my head and walked right out of the shop.

That ing idiot.. did it once and now again. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Minhee.. it's not what you think.." of course, it's the "Kris" guy who wants another chance.

"Get off of me. We're done" I said while smacking his hand off my shoulder and ran away. I ran and ran non stop. Little by little, tears just kept falling. Why am I tearing up right now? For one hopeless guy that I don't deserve? I tried to cool and and stopped. I looked around, everything was so dark.. No lights, no nothing. Where am I?

"Hello? Anybody here?" I yelled out. All I heard was echo though. I walked and walked to see if I can find any way to get out of here. I stopped at a dead end. I saw a house too though.. The door was open so I went in to see what happened.

"Welcome.." I heard a voice. That made me jumped a bit.

-Jin Ae's POV-

I stand up after hearing the woman welcoming someone. I wondered who it was..

-End of POV-

-Back to Minhee's- 

The door suddenly closed and it was locked. But, who closed it?

"Who's there?!" I yelled out.

"Welcome, young miss" a voice said.

Then I saw a shadow.. a shadow of someone. Who's that?