Mystery

The Four Pretty Gangs

{Jin Ae's POV}

I decided to walk through this dark valley as a shortcut back home. There were no lights, the buildings were kind of crowded together so the moonlight doesn't shine here. It was kind of rocky to walk, too. I have a halfway more to go, it was 1:29 a.m. I just got back from work and I was super tired. I had my earphones on but suddenly, my ipod silent down. "Hm?" I took out my ipod out of my pocket and notice the battery died. "Aw.. crap.." I mumbled. I put my ear phones and ipod inside my pocket and just continue walking. *ss ss* I heard a sound behind of me. A foot step that's following me from the sandy road. I decided to speed up and when I did, the footsteps seems to be following my speed. "Aish" I got annoyed and I turned around. There was a young man behind me giving me a weird, creepy kind of smile. His face was so red which makes me get the idea that he's drunk. "Who are you?" I questioned.

He didn't say anything and he pushed me against the wall. Both of his hands are guarded beside me so I can't get away. His face got closer and closer to mine, I backed up my face.

"Get away from me right now" I warned him.

He slided his finger on my cheeks and finally said, "Hey cutie, wanna spend one night with me?" he winked.

I laughed quietly and looked back at him, "Are you kidding me?"

I suddenly felt his arm slowly trying to wrap around my waist. 1 , 2 , 3. I kicked him right on his shin and pushed him away.

"Ow! Y-you ing b-----" he couldn't let his word out since he was facing the pain on how hard I kicked him. I saw him pick up a glass bottle, a piece of glass fell on my cheeks and made a small scratch on it. I tooked a wooden  stick that was right near me and whacked him and made him fell down. I notice my small teddy bear dropped. "Ah!" it was a few centimeters near that drunked man. I went to get it as fast as I could. I saw that man picking up another glass bottle and bang in on the ground to make it sharpier. He raised it up, I looked away blocking myself. 

 

For a few second, I felt nothing happening. I looked back slowly and found another guy there. He was holding the guy's wrist. I couldn't see his face closely since it was dark and he was wearing a black shade sunglasses and a black mask.

"Who are you, you freaking idiot?" the drunk guy said.

"You don't need to know who I am. Move before you'll know what happen" a kind of girly - ish, manly voice said.

The drunk guy threw the glass bottle down and we turned around so the glass pieces won't hit one of us.

"Fine, you two are very lucky for now" he smirked and ran away.

I turned to that mysterious dude, he was looking at something. I looked where he was looking, oh! it was my teddy bear. I quickly pick up my teddy bear and ran away fast.

 

-Daehyun's view-

"Huh, without saying thank you? What a strange girl.. why did she risk her life for that teddy bear? She was nearly almost killed" he said. He smiled and started to walk back to where he was going.

-End of view-

 

As I was walking and walking, I can't find the road to my house. I thought this was suppose to be a short cut since the neighbor always say this. Don't tell me it was another gossiping thing. I wanted to stop but I decided not to since I'm all the way here. I stopped at a dead end, but, when I turned, I saw a small house. I wondered what it was so I walked to the door. The door was opened so I slowly walked in.

"welcome.." I heard a voice once I walked inside.