First day of School II

The Four Pretty Gangs

{Minhee's POV}

I keep messing my hair when I keep getting to the problems I don't know(math). I can see the guy next to me staring at me like I'm crazy.

I bowed with my head to apologize for moving too much. I saw his hand taking my book. I watched him take my book and started writing the answers.

"W-what are you doing?" I wondered what he was doing. He didn't say anything and helped do all my problems that I circled. He placed back the book on my desk and finish what he was doing. I looked at all the answer and it made my mouth opened.

"Um.. thank you" and start to finish the rest of the problems.

The period ended and it was already third period. I was wondering how'd the rest of the girls day went. I saw a girl walking up to my direction. But, she didn't stop in front of me but the guy next to me. [You know how the two desk are together]

She placed a a bag of bread and a can of hot coffee on his table. He looked up at her.

"Oppa~ Eat these, you didn't seem like you ate something this morning. Have some~" she said cutely. *I shivered*

I spot the girl looking at me. "Oh, the new girl, annyeong" she said with a cold voice. I bow slightly (my head again)

"Take these away and get away from me. Am I in some kind of relationship with you?" he gave her a cold look and he looked back at his books. I looked at the girl face and I can see a depressed look on her face.

"Yah!" I shouted at him. He looked at me like what the hell just happened. "Don't you know what is a sign for love? Don't you know why she's doing that? You don't have to be rude you know! At least accept those food they gave to respect them. Don't waste stuff like that!" I took the bread and threwed it at him.

^Too bad, that was a imagination. I snapped out of myself.

The girl lefted leaving the bread and milk on his desk. "Aish.. i told you to take that away too" he sound annoyed.

I tooked the bread, "I'll take this alright? I'm so hungry" I took a big bite on the bread and gave him a glare. I grabbed the milk and took a long gulp. He gave me a confused looked and just turned away like nothing had happened.

{Sohee's POV}

I was sitting next to a boy filled with balloons and girls clicking and clicking on their cameras. I looked up at the balloon and it says Happy birthday!

Happy birthday? He also looked like someone I know from TV? Is he a celebrity?

31584557.jpg

I saw him turned to me. Which gave me a shocked, I blinked so many times and turned away. I can see him smiled at me at the corner of my eyes. "Mwoya.. this  kid ... Can't people get embarassed from staring for too long? What's up with his eyebrows by the way?"

Author's comment---> [Okay, that's SoHee' s character! Sorry to all BABIES! I LOVE ZELO <3 AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM~]

-Back to the story-

I felt a strong push that made me fell of my chair. Everyone backed up seeing me fell. The girl that pushed me covered in shock.

I shut my eyes trying to calm my angerness inside. I opened my eyes and so Zelo's hand reaching out to me. "Are you alright?"

I rolled my eyes. Trying to impress those people around you eh? I standed up by myself and pat off the dust away from my pants. He gave me another smile, "I guess you are" he walked back to his seat.

*...* The heck just happened.