"So do you believe what I said now?"

Abracadabra into your life.

 

“A forest?” Kevin exclaimed as he and Kiseop walked through enormous trees. “Kiseop, say something.” Kiseop and him had been walking for like half an hour now and the older hadn’t spoken a word to him since. He just led Kevin through all streets and everything else. Kevin sighed. “Kiseop, seriously, where are y..”

“We’re here.” he said as he stopped his pace practically in the middle of nowhere. He turned around and smiled to Kevin. Throwing his arms up in the air and saying “So what do you think?”

Kevin looked at him and blinked his eyes. He looked at his surrounding while he turned around. Once he was facing Kiseop again he gave the older a confused look. “What am I supposed to be looking at?”

“Snow!” His smile grew bigger.

“Snow? At this time of year?” he chuckled. “That is not possible.”

“Trust me, it IS possible. I’m a real magician.” he chuckled and walked to Kevin, stopping right in front of the younger and leaning forward poking his forehead. “Rememmmmmmber?” he said cutely.

Kevin blushed a light shade of pink because of the closeness of them both and slapped Kiseop’s hand of his forehead. He turned around and crossed his arms under his chest and while closing his eyes he said. “Again with the magic stuff.” he turned around again so he could be facing Kiseop. “Kiseop, magic does not exist. You should really start acting your age, and realize that this is just a game for little kids. I’m leaving.”

He turned around and started walking the way they came. Kevin only gave a few steps forward when Kiseop yanked his arm and wouldn’t let him continue. “Kevin, don’t leave, please.” he was looking down. “I-I can prove it” Kiseop looked up at Kevin in the eyes. Kevin noticed the determination in the red head’s eyes. He felt a weird sensation on his chest. “Well…prove it.”

Kiseop gave him a nod and walked to the center of the surrounding trees. He was  breathing loudly and slowly and he closed his eyes shot. Kevin was standing a few feet away from the older watching everything his every move. Was he really doing this?

Kiseop suddenly lift up his arms to the sky. His head fell backwards so it was facing the now dark sky. Kevin heard him whisper softly something which he could not understand at all even though it was so clear to his ears. “Samarusonara”

Kiseop opened his eyes and and faced forward as he repeated this word one more time, this time a little more loud.

“Samarusonara.”

Kevin was now standing up straight looking back and forth from Kiseop and the sky. He waited a few more minutes but absolutely nothing happened. Kiseop was now turning around so he could look at Kevin but Kein was now starting to back away. “I knew it.” he said and started walking away.

Kiseop on the other hand just stood there watching the younger’s back faint smiling. He was a little dissapointed that Kevin wasn’t that patient. Now he wasn’t able to see the snowflakes falling. He did this all for him, so he would believe him. What was he supposed to do now?

His face slowly lit up and he smirked. He bended down and made a snowball. When he straighten he threw it in the air and the snowball exploded. Blue and green lights shined brightly while moving towards the sky and their way towards the city. Kiseop started walking his way towards the way Kevin and him came still with the smirk on his face as he whispered to himself. “Samarusonara”

 

 

Kevin lay on his bed reading a book. He sighed, closed the book and put next to his bed o his nightstand. A lot went through his mind at this moment. He felt terrible for leaving Kiseop alone in the forest after he only wanted to make him feel better. He lay his back on the back of the bed and soon rested his head as well. Slowly, he started to drift in a peaceful slumber and just when he was about to go in full on his sleep, he heard a small ‘thump’ in his window making him snap out of his sleep.

‘thump’ he heard it again. He looked towards the window to see what was making the noise and saw the impossible had come true. He slowly stoop up from his bed ad walked towards the window. Eyes widened and mouth fully opened. “Snow?! But…huh?! wha- ugh huh???!!!”  He opened his wondow and stuck his hand out, filling the coldness of the white snowflakes on his hand. Kevin couldn’t help but smile. Then he remembered…..how could it possibly be snowing in the middle of spring?

He down to the end of a light pole in front of his house and saw a familiar figure resting his back on the lamp post. The man was wearing a 1800 tuxedo and a top hat on his head. In his left hand, a black cane which he was twirling around in the air.

Kevin put his shoes on and a jacket and ran as fast as possible to the man who was still in the lamp pose. When he stopped, white smoke came out of his mouth as he panted. “Kiseop.” was the only thing he said.

The older smiled, and stood up straight, leaned to the younger’s ear and whispered, “Surprise.”

Kiseop then ran towards snow from the other way Kevin was, and while moving his hands to the sky he said, “I told you I could make this happen!” he shouted. Kevin was speechless. “You did this?” he said. “But how?!” he said full of emotion. Kiseop looked at him from where he was and in matter of a second he was in front of Kevin again. “Magic” he said. This caused Kevin to fall on his back and look at Kiseop with a somehow “what-the -is-going-on” face.

Kiseop chuckled and reached out his hand to help Kevin. “Here, let me help you.” Kevin offered. “Do you like it?” He said as he held both of Kevin hands. Kevin jumped in excitement. He took a moment to look at his surroundings. The snowflakes where falling softly on the ground and little mountains of snow stood still on the green grass and the cold wind caressed their faces, it was so peaceful, so beautiful. He inhale this sweet scent of winter in spring. It felt so….magical.

“Are you kidding?! This is amazing!” he said as a big smile splashed on his face. Kiseop smiled wider but his smile suddenly disappear from his face.

“So do you believe what I said now?”

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated twice in a week!!!!! HGURHSLDRGUNIJVKHR!!! Im happy. So since today is Christmas and the story didn't have anything to do with christmas, I added snow c: The next chapter, will be also with snow or something. And maybe the next on will be about Soohyun and Hoon. ^^ 

OH OH OH OH~!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW U-KISS's TEASER!!!!! ABOUT THEIR NEW JAPANNESSE SINGLE!!! is sooooo jgriejtyhnehytbdstufhydjrktdjnrklthntfkylfltkhf ntl !!!!!!!!!! *faints* KEVIN'S BLONDE HAIR!

anyway, I hope you guys have a very merry christmas!!! <3 Love you guys!