Where things are going.

Abracadabra into your life.

 

Kevin stomped all the way to his house after another long day. He wanted to be in his bed, maybe write a little. Yes, he needed his journal. He walked faster and in a few minutes, in front of his house he was, taking a few breaths before he opened the door and walking inside. He heard laughter and from his parent’s bedroom. ‘It is so nice to come home and this is the first thing you hear.’ he thought sarcastically.

“I’m home” he said in a whisper. Obviously not wanting his family to know he was there.

Already in his room, he closed and locked the door behind him. He scratched the back of his head and sighed. He wanted to let all his feelings down on a paper, but sadly, his blue colored journal didn’t have any pages left.

He threw himself on his bed and thought for a moment, realizing he forgot about the burgundy journal that layed on the top of his desk, which he bought the day before. He rapidly stood from his bed and took it out of the plastic bag the journal was at. “I wonder….” he said quietly to himself. He wanted to write in it. Oh! How he wanted to write, but even still, was what Kiseop told him about the journal, true? He thought about it for a minute before opening it and admire its white but at the same time faded colored pages. He smiled to himself before saying “Of course not. Magic does not exist.” and with that said, he started writing.

           “Dear Diary:

                      I’ve been through a lot this week. Eli and Soohyun still don’t believe me. I don’t even see why I keep trying. Whatever, I’m done. Actually, no I’m not. Kiseop hasn’t been going to school and the little shop is not there. I wonder if he is okay. I mean, not like I’m worried. Because trust me, I’m not. I’m still pissed of!” he broke his pencil’s lead. “ First he comes out of nowhere and keeps invading my thoughts and now I, myself, don’t know what am I doing or what I’m going to do. It’s ugh!” He stopped for a minute and breathed. “There is something weird with that guy and I’m going to find out what it is.”

Just then there was a knock on the door and his sister’s head plopped out of the door. “Why didn’t you tell us you were home already? We’re about to eat.” She said in a really tired voice.

“I’ll go downstairs in a minute” he said and gave her a smile. He’d already said sorry to his sister about last time, they where once again good with each other. After a while he went to the table and sat down next to his sister, in front of his step mom.

“Kevin, next time you come home, ing let us know that you’re here okay? Thank you.” said his step mom.

Kevin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “I did, but your dirty hands where all over my father.” He eyes widened in surprise when he felt a hand hit his cheek rather harshly. He kept his head facing the ground as he heard the harsh and hurtful words this woman said. “You’re such an ungrateful child. No wonder your mom left you.” she kept her stares at him full. “Who would want a kid like you?! You are so annoying. Seriously, it’s becoming harder and harder to...”She shocked herself with what she was saying, noticing that her husband was beside her. “I mean, you shouldn’t speak to me like that. I’m your mother.”

Kevin did not look up or showed any emotions. He didn’t need to be reminded this. He knew about it already. This is why he hated this woman. Such a two faced personality. He hated it. Why did his father marry such a person? She was changing him. He felt it. He didn’t remember the last time he had a nice conversation with his father, but there was nothing he could do about it. What was done was done.

He stood up from his chair taking his plate of food with him. “You are not my mother.” And with that he left to his room to eat in peace.

“I want to leave this place so bad.”

 

The next couple of weeks, Kiseop was no were in sight. He didn’t attend his classes and is little store wasn’t in the little alley beside the coffee shop like before. Kevin was starting to wonder if something happened to him, not that he cared if something happened. He just wanted to ask questions. He wanted answers. He didn’t even care about the anger he had before. That anger had vanished in a couple of days of not seeing the lad. Kevin would wait every day before school started first period just to see if Kiseop would come, just like right now.

“Seriously, what is wrong with that guy?” Kevin said in a whisper as the bell rang for his first class. “Kevin!” he heard someone called from behind so he turned around.

“Soohyun?” he walked to his elder who was waving at him to come over to him as he, himself, walked to Kevin with Hoon on his side. “What’s wrong?”

 

Meanwhile through on top of some city building Kiseop was sitting down in a chair with a table, having his morning tea, his top hat was neatly placed in the table beside him and his burgundy journal layed in his hand while he read with a pleasant smile on his face. Dongho, in his human form, appeared out of nowhere with a tray of small sandwiches for his master and himself. Then, he sat down and started munching on a sandwich.

“Master, you shouldn’t be spying on his life.” He took a bite of his sandwich. “After all, he thinks it’s a personal journal.”

Kiseop’s smile faded for a few moments. He knew it was wrong, but this was the only way to talk to his beloved, at least for the last time. He needed to know what was going on with Kevin’s mind. His thoughts, what he wanted to do in life, his problems and his secrets, all of it, and Kevin did not understood what not writing was.  He swore Kevin wrote EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes, even more than once, but for some reason, he loved reading about him. He loved reading everything that happened to this young fellow’s life. I

“His writing’s remind me of those precious moments.”

He closed the journal and stood up, eyes still locked on the floor.

“Dongho, aren’t we late for class?” he said and smirked.

 

In class, Kevin was looking out the window. It was self study period, so there wasn’t much to do. Eli was talking to this girl in class and Soohyun wasn’t at school thanks to a certain problem Hoon had again. He was starting to get sleepy, and Kiseop was nowhere in sight. Frustration was growing and so does worry. He sighed and rested his arms and head on his desk. When he was about to sleep, someone tapped his desk. When he looked up he saw his classmate AJ standing in front of him with a big grin. “What’s wrong?” Kevin said.

“A girl from another classroom just came. She said that someone was waiting for you at the office and wanted to see you as soon as possible.” he pointed his thumb over his shoulder pointing at the door, while he spoke. Kevin nodded and stood up as fast as possible. “Thanks AJ” he said as he ran towards the door. Who could it be anyway? His parents were working, so it wasn’t them.

When he was in front of the Principal’s office, he looked through the glass window on the door but saw no one. He entered the office and walked straight to the secretary. She wasn’t exactly the person to be fond of her job, so he wasn’t really looking forward to talking to her. “Excuse me, was there someone here asking for me a few minutes ago?”

The woman rolled her eyes, spinning in her chair and searching her computer for something. Kevin found this so stupid. It was a simple yes or no question. Why was she looking for something in her computer? He sighed. Now he was just desperate, but finally, after what it seemed like forever, she finally said something. “Are you Kevin Woo?” And she didn’t say it in the nicest way if you asked him.

“yes.” he greeted his teeth. Why was she taking so long!!!!! 

“A young man with red hair came looking for you a few minutes ago. He said he was going to wait for you at the place where “you were supposed to finish things up” she imitated his voice.

He now knew where exactly he had to go. He ran as fast as he could to the roof. Slamming the door and jogging to the tall ginger. “Just to let you know, how am I going to finish my business if you didn’t even let me get my anger ready.”

Kiseop smirked and let out a small giggle, but he just received panting from the younger in front of him. He walked towards Kevin still with the grin on his face, grabbing him by the wrist and walking towards the door again. Everything happened in a matter of seconds so Kevin didn’t have time to react. “What are you doing?!” Kevin exclaimed as they went down the stairs in a master speed. Kiseop, still looking forward, had a big smile on his face and said “I want to take you someplace special. I bet you’ll like it and it might make you feel better.”

“Make me feel better?” Kevin said out loud.

And with that they left the school grounds. Kiseop with the biggest smile ever sincewhat he had planned for Kevin was going to be something he would never forget.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hai guys! IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LOT OF TIME! I had ideas but I didn't knew how to put them together. For this story, I wrote this chapter like46845415356411415343524135415430450120354351 times.Have mercy!! im sorry~!!! xD T^T 3 

I promise to never let this happen again and I will update at least once a week or something. but I swear, this shall never happen again.

Thanks to all you guys who didnt unsubscribe . And to all the new readers, HAI~!!  Love you guys a whole lot.

-Shan.