I'm Sorry

Abracadabra into your life.

 

Kevin lay on his bed with a blank expression, looking at the white ceiling while his fan was spinning  on top of his bed. The fresh air made him think everything more clearly about what happened just a few hours ago. He knew Kiseop was telling the truth. He knew it very well. So, why was he so afraid of believing.

“What am I so scared of? I don’t think he would hurt me or anything. He wouldn’t do anything like that right?” Now he questioned himself. Everything was just so weird. He wanted to write, but knowing about the diary…should he?

He sighed. “I should.” He looked once more for his journal. This time he was going to try to come to a conclusion of everything that was happening. This was now his goal, at least for this night. “Well, Kiseop, if I can’t explain what I want to do, I’ll let you see exactly what I’m thinking of.”

 

“Dear Diary:

     Do you believe in the egg theory? Do you even know what that is? My teacher once explained it to us in the classroom. A man had this dream, in the dream, he was nowhere, and in that nowhere there was a man. A man all dressed in white. The man asked the man in white where was he and the man answered “you’re not here, nor there.” the man asked if he was in heaven. The man in white answered. “Maybe.” I don’t really remember the rest, but what I remember is the man in white told him that his body was on earth and his soul wasn’t. The soul wanders until it finds another body. I guess you can call that reincarnation, right? Do you believe in reincarnations? Could it be true, that her soul is in me? I believe it, but I’m afraid. I’m scared. Kiseop, if you’re reading this, which I know you are, I believe you. I am just very scared. I hope you understand. I’m sorry.”

 

Kevin, closed his journal and threw it on the floor. He had a headache. So he was just afraid after all. Of what? He didn’t know.  He just didn’t know.

 A scratch on his window made him snap out of his thoughts. In his window, little black cat Dongho was sitting moving his tail side to side. He walked towards his window and slowly slid it open.

“Dongho, what are you doing here? Did you came alone?”

He grabbed the cat in his arms and looked side to side in hopes of seeing Kiseop hiding somewhere, but he wasn’t. He took Dongho inside of his room and slowly threw him on his bed. “Can you change to your human form?”

The cat shook his head and stretched his legs to the front. “So, only your master can do that, huh?” he sat next to Dongho and rubbed his head for a while. The cat lowered his ears at the touch. “I want to help him Dongho, I really do.”He sighed. He was really tired. “I’ll just think about it, this couple of days.”

The cat mewed, making Kevin look at him. “Yeah, I know.”

The next day, Kevin woke up to find a letter on his pillow. “From: Kiseop.”

He didn’t lose any time in opening it. The reason why he wanted to know so bad about what Kiseop thought of what he wrote the night before in his journal where obviously there. He was nervous. He didn’t want to disappoint Kiseop. He wanted to cry.

He opened the letter slowly.

  “Kevin,

       I’m sorry if you ever felt pressured by all this. It wasn’t my intention. It’s my fault you felt that way. I was just being selfish and never took notice of your feelings. Please, if there is still space in your heart to forgive me, I beg of you. After this, I’ll probably be leaving to my home-town and we might never see each other again. I know you want to help me, but I don’t want you to do something you don’t want to do. Please don’t help me because of pity.

                                                                                                         Farewell,

                                                                                                                           Kiseop.”

Kevin’s eyes wanted to get out of their place. Was he seriously over just like that? He turned the letter to the other side hoping to see more, hoping that this would be a joke, hoping that this letter wasn’t for him, but there it was, his name n the top, and nothing on the back.

That was his letter. That was it. That was his goodbye. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE~! I'm so happy to be back. I must say sorry to all of you my readers. I have not kept my promise. I told all of you I wasnt going to leave again without letting you guys know. Im so sorry. u.u Gomen minah. This semester in school was very busy and tiring. I hope you understand. 

But, at least is summer break and I want t catch up with everything I havent written and all of your stories as well. <3 so Fighting!

Love you guys <3 <3