Losing it

Abracadabra into your life.

 

Thank god it was lunch time. Kevin could not concentrate in his classes at all. Lee Kiseop, The weird guy from the gift shop, Lee freaking Kiseop.

Oh! And what made it worst, is that Kiseop had to sit in the road next to Kevin, two chairs down. Kiseop’s stares send chills through his back through all the lesson. From time to time, Kevin would glance back at the guy at the end of the classroom. Every single moment he would glance back, Kiseop was staring at him with a bored expression. When the bell rang, Kevin ran as fast as he could.

Now at lunch time, he wanted to find Soohyun and Eli. He was desperately searching the whole school. He stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked around. He saw the two guys talking to some people in front of the senior’s red lockers and ran to them.

“Soohyun! Eli! You guys won’t believe what just happened to me.” Everyone looked at Kevin with a ‘What-the-?’ face as Kevin panted from all the running he did. Eli then looked at Kevin with a worried expression then looked at Soohyun and took his and Kevin’s arm and made his way to the library.

Already in the library he sat Kevin in a chair and he and Soohyun sat at the opposite side in front of him. Eli looked at Kevin once more before speaking. “Kevin, is everything okay?”

Eli made sure that his words where long and paused. He knew that Kevin was paranoid, but he didn’t know why. Kevin shook his head. “No! Nothing is right. There’s a new guy in my classroom. Which is the really creepy guy from the gift shop I talked to you guys about this morning, which you also don’t seem to remember and think it was a dream of mine.” he pause and breath loudly from all the fast talking he just did. “And I know this might be crazy, but I think that guy is stalking me or following me or whatever. In all three classes we just took, his eyes never stopped looking at me, and I think I’m losing it!” he screamed.

Eli and Soohyun looked at each other and then at Kevin with worried expressions.           Soohyun sighed. He just didn’t get why Kevin was acting this way. Nothing happened the day before. He would have remembered. Or at least he thought. “Kevin, I think you should go home and rest for a day. You are not making any sense. You’ve been acting like this for a week now.”

What? Kevin now was losing his balance. This just happened yesterday. First they don’t remember and now they’re making things up. He was definitely losing it!

“Soohyun, I’m not kidding. I mean what I sai-“

“Stop it Kevin! You are just paranoid. Yesterday nothing happened. We went home and so did you. There was no gift shop, no cat, no “creepy” guy, no nothing.” Eli shouted, making the younger shiver. “ Just snap out of it already. If you don’t, you’re going to start scaring people.” he looked down.

Kevin was trembling and on the edge of tears. His friend has never spoken to him like that before. He was struggling with himself to speak, but the words wouldn’t go out. “ I-I..ah..I-I’m…” he couldn’t take it anymore.

His anger rose to a level he had never experienced before. He got out of his chair and smacked his hands on the table, looking down at his two best friends and tears of anger in the corner of his eyes. He bit his lips and started walking towards the door. He wanted to find that guy. He wanted to hit him so badly.

He ran but he didn’t know where he was going, but for some reason he knew where at the same time.  He closed his eyes and let his feet let him carry him where he was supposed to go.  After a few minutes of running through the schools hallways, he was already in the roof. He panted and his anger showed.

“I thought you weren’t going to show up.” Kiseop said in a monotone way. Kevin was still panting as he walked up a few steps to where Kiseop was standing. “Were you the one who did this to them?” Kevin asked.

“Do what?” Kiseop asked sarcastically, a smirk splashing across his face. “ I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Right~” Kevin said in a sarcastic tone. “You know exactly wha-“  He was cut by the ringing bell. The bell just couldn’t wait another five minutes, could it. Kevin got desperate. He wanted to finish this all by now.  He wanted to know why his friends didn’t remember a thing. He wanted to know why this guy meant by those words he said the day before, to know why this guy suddenly appeared in his school and kept on staring at him like a stalker, because for thing he knew, those Kiseop gave him felt exactly the same as the other times he felt stared. He stomped to the door of the roof, turning around before saying:  “This is not over” and with that he left.

Kiseop couldn’t help but smirk at this little dramatic show Kevin just pulled. He looked up when he knew Kevin wasn’t in sight anymore and smiled. Every second that passed by that smiled turned more into laughter. He just couldn’t contain himself.

A black cat jumped from the top of the door and walked to his master and sat in front of him, staring at how Kiseop almost die of all the laughing he had done. “Dongho…He’s exactly like her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 (A/N: Hai everyone~!!! Sorry I haven't ben updating! *bows* I had to do a freaking scenery for a play ( Life size), and a commercial with all my classroom. It was hard work but now I'm done~! I can update more now!!!! mgheuijhgrk!!!! so happy~!  Anyway..hope you're enjoying my story. ^w^ please comment. I feel happy reading th comments >///////<