What Do You Want.

Abracadabra into your life.

 

Kevin stared wide-eyed at the guy in front of him. He grabbed his cup of hot cocoa and swallowed the whole thing in one. He gasped when he’d finished. He looked back straight to Kiseop panting because of the hot chocolate he just dranked. “I….burned my tongue.” was the only thing Kevin could come up with.

He grabbed his pants with his hands and while holding onto them, he made fists with them. ‘Seriously, Kevin? Burned your tongue?! Gosh….nice way of changing the topic.’

Kiseop smiled and chuckled, then he stood up. “I’ll get some ice.”

Kevin stopped him at his pace. He needed to stop running from this guy and his weird topics. Even though it brought memories he didn’t wanted to remember. He needed to stop running away.

Kevin grabbed him by his sweater’s sleeve. Kiseop turned his torso to look at him, but Kevin was looking at the wooden center table in front of him. “No, that’s okay. I’m fine.”

Kiseop understood Kevin right now. Of course he knew that Kevin didn’t want to talk about this and was feeling uneasy. It’s not like he didn’t notice Kevin’s try of changing what they were talking about. Kevin’s had always get angry or try to change the topic every time Kiseop spoke about the matter. He knew. He knew Kevin was trying hard.

He smiled at the kid holding his sleeve and hold the younger’s wrist caringly. Only to yank his hand off his sleeve and hitting Kevin’s head lightly. “It’s goooooooooooonna’ get wrinkled if you don’t lose your grip mister.”

Kevin’s eyes widened and look straight at Kiseop in disbelief, just when he thought the older was getting caring, well, not that he wasn’t before….but you know. “ Hey, what was that for?!” Kevin yelled as he got up from his chair holding the exact same spot Kiseop had hit him. “I was about to let you finish and everything and not change the topic. I was going to let you explain! Why did you do that?!”  Kevin glared. He really was a spicy person, and at this moment he noticed more than he thought he was.

Kiseop faced him completely and gave a step forward so Kevin and him could have this…glare war? They stared at each other fiercely, like if cannons where firing each other from different sides of the ocean. The suddenly, Kiseop gave that sweet smile he gave Kevin almost every five minutes. This left Kevin kind of….dumb-founded. Didn’t they just had a glare battle just now?

Kiseop smile turned into chuckles, and those chuckles turns into a massive laughter in a matter of seconds. “Because I knew I could get you out of your shyness if I did that.”

Kevin blushed at what Kiseop just said. NOW he was embarrassed. “So he noticed my behavior?’’

“Yeah…I did.”

“HUH?!!!” Kevin looked at him shocked. How did he know what he was thinking?

“How do you know I….”

“Kiseop face palmed himself. “ You said out loud Kevin.” he laughed a bit and put his hands in his pockets “I can’t read minds.”  Kevin now felt even more embarrassed. “oh…of course you can’t. You know what…let’s sit down and talk. okay?”

When they sat down and talked a bit about this current situation Kevin did not understood a nibble, he looked at Kiseop nodding like if he had understood every single word. “Now please, in a language I can Understand.” and he smiled.

Kiseop said that it wasn’t that hard to understand from a certain point of view but he understood why Kevin didn’t understand. I mean, a guy that just comes to you one day and tells you that inside of you is his long lost love spirit, you are going to freak. “Okay, let’s do this in the easy way.” Kiseop clered his throat. “You know those stories that some people talk about when people die, their spirits get transferred into another body, but they are a completely different person, as in…body” he said while moving his hands in front of his chest in a circular way.

“Aha? So, that’s what happened?....to me?”

Kiseop looked to the other way nervously. “Well, let’s just say that’s what happened. For now. I’ll….I promise I’ll tell you the whole story another day. Not today. I…I can’t let you get hurt…again” The last part, Kiseop said in a whispered. He definitely didn’t want Kevin to get scared or panicked.

“So, what do you want?” Kevin said, making Kiseop jumped out of his thoughts.

“Huh?”Kiseop questioned. He look back at Kevin who now had his back comfily placed on his chair and his arms crossed. Kevin rolled his eyes before replying.

“Okay, let’s say I believe you. What do you want from me? You knew I was…her. What did you plan on doing when you, well, found me?”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAI DER!!! I've missed you guys and the stories some of you write. I'm sorry i didn't update this sooner. I left my baby (my laptop) in my uncles apartment and he was some part of Mexico, I think. I had to wait 'till he came back to take it back. T^T my my....

I joined a dance team this weak. I had to do an audition. I danced 'Like Money' by Wonder Girls <3 (I dont really know what this has to do...but neh....I wanted to say it xD) 

Anyway....yesterday( and some parts of today because here in Puerto Rico it's still 17) Kiseop's birthday~!!!!! <3 <3 <3 AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My baby~!!!! fnwajlfk!! Hope you guys send all your love to our Seoppie! >w< 

Bye honey bunnies.