You Are.

Abracadabra into your life.

 

“So do you believe what I said now?” Kiseop voice seemed to disappear with the cold air. Kevin eyes widened at the question. Did he? Did he not? He was so confused right now. Question ran one by one through his mind. Is this real? If it’s not, how could the snow get here?  He felt faint.

The younger looked at Kiseop, who was anxious to know the answer of his question. His own face showed sadness and he looked down at the ground. He slowly slid his hands off of Kiseop’s. “I need to get inside.”

He went and did a signature so Kiseop knew that he was leaving, but Kiseop stopped him. “Kevin…please, don’t leave.” The red-head hold him by his shoulder with one hand, his other hand was was on his pockets and his eyes where fixed on the back of Kevin’s head. “Kiseop, my parents could wake up and notice I’m not there. They could get worried. I most go.”

He made intent on leaving but Kiseop spin him around so the blonde could be facing him face to face. Kiseop grabbed him by the arms, a little lower from where the shoulders are. “Please Kevin! You and I both know that it’s not true. I know you! Just…please…give me a few minutes, a few minutes to explain.” Kiseop’s voice seemed desperate. Their time was running out, and Kevin still didn’t believe him.

Kevin slapped Kiseop’s hands off him and looked at him with angry eyes. “What are you going to explain? What where you trying to do? Get me to believe in magic?! What where you going to do if you got me to believe?! Why me? A person who does not believe in magic or anything like that! WHAT WHERE YOU GOING TO ACCOPLISH BY DOING SO?!!” Kevin screamed his lungs out to Kiseop. Tears where starting to form at his eyes. He didn’t even knew how he felt himself. He didn’t even know why he suddenly just burst out like that to Kiseop. Kevin was now panting from all the screaming he did. He felt so dizzy. Kiseop on the other hand, was looking at the ground ashamed. Kevin was right. He couldn’t go to someone just saying to him that he was a magician and stuck to person without any excuse. He couldn’t look at Kevin right now, but still pushed himself to do so. He looked at Kevin’s watery eyes. A knot formed on his throat and he felt a weird sensation on his chest. He locked eyes with Kevin before speaking.

“That’s because…” he paused a little and swallowed saliva. “ Because you are her!”

Kevin’s eyes widened at Kiseop’s sudden confession. What did he meant? Who was “he” exactly? Ugh! Kiseop was just so full of mysteries seriously. Kevin held one of his arms with the other. “What..what do you mean?” Kevin suddenly felt shy and confused.

Kiseop walked a little closer to Kevin and grabbed his wrist. “Give me 5 minutes and I’ll explain everything….if you let me.” he half smiled and waited for the younger’s response.

Kevin didn’t know what to say. He didn’t believe in magic but this. He didn’t have an explanation for it. He closed his eyes and opened them again moments later. He took out his cell phone and checked the time. He looked at Kiseop straight in the eyes. “Five minutes. I’ll give you five minutes.”

 

They walked to a little mountain of snow near the other street, Kiseop’s hand never leaving Kevin’s hand as they got to their destination. There was absolutely nothing but snow, just lots and lots of miles of snow. When they stopped walking, Kiseop walked behind Kevin and cover the younger’s eyes with his hands. Then, he let his head fall to Kevin’s shoulder. “Samarusonara” he whispered in Kevin’s era soflty.

Kevin flinched at the hot breathe in his ear and hold his both hands together in front of his chest playing with his fingers. “Open your eyes.” Kiseop chuckled as he stopped covering the eyes of the guy in front of him.

Kevin gasp in amusement as he opened his eyes and saw what was standing before him. A small cabin made of wood. Lights inside the cabin could be seen through the small glass windows. Snow covered the roof, but it somehow made it seemed like it belonged. The place completely looked like a doll house or a ginger bread cookie house. It looked so cozy in Kevin’s eyes. His face lit up and a big smile was plastured on his face.

Kiseop signaled Kevin with his hand to enter and so he did. Inside, there were two good looking recliners facing to a chimney, who had the world’s bestest fire of all time at this moment and a small center table. At the top of the table, two cups of hot cocoa where neatly placed. They sat down and drank a little bit of cocoa before they started their conversation.

“So what did you mean by that?” Kevin broke the silence.

Kiseop drank another slurp of his cocoa and put the glass down. He leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees and crossed his fingers, letting his chin rest on top of his hands. “Remember the story about that burgundy color journal you bought at my little store?” he waited a second to see Kevin answer with a nod before he continued.

 “I’m that magician. It was the year 1813 when I finally got an act in one of the most famous bars and restaurants in town. It was a dream come true to be up there in the stage, you know, ‘doing my thing’” he imitated a rappers voice and chuckled, making Kevin laugh. “I loved my job, I was so happy. One night, while I was performing, entered a well dressed man with lots of body guards behind him to watch my show. Beside the man, a young lady named Elizabeth walked in as well. She was the most beautiful creature I had seen in all my life. Her hair was golden, like the most radiant ray of sunlight. Her skin was like the softest silk. Her eyes were like the most shiniest pearl. It didn’t take a lot of time for us young adults to fall in love. We would take long walks through the city’s biggest flowers gardens, or we would sat down enjoying the nature as she read some of her stories from all her books out loud to me. She loved reading and writing, just like you.” Kiseop smiled at the memory.

While Kiseop spoke Kevin’s eyes never left the younger’s face. He seemed so intrigued in this story. Kevin wanted to know more. “What happened next?”

“Her father, one of the most richest man at those times, found out about our relationship, and forbid her to see me. He locked her in their huge mansion. She wasn’t allowed to leave her house. So, I came up with the plan that I thought it was good at that time. I started writing her magical letters.”

“Magical letters?” Kevin questioned.

“Ummm…yes, letters that talked by themselves or would show moving pictures. I didn’t want her to forget about me. That was the only thing I could come up with. For a while, we would write each other letters full of love and emotion. That is, until her father found out once more that we were still together. After a while, while I was working, one of the workers mentioned that Mrs. Elizabeth was getting married to a Duke who lived in London and she would leave the city. I felt devastated. Her father would do anything to make us apart. Even if it meant sending his young daughter to another country.That’s when I came up with the burgundy journal. That was the last present I sent her, along with a white rose, her favorite flower.”

Kevin opened his mouth and slowly slid down to the floor and rested his hands and head on the table, while still facing Kiseop. “That way, I could still know about her, what she felt, what she thought, but if a person is far away from another, while not knowing anything about them, they forget. She forgot her love for me and started writing about her new husband, her new love. It sadden me of course, but I just wanted her to fell happy. That was all I could ask for. Years passed and she stopped writing, I found later that she had died from a bad disease. So, since then, I’ve been traveling the world looking for her reincarnation or soul or spirit or whatever.” Kiseop sighed.

 

Kevin blinked his eyes as he raised his head from the table to look at Kiseop better. “But how does that apply to me? What do I have to do with all this?” Kiseop face palmed himself. How more clearer could he had been. He sighed and looked at Kevin. Kevin poked his check with one of his fingers as he tilted his head to the left, using his other hand to support the one he was poking himself with under his chest. This made Kiseop chuckle a little bit.
 

“Kevin…” this made the younger to look at the red head and snap out of his thinking.

“You are her reincarnation.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! >w< How's everything? Do you like how the story is going?! Please let me know~! *clap hands together* To be honest, I have no idea what to write here. 

 

I feel like drinking coffee. 

 

Any of you guys have a twitter? 

twitter.com/Minyun_chan

I'll follow back!! <3 Enjo the story guy!!!!!! @o@