Dreams do come true.

To you- Bad boy.

Sorry everyone! I know I was supposed to update last week, but the week got really hectic, and I didn't have enough time, but here's a brand new chapter :3 Please don't be mad~ 


 

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight that was gleaming through the room. By my side, holding onto my left hand was a boy in deep sleep, resting on the side of the bed. 

"Yah!" I cried out and lightly slapped his head. 

"Bwo- Na- Huh?" he managed to say.

"Nothing, nothing, I just wanted you to wake up," I shined a smile, hoping he wouldn't be upset. 

"Aish," he said while scratching his head. 

"OMO, I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL." 

A smirk appeared on his face, "Did you get that sick? You don't have school today babo! It's Saturday." 

"Oh right, well than what do you want to do today?" 

"Hm, I think we (a/n: teen top) have to go somewhere so why don't you hang out with some friends and meet us back here in about four hours?" 

"Mm, sounds good to me, see you then," I gleamed. "Oh and by the way, I sent your jacket from yesterday to the cleaner for you, so you'll get it tomorrow," Changjo said.

"But I wasn't wearing a jacket yesterday..." I said a bit frightened. Jacket? I left the homeless shelter with only a cardigan on, and Changjo gave me his shirt in the car. What jacket...?! 

"The one that was on top of your legs yesterday while you were on the bench. You know, the one with a dance school logo on the left side. What was it doing as a blanket? You should've worn it babo!" 

"Oh yeah..that jacket, uhm I don't know, I think I was too tired to function properly," I said and ended with a sneeze. 

"I'll go make you some tea and bring medicine, then I have to leave, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," he said with a guilty look on his face. "Kanchana, I understand, you're an idol after all. I can't have you all to myself all the time." 

He left the room and rustles came from outside, "What were you doing with your ear on the door?" I heard Changjo say. 
"Nothing.." another boy said, and then the voices stopped speaking and proceeded downstairs. 

I hopped off my bed and started pacing around, I didn't want to worry Changjo, but I didn't have a jacket with me... so where'd it come from, and who put it on me? 

The door creaked open, "why are you pacing around with your arms crossed? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" Changjo said as he rushed over and held my back with his arm. 

I gently moved forward, away from his grasp, "Nothing Changjo-ah, I was just, I was just deciding what to wear, fashion choices are important," 

Don't worry about me Changjo. 

"Oh, you really had me worried, look I have to go now, but make sure you drink up all your medicine, and bundle up, it's a bit cold outside, also considering you probably caught a cold last night. Oh and make sure you call me afterwards when you get back!"

"Araso, araso, you stay safe too! And have fun being an idol and what not!" I replied quickly. He pecked my forehead with his soft lips, "Aigo, Eunmi, you're so precious. I'll see you soon." Changjo suffocated me with a hug, and then finally released. 

"Bye Eunmi! See you later! Oh and we're going to have a guest for dinner tonight, so yeah, just letting you know," L.Joe said and left. One by one, the members nodded and left the room. Chunji just left, without saying a word. Back to his old ways, sigh. And Changjo left with a tight embrace. 

Ah the house to myself, for the first time. I hopped inside the shower, got dressed and laid down on my bed. 

 

I new message: Ji-Sun: 

"Hey Eunmi! We're already here, considering you probably don't know how to get here, we'll pick you up in front of the school, or your house, whichever one you prefer." 

 

I can't risk Ji-Sun wanting to come over my house with Teen Top living here can I? I'll just have her meet up at school then.

I new message to: Ji-Sun: 

"Hey Ji-Sun, I'm all ready so I guess I'll meet you soon. Let's meet in front of the school, okay?" 

 

I new message: Ji-Sun: 

"Araso, me, Soo-hyun, and Su-Jung are walking towards there, we're almost there. So come quickly. See you soon. ^^" 

I walked out the building, greeted Hojun and walked towards the school. It was nice having a day off from school and training and being able to hang out with friends. It was something I wasn't used to before, friends. I guess I had a few, but none of them were this social or friendly. 

I turned the corner and saw a small group of gangster looking kids with hoods on their heads just idling around. I approached them carefully, until one of them turned around and looked at me. Now I really felt dumb for thinking these kids were gangsters. 

"Eunmi! You're finally here! We were getting worried, and it's really really cold outside," Su-Jung spoke.

"Ah, mianhe, I guess I walked a little slow huh?" 

"Tell us about it! I feel like we've all been waiting here for hours, it's freezing! Let's go get some ddukbokki!" Before I had a chance to respond, Soo-hyun dragged me down the street. 

I took in my surroundings, and appreciated the things that I saw. Considering I've only been here for about a week, I hadn't really had a chance to take a look around. The streets were busy, and there were restaurants about everywhere. 

"Annyeonghasayo, what would you like to order?" the waiter asked. 

"Four orders of ddubokki please," Ji-Sun chimed. 

"Nae," he said while gazing into her eyes, then left.

"Yah, did you see that, he totally wants your number," I whispered to her. 

"Don't be silly! He was just being friendly, like how a waiter should be," she said but couldn't help but blush.

After about ten minutes, he returned with our order, and set it on the table, of course Ji-Sun was first. 

"Enjoy your meals," he said intended for all of us, but only addressing Ji-Sun. 

Of course I was right, when we were about to leave, he took out his phone and asked for Ji-Sun's number. And she gave it to him willingly. Well why wouldn't she? He was pretty cute. 

Soo-hyun, Su-Jung, and I stood there awkwardly waiting for Ji-Sun to finish flirting. *Buzz* Buzz* 

I new message: Changjo <3: 

"Eunmi, we're all back at the dorms, just so you know." 

 

I new message to: Changjo <3: 

"Changjo, I'll be home soon, just going to say bye to my friends, and then check something out real quick. " 

Soo-hyun became impatient and grabbed Ji-Sun, "Just text her! She'll reply back," he yelled out to the waiter, and left him there in confusion. 

"Aish! What'd you do that for? We were really getting along.." she muttered. 

"Ji-Sun! You just met the boy, aish, just text him or what not," Soo-hyun said, with a bit of jealousy in his voice. 

I cleared out my throat a bit loudly, *Ahem, so uh, I'll see you guys tomorrow at practice," I said, directed at Soo-hyun and Su-Jung, "and I'll see you at school on Monday, bye everyone." 

"Eung, bye Eunmi, get home safely," Soo-hyun said back, hooking arms with Su-Jung. They patiently waited for Ji-Sun to clear her thoughts, "On second thought I'm just going to walk Eunmi home, I'll see you guys Monday, bye!" She called out, and hooked arms with me. 

"So, the waiter, what was that all about?" I asked while flashing a wink at her. 

"Oh nothing, just a possible date, I don't even know," she said back with a dull expression. Was it this common of her to get asked out? Well must've been, she's gorgeous. 

I could see the tall gleaming building I lived in, in the distance, but as I was walking past, I saw the laundry place Changjo was talking about. 

"Ah Ji-Sun, I just need to pick something up really quickly in here, you can leave if you want." 

"It's no problem, I'll come in with you," she said back quite sweetly. 

"Annyeong, I'm just here to pick up a jacket," I said to an employee and handed him the ticket. 

"Here you go," he said handing me the jacket, and flashing a smile towards Ji-Sun. Oh dear not this again. 

As we stepped outside, she took a quick look at the jacket in my hand and began to say something but stopped. She finally let out, "Hey- uh- where'd you get that jacket?" 

"I don't know, does it seem familiar?" I questioned.

"Mm, the teachers and students at that dance studio each have two, like my dad, my step brother, and me," she said rather accusingly. 

"Oh, I don't know, it just ended up in my possession. I feel like this relates to the time-" I was saying when she cut me off.

"Time..oh shoot! I have to go, sorry! You don't live too far away right? You can get home fine? Well I have to go and get ready for-uh-stuff, bye Eunmi!" And there she went, without even letting me greet her good-bye. 

I greeted Hojun and made my way to the dorms, when I opened the door, it was as if there were strangers in the living room. Ricky had blue hair, L.Joe had blonde with blue high lights, Chunji was blonde, Changjo had completely red hair, Min Soo had short brown hair, and Niel had brown hair with a hint of blue on the side. 

I must've been staring considering Niel was waving his hand in front of me. 

"Hello, Earth to Eunmi-ah are you there?" 

I cleared my thoughts and replied gently, "Neh. Omo, everyone looks so different." 

"Mm, it's for our new single," he said. 

Changjo walked up with a bouquet of roses, "these are for you. I hope your thoughts of me hasn't changed cause of this," he said a bit bummed.

"Aniyo, this hair makes you look..." his heart raced, waiting for the ending of my response, "it makes you looks more y." And just like that, his head lifted high and he spun me around the room. 

"Yeah yeah lovebirds, go sit down, it's time for dinner, and L.Joe's guest is about to arrive," Min Soo said. 

"Aish? Lovebirds! Eunmi you didn't even consider my feelings! I like you too, you know!" L.Joe said. 

"Bwoh? I like Eunmi too! It's no fair, I'm the maknae," Ricky said afterwards. 

"Hyung...I'm the maknae, stop pretending you're the maknae," Changjo replied in anger. 

"Well I didn't really even decide yet, Changjo never asked me to be his girlfriend," I felt a bit guilty but it didn't seem to affect Changjo as much because he just had a smirk on his face. 

"Just wait Eunmi, just wait," he said, which left the others in a confused daze. So apparently Changjo, L.Joe, and Ricky want to be my boyfriend? Aish, ottoke. 

I sat down between L.Joe, and Changjo and in front of me was Ricky who was sitting besides Chunji and Niel on the other side. And at the end of the table was Min Soo. There was an empty seat next to L.Joe for his special guest. Usually dinners like this was awkward, considering me and Changjo always ate in my room, but the awkward vibe was starting to go away and everyone was starting to get comfortable. I could get used to this.

After a while of talking, the door bell rung. L.Joe got up and looked at the security camera screen. He smiled and said, "Eunmi, she's here," while opening the door. Apparently, I was the only one that hadn't met her yet. I grabbed my glass of water and took a sip. 

"This is my step sister," he said, while gesturing for her to introduce herself. 

"Annyeonghasayo, my name is Lee Ji-Sun." I looked up to find my close friend, Ji-Sun standing at the door, next to my roommate L.Joe. What was going on. I choked on my water, which almost shot out of my nose. 

"Wae? What's wrong Eunmi?" L.Joe said. 

I stared at Ji-Sun, Ji-Sun stared at me, Chunji, Changjo, Ricky, Min Soo, Niel, and L.Joe stared at Ji-Sun and me staring at each other. 

"Heh, I think it's cause we're already close friends...considering we go to school together," she answered for me. 

"Well then, that was easier than I thought I guess, Ji-Sun come sit, we were waiting for you to have dinner," L.Joe helped his step sister into her seat and began eating. 

I shot her a look, and she shot me one back, L.Joe caught on and decided to explain the situation, "So Ji-Sun you're probably wondering why Eunmi is dorming with us, well it's cause she's never been separated with her parents before coming here, so having her dorm by herself was a bad idea to Andy-sunbae, so yeah.. that basically explains it," he finished. 

"Ah I see," she said with tension in her voice. "Well you're a big girl now Eunmi, grow up," she demanded. Rather harsh.. what suddenly happened? 

Changjo wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him, as if protecting me. I peaked at Ji-Sun, but she was staring at Chunji who was sitting in front of her. 

Was I the only one that was left out of the loop? What's going on with everyone? 

"So, uh, how was everyone's day?" I asked, trying to break the silence in the room, always genuinely inquisitive on the process of their make over.

"Yah! Are you really that thick? We were just together an hour ago," Ji-Sun harshly replied. 

"Yah Ji-Sun calm down, she was probably asking us," L.Joe said, "It was fun, getting prettied up for you was worth it," he winked. 

I could hear a scoff come out of Ji-Sun's mouth. Seriously, what the hell was her problem... After about an hour and thirty minutes of awkwardness, she finally left. I leaped on the coach and began watching a horror movie with Ricky. Ten minutes in, Changjo joined us and laid a blanket covering the two of us. Ricky looked over, then looked at the screen, then looked over again, and then he left. He returned five minutes later with another blanket, covering only me and Ricky. Aish. 

Two hours of pure terror later, I slowly got up, terrified of the stalker/killer dude from inside the movie, hiding in the dorm, ready to attack me. Changjo got up as well, and brought me to the bed room. He laid on the bed and put me to sleep, just hugging me to make sure I knew I wasn't alone with a killer that night. 

When I opened my eyes, I found myself looking at a girl laying on a bus bench with a pink awning. But it was weird because the girl looked exactly like me. When I took a closer look, it was me. It was like an out of body experience. I was shivering, rain being dripped on me.

A man with a black jacket approached me, he had a smirk on his face.. I tried looking at his face, but I couldn't quite make it out. There was a logo of a dance school on the left side of the jacket. He took out a small rectangular item from his back pocket. It was a phone.. it looked like he was taking pictures of me, some close ups of my face, and a few of my..body.. He removed his jacket, and then placed it on me. 

I tried taking another look at his face, but I still couldn't make it out. Suddenly, everything started blurring out, I was awake, lying on my bed, sweating. The members were crowding around my bed. Apparently I was screaming, which woke everyone up. 

After making sure I was okay, each member left, they seemed as if they didn't want to, but they did. 

"You shouldn't have watched that scary movie, it's giving you nightmares isn't it?" Changjo said which wrapping his arms around me. 

"Ani, it's something else. Just go back to sleep, I'll be fine," I let out softly. Still disturbed by my nightmare. 

When I awoke by my alarm clock, I quickly went into the shower and took a cold refreshing bath, I could barely fall back asleep due to the fear that I'd have that nightmare again. When I came out, I bumped into Chunji who was rubbing his eyes open.

"Where are you going this early?" he said, not really caring, just being nosy.

"To training, at HQ,"  I checked the time on my phone, instead I saw, 

I new message: Sang-Chul sangmin: 

"Practice will be cancelled today, but please stop by to pick up some documents." 

"Never mind, practice is cancelled, but apparently Sang-Chul seon-sang-nim said I have to go pick something up? Paper work? Strange." I said, and left the building. 

Chunji processed what I had just said, "paperwork...pick up paperwork? On a Sunday? This early with no practice? Strange," he muttered to himself. 

 

I arrived at HQ after a walk with the sunrise. It was still pretty dark outside, and the lights inside of HQ was dim from the outside. 

I group message to: Soo-hyun and Su-Jung: 

"Hey where are you guys? We're supposed to pick something up aren't we?" 

 I flashed my ID card at the security desk and walked into the elevator. 

 

I new message from: Su-Jung: 

"Yeah I just read that practice will be cancelled for today, but I didn't get anything about picking something up." 

I stepped into the fifth floor, there was no one there, and all the lights were off, except in one classroom. I walked towards it, and adjusted to the lighting. 

 

I new message from: Soo-hyun: 

"Yeah Eunmi, same for me, never received anything about practice being cancelled." 

After reading that message I was slightly disturbed. I walked into the classroom to find a man with a black jacket on staring out the window. He turned around slowly and I caught a glimpse of his face, as well as a logo of a dance school on the left side of his jacket. 

Before he could say anything I sprinted out of there as quickly as I could. I stepped into the elevator and pressed "close door" hoping that the man following behind me wouldn't be able to come in. 

Once I got downstairs, I ran straight for home, tears rolling down my eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't a nightmare, it was reality. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


There I really tried writing a good chapter for you guys. Hope this makes up for posting it late. Kinda scary huh?