To you now.

To you- Bad boy.

I awoke on my small mattress. Today was the day that I'd be moving out of the house and into the big city. It honestly scared me thinking about it considering I've only been there a few times. 

"Aigo, my Eunmi is growing up so fast" umma said, "you're already moving out and you have a job. Listen, you don't have to do this. Your father and I can go find better jobs. You don't have to leave."

"Aniyo, umma, it's okay. Besides it sounds fun," I lied. Truth be told, I was really going to miss my parents. I'm only 15.  But everything will be fine. They already have multiple jobs as is. I can take care of myself, I kept thinking. 

* My phone rang *
It read:  Junghyun oppa (Manager). 

I slid it open and answered,

-"Annyeong Junghyun oppa."

-"Annyeong Eunmi, get your suitcase and boxes all ready, I'm downstairs."

-"Neh, I'll be down soon!" 

I gathered my things and moved them into Junghyun oppa's car. I ran back into the house and looked around my room. I grazed the mint blue walls and sat down. The neatly folded bed, the fresh scent of grass freshener, and my closet. Most of all, I'm going to miss my parents. 

As I ran into Junghyun oppa's car, I tried to stop the tears that were forming, but they slowly slid down my face. I took the sleeves of my cardigan and slowly wiped it off before umma would notice. I rolled down the car window to face my parents. 

"Goodbye," I weeped.

"Goodbye my darling, visit us soon," they replied in sync. 

As the car drove away, I looked in the mirror to find my mom in my dad's arms. They'll be fine, I'm doing this for them, I thought. 


"WAH," I said in amazement. After about an hour drive, with no traffic, I had finally arrived in the city.

"Get used to it, this is now your future apartment, courtesy of Andy sunbae."

I looked up at the tall building. It was gleaming and radiant. At the front of the door was a doorman. There was no way I would be able to afford living here otherwise. It was truly amazing.  I just kept wishing how umma and appa were here to experience this with me.

"Annyeong, you must be the new model trainee, Eunmi?" the door man questioned, while holding the door open for me. 

"Neh," I said shyly. 

"Well, uhm, welcome! My name is Hojun, if you have any problems, you can tell me." 

"Araso, thank you," I said and proceeded to the elevators

I really wasn't a person of much words. No surprise as to why I didn't have much friends in my last school. 

 

As Junghyun led me towards my room, a boy with red highlights in his hair passed by. Truthfully he was really handsome, but he appeared a lot different in person. On TV he was always smiling, but now he barely showed any emotions

He bowed slightly at Junghyun oppa, "Neh, hyung, I wanted to ask you about our upcoming schedule? We're going to.." he took a look at me, "never mind, we'll talk later." 

The boy scoffed. 

As he made his way to his room, he brushed his arms against mine, pushing me to the side. Rude. There's no way you'd want that jerk to be your friend Eunmi, I kept in mind.

"Don't mind Chanhee, he's just like that. He's always been like that."  

"He seems so happy during concerts and interviews though."

"Truthfully Eunmi, it's an act. He's actually really quiet, no one understands him that well." 

I gave him an acknowledgement nod, but what could be so bad about his perfect idol life anyways, uck.

The lock to door 501, which was apparently my apartment, was a scanner. And once Junghyun had gotten the door open, my jaw literally dropped. Wah, this place is amazing. 

I took in my surroundings, it was absolutely breathtaking. There were two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, and a balcony. In each room there was even furniture for me to fill up. The apartment was just so big, I was starting to wonder if this was a dream or not. How would I be able to sleep alone in here tonight? 

"Mm, oppa I'm appreciative but I don't think I can sleep here alone tonight," I spoke out. 

"Hm, okay I'll figure out a plan for tonight, just until you get settled in," he replied. He handed me the key just in case and walked out of the apartment. 

I made my way to the living room and took a seat on the extremely soft white couch. I continuously rubbed on the soft fur of the couch's lining until a few minutes later when the door opened. 

"Neh, neh, neh. Mm, I understand. Okay," he said into his cell phone as he walked back in. 

He picked up my suitcase and started dragging me outside of room 504. Then he opened the door..

"So Eunmi, you'll be staying at room 504 tonight. With the boys."


"BWOH?!" All seven of us said. 

"Since Eunmi is a new trainee here, and she's new to this city, Andy and I have decided that she'll stay with you guys until she gets comfortable, make sure to treat her nicely," Junghyun oppa said while exiting the dorm.

"At least she's cute," said the boy with the two toned hair. Part of his hair was black while the other part was red. I have to say, he's pretty darn attractive. 

Five of the boys got closer towards me. They gathered closely as they inspected me from head to my toes. They got close to the point that I could feel their minty breath on my skin. So close, I was scared one of us would get tempted to do something. They started nodding.

"Okay boys it's time for introductions," one of them said, "Annyeong Eunmi, I am CAP but you could call me Min Soo." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Soo," I replied quietly. 

"Hey, I'm L.Joe, you could call me baby if you'd like," he said. He grabbed me fiercely from the waist and pulled me towards his chest. The smell of his cologne drew me in. Any closer and he would've felt my heart jump out of my body. 

"Heh, hello L.Joe," you said while still in his warm grasp. The look on his face showed that he was a bit dissappointed I didn't call him baby. Oh well. 

The boy with big lips started with, "Hi, I'm Niel. I hope we can become great friends," while shining a great smile.

"Hello! I'm Ricky, it's nice to meet you. Hopefully we can become close because of our close age." Ricky was cute, but he had blue hair, which seemed a little weird, but I could get used to it. 

As the next boy was about to start his introduction, I felt L.Joe's tight grip around my waist. There was something between the two of them, jealousy? But he just met me. Not possible. 

"Annyeong Eunmi-ah, I'm Changjo. Considering I'm only a year older than you, I'm sure we'll be the closest...in every aspect. Maybe you'll fall for me," as L.Joe's grip tightened, Changjo pulled me away for a hug. 

He got closer and slung him arms around my neck while planting a sudden kiss on my lips. It was soft, and gentle. He had soft lips that tasted like cherries. The small action was enough to make my knees weak. He reached for my hand and held it. At that moment I could actually see fumes coming out of L.Joe. While the other members just stood there in shock. 

I took a look at Changjo who was standing by my side, then at the rest of the members. My eyes gazed to one in particular. He hadn't introduced himself yet, and seemed unfazed by the kiss. But he was the one that I desired for the most. 

The other members caught my daze and tugged on his shirt. "Introduce yourself, don't be rude," Min Soo said. 

"I'm Chunji. No you can't call me anything else." And as quick as his introduction, he left me standing there. 

"It's okay, he'll come around, once he warms up to you," cute Ricky said. 

"Well now that introductions are out of the way, where is she sleeping tonight? I have plenty of space in my bed," L.Joe said seductively. 

I couldn't help but bite my lips. And I guess L.Joe saw considering he started biting his too. 

"No, we have enough bedrooms for her to sleep by herself, but considering she might be scared, she'll stay with the person who's least interested in her. She'll stay with Chanhee," Min Soo said authoritatively.