Raw beginnings.

To you- Bad boy.

"No! No! It's okay. As long as there's people in the dorm, I think I'll be fine in my own room. Well if that's okay with everyone," I quickly responded. 

Should I have said that? I mean sharing a room with Chunji doesn't sound so bad.. but he does need his privacy. 

"Hm, okay well that makes sense, I don't object. You can take the room up the stairs then," Min Soo said. 

Room upstairs? WAH. I didn't even realize it but Teen top's dorm was larger than mine, if that was even possible. They had a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a staircase, and five bedrooms. While admiring their chic/modern apartment, I quickly dazed back into reality. 

Changjo and L.Joe were arguing about something, something about it not being fair? 

Ricky was watching a movie, with Niel besides him listening to music. Min Soo was drawing, and Chunji, well, he wasn't with us. 

"I'm going to go put my belongings upstairs, I'll be down soon," I announced and received acknowledgement nods in return. I proceeded up the staircase in marvel, I looked down a hallway. There were four rooms on this floor. Three bedrooms, and a bathroom. While walking down the cream colored carpet, I read the names on the door in my head: Chanhee, Changjo, and Guest. Curiosity peaked, I couldn't help it, I placed my suitcase inside of the guest bedroom and went back into the hallway. 

I stood in front of the door, contemplating if I should go inside or not. I just needed to see his face again. Slowly, I reached out my hand and placed it on the doorknob. Just one little turn Eunmi, then you can peak quickly and you'll be satisfied. 

5..4..3..2..1, I twist the door knob and inside, was much more than I needed for my satisfaction. Laying on his bed without a shirt was Chunji. Glasses on and reading a book. I should be closing the door but my eyes just kept drifting to his stomach, the milky white abs along with his flawless complexioned face. 

"What do you want?" he said irritated.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was uh, looking for the bathroom," I replied out of sudden stupidity. I couldn't help it. It's Chunji, and he's shirtless. How can anyone's brain be functioning right now. 

"It's down the hall, close my door on the way out."

As I began to close the door I quickly said, "Neh, sorry for disturbing you." 

I raced back into my room, heart pumping, filled with thoughts. He had a better body than I expected. Well, it's not like I expected to see him shirtless. How will I be able to sleep tonight. Surprisingly though, once I laid on the soft plush bed I ended up dozing off. 

I adjusted my eyes to the light of the bedroom and checked the alarm clock on the night stand. CRAP IT'S ALREADY 7 pm. 

I fixed my outfit and ran out of the room, then down the stairs. The boys were still scattered but now Changjo was sitting besides Ricky watching a movie with Niel still listening to music on the side and L.Joe was preparing dinner, while Chunji was reading his book besides Min Soo. 

Seeing L.Joe wear an apron, cooking might be weird to other girls, but for me, it was pretty hot. He was really into it too, putting spices into his creation, tasting it here, perfecting it there. It was a good quality to have in a boyfriend, but this could always just be a first impression he's trying to give off. Don't fall into the trap Eunmi, you came here to provide a better life for your parents, not to start up a romance that could end in disaster.

"Ah, you're up Eunmi-ah? I'm making dinner, it should be ready within an hour or so. By the way, you looked so cute sleeping." L.Joe said. 

Aish, I probably looked like a mess. "Oh," you croaked,"ha you saw?" 

"Mm, I came to check up on you, and there you were, crawled up on your bed sleeping. Aigo, so cute." 

I couldn't help it but I could feel the burning heat of my cheeks. They were probably flushed red from embarrassment. What was I supposed to think of him? How creepy he was, or how cute he was to check up on me. Aish.  

"Do you need any help cooking?" I asked politely. Back home, I always helped umma cook anyway. 

"Mm, yes please," L.Joe said cutely. He gave me light things to do like fetching the knife and chopping up the carrots. He then came around my waist, placed one of his hands on mine whilst holding the knife, and the other on the carrot and helped me chop it up. I made my way out of his grasp and started to prepare the plates on the dining table. 

Once everything was prepared, we washed our hands together and he moved his way closer to me. As his lips were centimeters away from my ear, literally sending shivers down my spine, he slowly whispered, "I'm glad you asked to help me." Then walked away to dry his hands. 

We sat at the table first. Min Soo came next and sat at the head of the table. Then Changjo, Ricky, and Niel. Chunji came last. 

They tried making some small talk, but the situation was still a bit awkward. 

"So, Eunmi, aren't these dorms nice?" Niel said a bit awkwardly.

"Mm, I haven't lived in a place as big as this before. Thanks for making me feel welcome here," you chimed. 

"Ay, it's no problem!" Niel quickly responded. 

Chunji was just smirking, probably thinking: of course she hasn't lived in a place like this before. How could she afford it. 

As dinner went on, they asked some questions to which I replied, and I asked them questions, and they replied. 

"So how's it like be-" 

"SHUT UP. We've had enough of your stupid questions already!" Chunji shouted out. 

"Ah, mianhe," you bowed your head slightly.

All the members shot a look at him.

"There's no need to apologize Eunmi, Chanhee is just being a rude jerk," Ricky responded about his hyung. 

"If you want to see rude, I can be rude. I can just tell Eunmi here that she's unwanted here, she's invading our privacy, and that she should ju-" 

"LEE CHANHEE THAT'S ENOUGH." Min Soo yelled. He was definitely the leader.

It made everyone jump a little, everyone but Chunji who appeared as if nothing had happened.

The tension in the room grew and the room felt like it was twenty degrees colder. 

Chunji shrugged and took the last bites of his meal. He dropped his plate in the basin of the sink and made his way up to his room. 

Suddenly I wasn't so hungry anymore either, I pardoned myself from the table and made my way to my room. For some reason I felt like I just had to apologize again. I knocked on Chunji's door but there wasn't a response. So I just stayed outside, "Chunji, I'm sorry for asking so many questions, and being a pest to you. I'm sorry." I made my way back to the guest bedroom and let out quiet sobs. 

There were light knocks on the door. I wiped off the tears, and went to go open the door. Without looking up I said, "look I'm sorry. If you really feel that way about me I ca-" 

"Shh. Don't cry anymore, it doesn't suit you," Changjo said, "you deserve happiness." 

I couldn't help it anymore, and started crying full out. Changjo pulled me in for a warm hug, and let me cry in his arms. 

"Why are you being so nice to me?" 

"You remind me of someone I cared about once. But things change," he replied with a frown. 

Once my crying subdued, he left the room, and came back with a sleeping bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked concerned. 

"I'm not leaving you alone tonight, I'll sleep on the floor, you sleep comfortably, you have school and training tomorrow, okay? You won't even know I'm here." 

"Araso, okay. Thank you Changjo. A lot." 

"It's okay Eunmi, sleep tight," he replied while shutting off the lights. 

In an instant I fell asleep, tired from crying, tired from this long day. 

I awoke to the sound of the alarm. Laying at the foot of the bed was a school uniform, I guess Junghyun oppa dropped it off this morning and someone put it in the room. Changjo wasn't on the floor anymore, instead was a sticky note that said: "Get ready for school! Make new friends, and eat the breakfast I made for you. I have an individual schedule this morning so I probably won't be in school until later on. Have fun and stay well! ^^ -Changjo." 

I smiled at his gesture and looked at my nightstand to find toast with eggs on the side with a glass of orange juice. 

I took a quick shower, put on my freshly ironed uniform, and then ate the breakfast. It tasted delicious. Were all the members cooks or something? I went down the stairs to find Ricky waiting in the living room. 

"Annyeong Eunmi-ah! Let's go to school together okay?" Ricky said. 

"Mm, I needed to find out how to get there," I chuckled, "thanks oppa, for taking me." 

"Oppa? I haven't heard that in a while, or well actually, ever." The both of us burst out in laughter, then left for school. 

It wasn't that far away, probably a 15 minute walk, but I gazed up in amazement. This whole neighborhood must be rich because this school was amazing. It had about five floors, a backyard, and a track/football field. 

Ricky walked me to the main office and then left to his first class. The teachers gave me my schedule and a map to get around.

At the first class I was about five minutes late, but the teacher didn't mind. 

"Please introduce yourself," she said.

"Annyeong-hasayo. My name is Jung Eunmi. I'm looking forward to being your classmate, and friend. Please treat me well," I chimed. 

The girls just gave dirty looks, the boys didn't really care. I looked around the room for an empty seat and found one in the corner, besides a boy who looked a bit too attractive to be a normal student. 

I took a seat and took out my books. Once I was all settled in, I received a piece of paper on my desk. It read: "Annyeong Eunmi. It's nice to meet you. I'm Soo-hyun. Let's be good friends. ^^"

"Mm, it's nice to meet you too, alright :)" I quickly wrote back and passed it back to him. 

After class was over, Soo-hyun checked my schedule to see if we had the same classes. In fact, we had EVERY class together. The next one was a double period of dance. I made my way through long corridors and many turns. Honestly, I was quite glad I made a friend this easily, if not, I probably would've gotten lost in this school. Once I reached the room, I introduced myself to my teacher and he made me introduce myself to the class. I recited the same thing I had in the last class and stood while waiting for class to start. 

Soo-hyun waved to his friend who came over. She smiled brightly and introduced herself, "Annyeong I'm Ji-sun, let's be good friends" 
"Annyeong, I'm Eunmi, and I'd like that, thanks." The three of us talked until the start of class. Quick introductions, and plans to eat lunch together later. It was a whole lot easier making friends here than in my old school. In my old school I was like a human repellant. The teacher announced that there'd be a surprise guest during third period who would teach us how to dance. Everyone was excited, guests were rare at T.O.P high school, Ji-sun said. 

But to get as far as even catching a glimpse at the guest, we'd all have to survive second period. Dance training was intense, by the time it was time for break, my legs gave out. Without the help of Soo-hyun and Ji-sun I'd probably have to crawl to the table where they gave out water. They were used to it, of course, they've been dancing since they were little. While sitting down I gulped down large amounts of water. Then the teacher announced that the guest was here. 

There were screams emitting from the hallway and loud murmurs. You could hear men, security you assumed telling everyone to back away. The teacher said, "Okay class, today we have a very special guest. Treat him like how you'd treat any other classmate, but with more respect. He's a former student of mine and I'm glad to have him back."
Still drinking large amounts of water, my eyes as well as Ji-sun's and Soo-hyun's were focused on the door. We were all really excited that someone with such high respect would be teaching us. 
When he walked in I almost ended up spitting out my water and started choking. 

Figures, I heard him say under his breath.

Soo-hyun rubbed my back and said, "Are you okay? It's just an idol, whatever. Don't be nervous!" Ji-sun on the other hand, stayed as silent as a rock. She looked like she was about to burst out, but remained calm. Was there something going on that I didn't know about?

"This is Lee Chanhee, for those who didn't know. But who doesn't know Chanhee. Haha," the teacher said.  

Yeah who didn't know Chunji, that jerk face who would be my teacher for this class out of every other idol in the world. 

"He's taken some time off from his busy schedule to teach you all, so don't waste his time," he announced while leaving the class to Chunji's hands.