Yoga

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written in youin a while. We had finished rocording Ring DIng Dong, our new song, and half ove the album. We were working, for what felt like, non stop. Then, we had to start learning the dance to it. There is a lot of hip movements, and at first it was really hard, but Taemin and Key helped me. Of course they know how to move, you know, Key with the girl dances and Taemin just being an awesome dancer. I also got my hair cut for the music vido, so know it's all spiked up, and Key got a very dark hair. Taemin got his poofier and they dyed it. Jonghyun got som blonde and now his hair is ombre, while Minho kept his long hair. 

Even though it's been busy, I still went to MILK. Leeteuk did get G-Dragon sunbae to talk to us. I liked how he didn't try to sugar coat it and blame others or blame himself, he just said what he felt like. He gave us some tips on how to prevent our minds from going into that dark place. For him, he was able to do it if he was always working or having fun with s. He said that he tried his best to not be alone, but if he was, he would be working on his musi since that is what he enjoys to do. 

Oh, and I also decided that I would try to do yoga whenever I get the chance to. Actually, Taemin joined me a couple of times. You know, he is really flexible! Like, just about as flexible as Joon!

I still meet him on the roof every week, but when I can't, I go and talk with him before we go to bed. I actually fell asleep with him a couple of imes, but it's okay. He is my best friend afterall.

Sincerely,
       Lee Jinki