Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Should I really write this is like "Dear Diary,"? It sounds so silly. But what else would I write? The date? That SOOOOOOOO boring! Well, I'm going to try to write in here as often as I want to. Leeteuk Hung said that it's good to keep a diary for when I just feel like I need to let things out. He's a good hyung to me, and he's someone I look up to. Luckily he invited me to join his MILK project with a couple of other idols as well. Nothing's certain yet, but I trust hyung. He's been able to care for his group, even though he's not the oldest. 

Well, onto the diary! Today was pretty good. I had chicken for dinner, but that's because Key wanted to spoil me today. He was surprised when he found out that I was joining MILK, and he wants to help. I'm grateful that he cares, but he wanted me to tell the rest of the members. I didn't even tell him really, he just found out. I guess he really is like a mother, no matter how much he tries to deny it.  Leeteuk Hyung says that he wants to keep this project on the low down until he's ready to announce it. I think that it could be anyday now. I don't want the risk of it getting out, so I made Key swear to keep it a secret until after Leeteuk announces it.

I really don't want the rest of the members to worry. I am the leader, so I should be the one carrying all the burdens, not them. I know that they will find out, but I hope that they won't dig too deep into it.

Sincerely,
      Lee Jinki

(I'm writing this as Lee Jinki, not Onew. I have to be happy before Onew can be happy. I wonder if Key put the leftovers away, I'm hungry now.)