MILK

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Today, I found out that Taeyon-ssi and Yoona-ssi will the the vice president and managers of MILK club. I also found out that Yoochun Hyung will also be apart of MILK. He has looked a little down recently, but I didn't know that he was depressed. Then again, I didn't know that Leeteuk was depressed either. I guess that it's because I haven't been able to see them much because of our conflicting schedules. 

Oh, but Key has been really nice. He still acts the same, but I guess that he's being a little more cautious now. He has been trying to think before he says for a while now, since he is a very blunt person. A couple months ago, he told all our stylist noonas, director hyungs, and other coworkers to be very blunt with him. When we asked him why, he said that he knew he as blunt and he wants to not be so harsh. It's so he can see how it feels so that he would be more concious with his words. I never actually noticed how much "nicer" he had gotten until he found out about MILK. Well, he was always nice, he just didn't think much when he spoke. But now, since I make suer to watch him since he knows, I've noticed how he hesitates at times. If anything, he hesitates the most with Taemin, but he's still pretty blunt with Jonghyun. 

They really are best friends. I don't really have a best friend. I told everyone once, that in order for me to be good frinds with you, I have to have known you since middle school. I guess that's true. But it's more of, my better friends still keep in contact with me. But, at times, I feel like I don't have any friends.

A lot of times, people will say that they feel comfortable around me after they get over that initial awkwardnes, but for me, no matter how close you feel towards me, I don't ever feel close to them. A lot of times, I feel like I'm onoyying  annoying them whenevr whenever I talk to them. Ugh, I can't even write write right. Maybe I should stop now.

Until later,
        Lee Jinki