Chapter 7

Lost In The Depths Of My Heart ©

CHAPTER SEVEN

Kikwang's POV

I sat in the corner of the room, the disco lights lighting up the dark room in the most colourful way. As I sat, I watched the women all around me, some eyeing me with pleasure, whilst others seemed to play hard to get. I smirked, bathing in the attention that I was getting, having completely forgotten already about both the girls.

I watched as a lady walked up to me, she wore a short strapless black dress, the hem was slowing riding up her thighs.She sat beside me, flicking her curly brown hair into my face, allowing me to smell her strawberry sent escaping from it. I closed my eyes in pleasure as she allowed her long tanned legs to lie on mine, and her hand went around my neck. Gosh, this is heaven.

"Oppa....." she whispered against my ear, her face so close, I was losing control of myself. 

"Babe.... what do you want?" I half moaned, as one of her hands moved on to of mine, her body inching closer, her hips slightly grinding on mine.

“Dance?" she whispered, her voice getting ier and ier. 

I ignored her request to dance, immediately losing control of myself. 

Jung Hye's POV

After our uncomfortable meal, we left the restaurant, and immediately started heading back towards the academy, when Woohyun got a call.

" Neh.... Neh... Saranghae. I'll go now."

I watched as Woohyun finished his call, before he turned to me, his face slightly blushing, but I ignored it, hardly putting any meaning into it. 

" Junngie.... I have to go now, hyung wants me back, because we need to finalise our dance routine for tomorrow night."

'Oppa.... jinja? I want to be with you though....oppa...." 

“I know, I'll try make it up some other time okay? Junngie I have to go now.... if you want you can always go and hang out with HyunA noona..."

"Opppa!"

“I’m sorry Junngie, but I have to go now, neh? Saranghae." He hugged me, and finally giving me a peck on the cheek, before rushing out onto the streets leaving me in front of the restaurants.

Slowly, I began my journey home, making sure to only walk on the larger roads. When I reached my car, I slowly go in, just starting my engine as my phone rang.

“Jung-Hye! Are you free?" HyunA's voice rang through my mobile; I could tell she was all giddy for something. 

" Neh sunbae. Kenchana?" 

" Neh, neh. Wanna go clubbing?" 

“Nah. Sunbae, I think I'm too tired."

I heard a gasp on the other end of the line " Too tired... even for clubbing? Come one! Junngie....!!"

" Neh. neh. I'll come. Just stop nagging will you?" I sighed, as I heard giggles on the other line. " Come to the academy, to my house, lets get ready there okay?" 

"Neh. Be there in Five."

When I arrived home, HyunA was already there, furiously banging on the door, carrying a suitcase. I walked up, slightly annoyed, and opened the door.

“Sorry, I wasn't home. ugh, didn’t the maid open the door for you?" 

As I walked in, I silently lead HyunA towards my room, just as I was able to open the door, I heard moans escaping, screaming quietly followed. i hesitantly looked at HyunA with wide eyes, she looked just as surprised and her eyes were wide in shock. I slowly, opened my door, revealing my father......with a woman. Oh god. What had I just seen? I looked at the sight in front of my and just opened my mouth in disbelief, HyunA who was now beside me look just as surprised. 

"Appa?" I whispered.

My father froze, however the lady didn't she continued. The sounds around me disturbed me, what was happening.  I left, pulling HyunA with me towards the door, but not before whispering my final words “Get out, and never come back. I don't want to see you...ever again. "

Once outside, I felt HyunA's hand on my shoulder, silently calming me, with the warmth of her hand. Not wanting to show my weakness, and wanting to escape from this tortured world, I turned around with a fake smile on and whispered “Let’s go clubbing"

Jung-Hye's POV

When we arrived at Club TorMenT, we stepped silently out of the car, I felt the intense need to forget everything, and have a good night out. HyunA obviously agreed, as when we walked in she immediately feed me alcohol. We sat in the VIP sofas upstairs, gazing down at the muscular builds of the men below, mingling with the women, who were obviously flirting. 

"Junggie, wanna do some flirting ourselves?" She winked as I turned back to look at her, a martini still in my hand. I felt a little weird, the alcohol seemingly starting to get to me, and for that I was thankful, after all, I really wanted to forget. I sighed, and stared back at her, even though I had hardly any idea of what she meant, and simply nodded my head, and finished off my martini, not long before I was pulled out of my seat.

"Come on, you know, I see a few people staring at us, you wouldn't want to disappoint them would you, Junngie?"

I snorted, looking around to find the people staring, there were quite a few, as eye contact was established with a few of them, I noticed they swallowed, I smiled at them, and they seemed to shiver, I laughed, immediately winking, and turning back towards HyunA.

“I think your right, now coming?" I said, reaching out my hand, and held hers as we walked towards the boys, who were now visually nervous, I chuckled slightly at the sight, then pausing to realise that the alcohol was definitely affecting me.

As I slowly walked up to them, I felt myself unconsciously twirling my hair around my fingers and batting my eyelashes seductively, “What have I become?” I thought, regretting my decision to drink alcohol, but knowing my brain had no power over my body now.