Chapter 11

Lost In The Depths Of My Heart ©

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Lucy's POV

Oh. My. God. Kikwang is such a jerk.

“Sing it again, better this time. Why am I even doing this, you know we only have about 3 weeks until the showcase, and we need to practice. I want it to be perfect, and if that’s going to happen we need to practice – a lot since I’m with you” I looked at him my eyes filled with hatred. He was so rude.

Finishing my song, I stopped and walked up to him, and my bubble burst. “GET OUT” he looked at me, surprised with my sudden outburst, but he didn’t move. “Kikwang, GET. OUT. NOW.”

“Just because you don’t want to do well, don’t yell at me” I simply walked away, not wanting to argue, and plus I was sick of him already. I had no intention of continuing my lessons for the day, at the moment, I was stressed out.   

As soon as I entered my room I slammed the door, and hopped onto my bed.  I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed still feeling annoyed and stressed because of Kikwang. I dialled HyunA’s number.

“Nggghhhh…..yobeosayo?” I was disturbed by the sounds coming from the other side of the phone.

“HyunA?”

“Ahhhh….. it’s you.”

 I sighed. “Yeah it’s me…Jung-Hye. Do you wanna go clubbing?”

“Ah…sorry Jungie-ah, Nggggh -I can’t right now. Ahh! T-omor-row?”

Great. Just Great.

“Ah, yeah, we’ll see. Have fun with him” She was obviously being a again, even so she was my best friend.

So instead of clubbing I changed into my most ‘sophisticated outfit’ a black dress – both fashionable and pretty. I headed towards my parents home – knowing that appa would be at SM working, I walked into the house with no worried, maids bowing at my feet as I walked.

“Mistress… Welcome back” they bowed. I smiled, sent them my greetings then walked through the doors. Home. Sweet. Home.

As I walked through the door, the smell of my childhood home swept through me, leaving me refreshed and awake.

Slowly I rose up the stairs, heading towards my room. Whilst walking a sudden voice coming from the spare room caught my attention, changing my direction I walked back towards the spare room, and hastily pushed open the door.

Disbelief and surprised rushed through me.

“Umma?” I whispered.

The woman sitting by the bed froze and turned towards me, dropping the phone as she went.

“Junggie!” She got up and ran towards me, opening up her arms as she came for an embrace.

I was still frozen from shock. My mother. My mother. She was meant to be in the US!

“Ummma….aren’t you supposed to be in the US?”

She smiled at me, “Yes, but I’m back.” Then her smile faded as she remembered her phone call.

 “I have to get back to the phone, darling. Go to your room okay?”

I simply nodded, and then absently walked towards my room, and sat on my bed – I was still in shock.

Then it came to me, the two reasons as to why my mum might be home. One – the business in the US was failing, which was highly unlikely, or my mum knew about my dad was cheating on her.

Divorce. I felt sad, knowing that my parents could divorce but still… I didn’t want my mum to be hurt. She was my mother after all.

Falling back I stared at the wall and thought, and thought. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of…..Kikwang.

Kikwang POV

I still cannot believe she kicked me out of the house that….urrrgh, I won’t swear just for her. I need to keep my cool. Gosh.

I sat in the club drinking my vodka, watching the women on the dance floor, their bodies moving with the beat hips swaying, with arms up in the air. Few of them actually caught my eyes unlike the normal days where at least one would catch my eye, but today – none.

No matter how much I resisted, my head was always filled with thoughts about her – Jung-Hye. It was actually starting to affect me mentally. It made no sense, yes she was both pretty and capable – hot even maybe. Still, her attitude towards me was DISGRACEFUL. She deserved to be treated like trash.

“Opppa…want to dance?” I turned to look at a girl standing before me, batting her eyelashes towards me. I sighed, then scanned her up and down. Not too bad – but I didn’t feel like it. Still I forced myself to look at her, and smiling, I rose to seduce her. “Sure, babe. “

This was going to be a very long night.