Chapter 8

Lost In The Depths Of My Heart ©

CHAPTER EIGHT

Jung Hye's POV

I shouldn't be doing this Somewhere, deep inside my frenzied mind, I knew. However, HyunA did a great job getting me drunk and if that wasn't enough, this boy's kisses were enough to intoxicate me completely. Though gentle at first, he exerted strong dominance and it wasn't long before I was powerless before him, letting him do as he wanted as I unconciously encouraged him to go continue. 

My god, if it feels this good with a guy I just met, how good would it feel with Woohyun...  A pang of guilt hit me, Woohyun, I didn't even let him kiss me, what is wrong with me? 

However, I was out of my mind. Unable to control myself. 

Soon, things  got out of control.

Kikwang POV

I took out my cellphone, which had received some text messages during my fun time with that clingy woman. Peniel had sent me a few texts among other people.

 

 ㄱ

From: Peniel

To: DancerboyAJ

When: February 4th  11:50PM

Hey, dude. Could you gimme a lift to the campus? I’m at Club TorMenT with some of my friends, but they can’t bring me back since their…you know… and I don’t have any cash on me. Please? I’ll owe you one…Thanks.  

 

Ugh, I'm so tired, why can't he just walk back? I shook my head and turned right. Knowing him, he was still waiting for me to pick him up. I was pretty close by so why not? I'd make him run some errands or something next time. 

 ㄱ

From: DancerboyAJ

To: Peniel

When: February 4th  12:11PM

Whatever, I’ll be there in five. You better not forget my favour.

Soon enough I was at the bustling club and got in without a problem. Girls tried to flirt with me, but I had had enough for tonight. One was actually pretty y, so I got her number. She was a flirt by the name of HyunA and she wanted to have some fun, but I wasn't in the mood right now. Peniel hadn't answered me yet and I didn't see him among the crowd. Oh whatever, maybe he was smart enough to get home by himself. God dammit this music is so loud my eardrums are gonna burst. Screw this, I'm leaving.  Before leaving, I went to take a leak. Honestly, I hated going to the bathroom in clubs. They were usually used as places to have ''privacy". As I walked in, disturbing sounds filled the air. Turning to look, the view scarred my eyes, Peniel and Jung-Hye?

''Kikwang? I thought you weren't coming after all so I... uh… you see...'' I ignored him, though I was surprised that Peniel was the man latching onto Jung Hye. I frankly didn't give a damn about him at the moment. I was just overcome with an intense jealousy, snatched Jung Hye's hand and her clothes (well what I think were her clothes) and got out of there, leaving Peniel stunned. Jung Hye groaned out of disappointment and got into her clothes quite drunkenly, probably not realizing it was me yet as I dragged her to my car. What in the world was I doing, all flustered like that?

 

''Kikwang...'' she whispered as I drove, making my heart beat even faster as she called my name. So her drunk self knows it's me. “Please, help me… "she purred while looking at me with a hazy, pleading gaze. I succumbed to her and sped towards her house on campus.  During the trip back, she was constantly either staring at me, or holding my hands and putting it to her cheek. It seemed both adorable and alluring, and it was obviously affecting me. 

As we arrived at the house, I lead her to the spare room in the house and got her to lie down on the bed. The calm pale blue room was contrasting with how I felt right now. She held onto my neck tightly. Oh the willpower I had to havein order to restrain myself. She was mumbling into my ear and I could feel tingles all over my body.

 

"Mm, feels good..." she murmured sleepily against our kiss.

 Little my little, she fell asleep. I sighed, rolled to the side and put my hands on my eyes. Oh god, what had I done. Strangely enough, I was happy it happened. That was the best kiss in my life. The only thing I regretted, was that she was drunk when we did it. After taking care of my growing problem, I slowly fell asleep,hugging her and hoping that my future self would be able to take care of what I knew was going to turn into trouble in the morning. For now, though, I didn't care. 

I woke up in the middle of the night, not conscious of where I was, and unable to sleep because Jung-Hye seemed to be hugging me so tightly, as I slowly became more and more aware of my surrounding environment, I noticed Jung-Hye seemed to be crying in her sleep, I looked down at her cute face and smiled gently, She’s so cute… I wiped her tears away with my thumb, cuddling her unconsciously. I wonder why she’s crying…. Not wanting Jung-Hye to regret our encounter, I decided to leave for my dorm, like I originally had planned, before Peniel’s text. Suddenly I remembered Peniel, Oh , well he's going to be pissed…. And I walked out the door, with no regrets.