Chapter 6

Lost In The Depths Of My Heart ©

CHAPTER SIX

Kikwang’s POV

As I arrived in my dorm, Peniel greeted me hurriedly. “Did you know that the applications for Head Boy have opened?” I shook my head, disinterested in what he was saying. “Come on, they have began! Be enthusiastic. You have to help me write my applications...oh wait. No. You failed English.”

I didn’t really care, so I walked away silently heading towards my bed. I hastily grabbed a change of clothes and changed before heading outside towards the restraint at the far side of the campus. As I arrived, I watched students exit the building all in groups.

When I entered the Japanese restaurant, the waitress immediately came towards me, I watched her every move, her skirt was short, exposing her long tanned legs and she had long blonde hair, falling on her shoulders. I stared at her thinking, before finally deciding I wanted to have some fun with her.

“Can I take your order?”she asked, holding her notepad in a hand, with the pen in another.

Hmm. I watched her “can I have you?” I smirked as she blushed heavily. I watched as she began to fiddle with her hair, twirling it around her finger. “You know, you’re hot.” So easy to play...

“I... know... thanks” she stuttered as she continued to twirl her hair around her finger, shyly whilst blushing.

“Are you free tonight? I’m would really love you to accompany me tonight... you know. I’m sure I could pleasure you...” I spoke, loud and clear, making some people nearby turn around in interest. The girl nodded slightly, and then sad down beside me. I watched as she wrote some digits on her pad, and handed the paper to me.

As soon I received the paper, I decided to take this opportunity to kiss her. I leaned in fast, taking her by surprise. I used this advantage to slip my tongue in exploring every inch of her cavern. After a few seconds, she happily returned my kisses, creating a hot sensation between us. Minutes later I let go seeing her disappointed expression, and finally decided to order, since I was starving. 

“A bowl ofmiso soup, and four teriyaki chicken rolls, cut with wasabi.” I winked, as I watched her leave. This is going to be a fun night. I smirked to myself, and began to type a message

 ㄱ

From: Pelvic Bone Kwang

To: Kyung-Ja

When: February 4th 7:32pm

Tonight? Floor 3 Room 201. Boys Dorm?

See you there? ;)

Kwang

Jung-Hye’s POV

As I cuddled with Woohyun on the couch, watching a horror movie, as the zombie appear, I cuddled against Woohyun, feeling afraid of nothing. I munched on popcorn as I felt scared, trying to calm myself. As I continuously stuffed popcorn into my mouth, Woohyun reached out his hand to stop me.

‘Are you really THAT hungry?” he asked, I smiled at him, and slightly nodded my head. “Aren’t you hungry? I haven’t had dinner”

“Oh. Then let’s go out and eat some tuna sushi shall we?” I laughed and nodded. Of course, tuna sushi. Woohyun’s favourite.

As I got dressed upstairs, Woohyun packed up the popcorn and the movie. In my room, as I looked through my wardrobe, I didn’t know what to wear, but ended up choosing a plain pair of black jeans, with a pink top, with matching heels.

When I arrived downstairs, Woohyun looked at me, and nodded in approval, I beamed. Slowly, I grabbed the keys and headed outside towards the garage, hopping into the red convertible.

Arriving at the Japanese restaurant, Woohyun grabbed my hands and immediately walked us in and sat us at the nearest table.

A waitress came towards us as we sat down, her blonde hair was messy and her face was a little red, her lips were swollen. It was quite obvious she was a bit naughty. As she spotted Woohyun, she rope her notepad an pen and stare in disbelief, then slowly began to tidy herself.

As the waitress approached our table she began to stutter “What-t would y-you l-l-like?”

“Two deluxe tuna sets, please” Woohyun spoke, whilst looking towards me for approval. Which I gave.

“I-I’m a fan, Woohyun-ssi. Saranghae!” She held out her notepad, clearly asking for an autograph.  Woohyun happily gave it, and we watched as the waitress walked away, noticing a lot of people nearby were now staring.

“You should have worn a disguise!” I hissed at Woohyun. He laughed, and shook his head. “You should have cross-dressed!”