Friends

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We have both the same class in English, Computer and Algebra!” Jaeyoung pointed out as she snatched the schedule of Sehun when he was reading it. Sehun nodded and smiled.

“Oh, Algerba’s next! Come on we’ll be late!” Jaeyoung screamed out and dragged Sehun with her to the next class.

 

In the cafeteria, Minjoo, Taegoon and Kwanghee sat with Sehun, Jaeyoung and Namsoo. The people in the cafeteria were surprised to see them eating together.

“Dude, don’t mind their stares,” Kwanghee whispered to Sehun as he bite on his fried chicken.

“Why did you sit with us Taegoon?” Namsoo asked and looked at Jaeyoung. A smirk escaped from Jaeyoung.

Taegoon shrugged. “Because we want to? And… Minjun is here! Our new buddy!” Taegoon exclaimed and high fived Sehun. He high fived back and laughed at Minjoo, who was choking in his sandwich.

 

“Well well, looks like the losers have a get-together!” Sohee, the popular and one of the meanest girls in school exclaimed.

“Oh my, look at that guy with glasses. Ew, you’re so dorky, I’ll be so ashamed to be your girlfriend!” Britanny, Sohee’s best friend said with disgust and pointed at Sehun, who was raging in anger.

“Shut up Sohee! No one told you to talk to us!” Namsoo said angrily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter