Stalking Jaeyoung 1.1

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Wow! So Jaeyoung loves hot chocolate. I need to keep that in mind," Sehun mumbled to himself as he looked at Jaeyoung's student profile.

 

Sehun studied the student profile again. He smiled contentedly then typed "Moon Jaeyoung" in the search bar. A few results came up and he was humming while clicking them.

 

"BOO!"

 

"Yaah!" Sehun shouted and almost let go of his bag of chips. He glared at Chanyeol who was grinning wildly at him.

 

"What are you doing Sehun-ah?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned in towards Sehun.

 

Sehun covered the screen fast and faced Chanyeol. "None of your business hyung, you don't have rapping vocal lessons?! Why did author-ssi sent you here? Oh, you don't have a dental session?" Sehun asked irritatedly.

 

"Ani~ Beautiful author-nim didn't sent me here.. *winks* I have no dental session either, that would be next week? Yah, is that the girl in your school?" Chanyeol said as he removed Sehun's hands from the computer screen.

 

"ANIYOOO!! GET OUT HYUNG GET OUT!" Sehun who was turning red, yelled as he pushed Chanyeol out of the room. 

 

Chanyeol laughed out loud as he was pushed by the younger one.

 

 "SEHUNNIE HAS A CRUSH!!!" he shouted as he dodged away the shoe Sehun threw at him in the hallway. Sehun pouted and went back to the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter